Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 23
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
If I could be anything, I would be...: lemming
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

I'm getting confused and don't know what to think. Those experienced, please come with some input. Thanks in advance.

I am retelling briefly Kelis' astral projection guide: sit down, breathe, relax, imagine a pool of energy, draw the energy towards and into the solar plexus for some minutes and thereafter imagine a hall with doors, walk along the hall, keep walking until you reach the door you feel is your Astral projection door/exit, open the door and call your Spirits, there you are - projected into the Astral, simple as it is.

OK, I tried this method several times and end up mental viewing in the best case scenario. There are no vibrations with this method for me.

I asked in a Facebook AP group regarding solar plexus and they said that solar plexus has little to do with ap and that one exits through the head (3rd eye and the crown).

Any thoughts? Am I misunderstanding something?

A friend to: A human spirit, gold djinn, werewolf, three ancestors, deva., high elf, Egyptian sanguine vampire, Astral angel, Courtwind angel, sterling angel, Bronwyn angel, Enochian Angel Baradiel, Enochian Angel Galgalliel, Nephilim.
Protected by: Volkh, Einherjar, Fylgia, Draugr.
Immortals: Zeus, Aphrodite, Anubis, Nephtys.
Living astral entities: Astral Angel, Norse vampire elder, Falwer-niamstrum.
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

polyana005 wrote:I asked in a Facebook AP group regarding solar plexus and they said that solar plexus has little to do with ap and that one exits through the head (3rd eye and the crown).

I'm only expert enough to say this - there are many different methods for getting out of your body in order to astral travel. So I wouldn't worry about an apparent discrepancy between these 2 approaches.

Kelis would be best at explaining the purpose of the solar plexus work and for telling you whether your experience falls short for his method or is normal and okay.

Please don't let me muddy the waters but, looking back on my first astral travelling, I got so much information out of it but at the time I was second guessing myself and thought I was imagining more than I now think I was. Which apparently is a standard reaction. I was far too aware of my physical body and felt I was mentally viewing instead of actually travelling / projecting. We 're all different too and probably shouldn't judge our results by comparing them with other people's related experiences. Just my thoughts. Others may disagree.

polyana005
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Lewk wrote:
polyana005 wrote:I asked in a Facebook AP group regarding solar plexus and they said that solar plexus has little to do with ap and that one exits through the head (3rd eye and the crown).

I'm only expert enough to say this - there are many different methods for getting out of your body in order to astral travel. So I wouldn't worry about an apparent discrepancy between these 2 approaches.

Please don't let me muddy the waters but, looking back on my first astral travelling, I got so much information out of it but at the time I was second guessing myself and thought I was imagining more than I now think I was. Which apparently is a standard reaction. I was far too aware of my physical body and felt I was mentally viewing instead of actually travelling / projecting. We 're all different too and probably shouldn't judge our results by comparing them with other people's related experiences. Just my thoughts. Others may disagree.
Thanks for sharing your experience! You see I was astral projecting before using a different method and once I passed out and had a spontaneous obe. These were experiences so profound and so "real" compared to mental viewing. It's just that I know that to me these are two absolutely different phenomena.

A friend to: A human spirit, gold djinn, werewolf, three ancestors, deva., high elf, Egyptian sanguine vampire, Astral angel, Courtwind angel, sterling angel, Bronwyn angel, Enochian Angel Baradiel, Enochian Angel Galgalliel, Nephilim.
Alys-RaccoonReadings
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Alys
Zodiac:

polyana005 wrote:
Thanks for sharing your experience! You see I was astral projecting before using a different method and once I passed out and had a spontaneous obe. These were experiences so profound and so "real" compared to mental viewing. It's just that I know that to me these are two absolutely different phenomena.
I think of it all as being kind of the same basic thing but on a spectrum.

polyana005
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Alys-RaccoonReadings wrote:
polyana005 wrote:
I think of it all as being kind of the same basic thing but on a spectrum.
When not leaving the physical body, the interaction is limited to me. I'll try some more work on the 3rd eye and see what I can achieve. The goal is of course a full exit, ie out of the physical body with the vibrational stage prior to the separation.

Ellie44
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 55
Spelled Number: 4
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Lewk wrote:

Kelis would be best at explaining the purpose of the solar plexus work and for telling you whether your experience falls short for his method or is normal and okay.

My first I'd say dozen times, I was too in my head. I was paranoid about the what ifs and was preventing myself from fulling leaving. I was almost in a half in/half out state. Once I fully was able allow myself to go it was easier. I also found trying to focus on one right method was keeping me in my head too much. If one feels better for you, trust your intuition. To me it's like someone saying you can only use your right hand to write as the left hand has nothing to do with writing it's for eating. I was taught to do it using third eye and had no luck. My mentor out of frustration said to try my solar plexus and voila, I was off. I tend to lean on my solar plexus when I do anything traveling and my third eye for other things. Makes zero sense to some I'm sure...but works for me. I have to say the first time I had an OBE I panicked haha very different experience for sure. Also I doubted that I was doing anything and still sometimes doubt. I would like to think that's normal.

Annabelle
new here
new here
Your favorite spirit to work with: Leviathan
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demoness
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Annabelle

polyana005 wrote:I'm getting confused and don't know what to think. Those experienced, please come with some input. Thanks in advance.

I am retelling briefly Kelis' astral projection guide: sit down, breathe, relax, imagine a pool of energy, draw the energy towards and into the solar plexus for some minutes and thereafter imagine a hall with doors, walk along the hall, keep walking until you reach the door you feel is your Astral projection door/exit, open the door and call your Spirits, there you are - projected into the Astral, simple as it is.

OK, I tried this method several times and end up mental viewing in the best case scenario. There are no vibrations with this method for me.

I asked in a Facebook AP group regarding solar plexus and they said that solar plexus has little to do with ap and that one exits through the head (3rd eye and the crown).

I would agree with some other guys at this topic - everyone is different and can astral project/travel by using different approach and method.
The most important thing is to be aware of your specific energetic and mind weaknesses, issues which don't allow you to really astral project. Sometimes it's some chakra (or more chakras) blockade, so when we unblock these, energy goes smoother and opens our consciousness about spiritual self; sometimes it's our mind full of doubts and "what if" thoughts which prevents us from experiencing "forbidden" things... Or something else!

Anyway, once you become aware of your mental/energetic blockades and successfully get rid of these, you are ready to try some of the methods you can find all over the place called internet. You will find some technique more suitable for you then another and then stick to it. And remember - always trust to your gut, and when choosing right method for you, eliminate wrong ones by asking yourself how do you feel about particular one.
I can give you link about some of these methods which i found very useful in my case, so check it out if relies on you too:

https://animamundiherbals.com/blogs/new ... projection

Also i found helpful this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XfPLC_LQb5k

Good luck and enjoy the whole thing! After all, the most important in spiritual work is to relax and enjoy. :)

Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human. :)

The solar plexus thing is really interesting to me.

During an encounter with my succubus she drew energy from that general vicinity to show me something (the energy was released from orgasm from what I understand). She returned it and the lesson was more to do with sexual magic than AP, but this has me thinking about AP from a different perspective.

I've always, personally, thought AP was related to the heart chakra, at least energetically - for me, that seems to be where the vibrational changes come from on the verge of leaving the body, even though those times were spontaneous for the most part.

Anyway, this has expanded my thoughts on this a bit.

X..X Memento Mori X..X
*>* Memento Vivere *>*

"I look upon death to be as necessary to our constitution as sleep. We shall rise refreshed in the morning." - Benjamin Franklin
polyana005
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Annabelle wrote:
polyana005 wrote:I'm getting confused and don't know what to think. Those experienced, please come with some input. Thanks in advance.

I would agree with some other guys at this topic - everyone is different and can astral project/travel by using different approach and method.
The most important thing is to be aware of your specific energetic and mind weaknesses, issues which don't allow you to really astral project. Sometimes it's some chakra (or more chakras) blockade, so when we unblock these, energy goes smoother and opens our consciousness about spiritual self; sometimes it's our mind full of doubts and "what if" thoughts which prevents us from experiencing "forbidden" things... Or something else!

Anyway, once you become aware of your mental/energetic blockades and successfully get rid of these, you are ready to try some of the methods you can find all over the place called internet. You will find some technique more suitable for you then another and then stick to it. And remember - always trust to your gut, and when choosing right method for you, eliminate wrong ones by asking yourself how do you feel about particular one.
I can give you link about some of these methods which i found very useful in my case, so check it out if relies on you too:

https://animamundiherbals.com/blogs/new ... projection

Also i found helpful this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XfPLC_LQb5k

Good luck and enjoy the whole thing! After all, the most important in spiritual work is to relax and enjoy. :)

Thanks a lot for sharing your thoughts and links. The guided audio is awesome. I'll try it again. It allowed me to shed some light onto the areas that need to be worked on in order to achieve a full blown obe experience. I observed a lot about my body during just one very first attempt. I realised that my ability to totally relax must be improved. Will be trying it again soon.

Annabelle
new here
new here
Your favorite spirit to work with: Leviathan
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demoness
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Annabelle

[quote="polyana005]
Thanks a lot for sharing your thoughts and links. The guided audio is awesome. I'll try it again. It allowed me to shed some light onto the areas that need to be worked on in order to achieve a full blown obe experience. I observed a lot about my body during just one very first attempt. I realised that my ability to totally relax must be improved. Will be trying it again soon.[/quote]

You are welcome! :)
When you say that you must improve ability to totally relax, what does it mean? Why do you feel tension? - Overwhelmed with thoughts "would it be possible for me to astral project this time", scared of some "what if" type of thing, suspicious about "it's impossible to AP really, it's only a fantasy/slumber really" stuff, or something else?

Return to “Astral Projection/OBE”