Ellie44
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 55
Spelled Number: 4
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Regholdain wrote:Oh, and on the subject of incompatible energies, you can always look into connecting with portals that allow energies to come to you, rather than spirits. That way you can experiment with what energies you may be incompatible with before bringing a spirit home. Just a thought.
This is such a great idea!

Aurum
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortals
Zodiac:

Wizard wrote:I wouldn’t consider their ‘ways’ being the same btw if I did go for one, I’ve always kind of felt sorry upon hearing their stories and wanted to see if I could try to heal them or do a “Ok, Let’s talk”. Plus I may have gotten manifestation/visitation from one upon looking at one listing idk.

Well as for why I brought up the nausea it was because it happened in the past with different types. Including on that one website when I was curious about my afterlife before this lifetime.
Are you interested in these types of beings because you want to heal them? If this is the kind of energy you project it might be possible that these kinds of entities are not that welcoming towards you and you feel that as nausea. Not everybody wants a stranger to heal them, not everybody feels they need to heal. Perhaps they are fine as they are.

HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortal(gods)
If I could be anything, I would be...: an Immortal/similar
Zodiac:

Aurum wrote:
Wizard wrote:I wouldn’t consider their ‘ways’ being the same btw if I did go for one, I’ve always kind of felt sorry upon hearing their stories and wanted to see if I could try to heal them or do a “Ok, Let’s talk”. Plus I may have gotten manifestation/visitation from one upon looking at one listing idk.

Well as for why I brought up the nausea it was because it happened in the past with different types. Including on that one website when I was curious about my afterlife before this lifetime.
Are you interested in these types of beings because you want to heal them? If this is the kind of energy you project it might be possible that these kinds of entities are not that welcoming towards you and you feel that as nausea. Not everybody wants a stranger to heal them, not everybody feels they need to heal. Perhaps they are fine as they are.
In general though I’ve had the nausea when looking at some website. I do believe it’s to do with maybe the kind of energy, but guess it can be brushed off?

HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortal(gods)
If I could be anything, I would be...: an Immortal/similar
Zodiac:

And well if they don’t want that’s ok but other reasons are that I’m curious as to the disposition towards me, knowledge held and other things with these types of beings (the undead in general).

Relations actually really seem alright so far yeah.

Alys-RaccoonReadings
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
My magical/paranormal name...: Alys
Zodiac:

Aurum wrote:Not everybody wants a stranger to heal them, not everybody feels they need to heal.
This is the wisest thing I will have read today.

Return to “Paranormal Energy”