Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

blezheng wrote:I am grateful because we're almost celebrating our anniversary in this lifetime. We've reunited in this exact same day last year. I love him very much and I always will. He is making me feel happy and safe up to this lifetime. Happy Valentines Day everyone. <3
Happy Valentines Day to you and everyone too. 1ht

blezheng
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 44
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them!
If I could be anything, I would be...: super cute LOL
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Princess of Cuteness
Zodiac:

This is my theme song for him and our relationship. Not a Chinese speaker though but it already has English subtitles.
https://youtu.be/r6jRQABVvQc
The title of the song is Promise by Eva Huang and Raymond Lam.

blezheng
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

I love the way he tamed my Black Dragon. He just told him "if you won't behave we'll return you to CH." LOL! Now my Black Dragon is well behaved like a good child thanks to him and my Gold Dragon. I just let him manage my spirit family probably because he was a military commander when he was still alive.

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

blezheng wrote:I love the way he tamed my Black Dragon. He just told him "if you won't behave we'll return you to CH." LOL! Now my Black Dragon is well behaved like a good child thanks to him and my Gold Dragon. I just let him manage my spirit family probably because he was a military commander when he was still alive.
He sounds like a really good leader spirit. I've got at least one in my spirit community/family and it sometimes surprises me how proactive they are.
blezheng wrote:This is my theme song for him and our relationship. Not a Chinese speaker though but it already has English subtitles.
https://youtu.be/r6jRQABVvQc
The title of the song is Promise by Eva Huang and Raymond Lam.
I just looked at this...Wow! (yet again). It's amazingly romantic and also with a spirit-friendly theme.

blezheng
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

blezheng
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

I am grateful because he just helped me solve my problems with my family. He was so persistent and patient with my mom and he treats my family as his as well. He is very family oriented.

All from CH: 9 Human Spirits (1 Lover,1 Past Life,1 Atlantean,3 Ancestors,1 Warlock,2 Witches) 10 Angels,1 Green Dragon,1 Kilin,1 Wraith,1 Volkh,1 Hellhound,1 Brownie,1 Drow,1Past Life High Elf, 1 Mononoke,1 Manananggal,6 Fae,1 Bannik,1 Einherjar,3 Prehistorics,4 Djinns,1 Abchanchu,1 Aitvaras,1 Gregori Watcher,1 Gorgon,1 Ulijju,1 Paniwi,1 Bucca,1 Harpy,1 Tikbalang,1 Gaki,1 Leprechaun,1 Muddled Blood Vampire,1 Aeryan,1 Catoblepas,1 Amanik-Geced, Many Immortals
blezheng
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

The following are the sweet and beautiful things he said to me last time:
"Masters Guan Yu and Zhuge Liang deserve all the fame and glory. I do not."
"I'll do everything for you, just love me and just keep on loving me."
"I just love you too much."
"I am forever yours and you are forever mine."

How sweet of him. <3

All from CH: 9 Human Spirits (1 Lover,1 Past Life,1 Atlantean,3 Ancestors,1 Warlock,2 Witches) 10 Angels,1 Green Dragon,1 Kilin,1 Wraith,1 Volkh,1 Hellhound,1 Brownie,1 Drow,1Past Life High Elf, 1 Mononoke,1 Manananggal,6 Fae,1 Bannik,1 Einherjar,3 Prehistorics,4 Djinns,1 Abchanchu,1 Aitvaras,1 Gregori Watcher,1 Gorgon,1 Ulijju,1 Paniwi,1 Bucca,1 Harpy,1 Tikbalang,1 Gaki,1 Leprechaun,1 Muddled Blood Vampire,1 Aeryan,1 Catoblepas,1 Amanik-Geced, Many Immortals
blezheng
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Up to this date, I still find it unbelievable that he is indeed my past life husband and spirit lover and I'm so honored. He even visits my family from my native country from time to time because I've been abroad from almost 3 years now and I'm happy to know that my trusted loved ones (whom he chose to talk with and make himself known to) had a conversation with him and even saw him. My mom said he is so dashing, elegant, handsome and muscular and very kind. He always gives my mom assurance that even if I'm abroad, I'll be fine. Yet he is also very supportive of my marriage with my husband in this lifetime and he loves my husband as a brother. Some of them even said that he feels like my twin flame, but to me it doesn't matter, what matters is that I love him very much and that he means the universe to me.

blezheng
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

I just knew him through a video game based on Ancient Chinese 3 Kingdoms history called Dynasty Warriors (I won't say from what version) and I saw him as a playable character in the game. For some strange reason I was strongly drawn to him and I kept on playing as him until his character reaches max level and I also unlocked his strongest weapons in the game because his name is just familiar to me and for some weird reason, I find him extremely relevant. As I played as him, I felt a spirit's presence, which happened to be his spirit. He reminded me of everything between the two of us through visions and he's affectionate and loving towards me and that's the time when I started to have a romantic relationship with him. As he haunted me and as I had more experiences with him, I researched his wiki and more about him like crazy. I had him bound to me here and I had his spirit bio because I really found my relationship with him too good to be true.

Here is a portion of his spirit bio: "HE IS QUITE ADAMANT THAT YOU GUYS SHOULD BE TOGETHER & THAT YOU WISH TO HAVE A BOND OF POWER AND LOVE TO SHARE. HE WANTS YOU TO DISCOVER THE RIGHT ENCOURAGEMENT AND SUPPORT FOR YOUR JOURNEY AND HE WANTS TO BE A PART OF WHERE YOUR LIFE IS GOING."

That explains his slightly clingy, caring, loving, supportive and affectionate behavior towards me so I think I shouldn't doubt about him and us anymore. I even built an outdoor magick ritual altar in his honor. He may be forgotten by the majority of the people but he will never ever be forgotten by me. I'll always honor him and love him. <3

PrincessKnight
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

blezheng wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 2:16 pm I just knew him through a video game based on Ancient Chinese 3 Kingdoms history called Dynasty Warriors (I won't say from what version) and I saw him as a playable character in the game. For some strange reason I was strongly drawn to him and I kept on playing as him until his character reaches max level and I also unlocked his strongest weapons in the game because his name is just familiar to me and for some weird reason, I find him extremely relevant. As I played as him, I felt a spirit's presence, which happened to be his spirit. He reminded me of everything between the two of us through visions and he's affectionate and loving towards me and that's the time when I started to have a romantic relationship with him. As he haunted me and as I had more experiences with him, I researched his wiki and more about him like crazy. I had him bound to me here and I had his spirit bio because I really found my relationship with him too good to be true.

Here is a portion of his spirit bio: "HE IS QUITE ADAMANT THAT YOU GUYS SHOULD BE TOGETHER & THAT YOU WISH TO HAVE A BOND OF POWER AND LOVE TO SHARE. HE WANTS YOU TO DISCOVER THE RIGHT ENCOURAGEMENT AND SUPPORT FOR YOUR JOURNEY AND HE WANTS TO BE A PART OF WHERE YOUR LIFE IS GOING."

That explains his slightly clingy, caring, loving, supportive and affectionate behavior towards me so I think I shouldn't doubt about him and us anymore. I even built an outdoor magick ritual altar in his honor. He may be forgotten by the majority of the people but he will never ever be forgotten by me. I'll always honor him and love him. <3
This is so beautiful, Blezheng! I am so happy for you! :8)
By the way, I also think I have summoned my spirit boyfriend accidentally a few months ago.
At that time I had just joined a facebook group on sentimental problems where I had made a post in which I described my ideal partner, hoping that the right person would find me, but I obtained only some other disappointments. So I prayed intensely to the Universe to finally let me meet my ideal partner, even if he had to come from another time, another planet or another dimension. That was how he heard me and came to my aid :)
By the way, you said he started haunting you and that you had several experiences with your spirit lover, so why did you feel the need to bind him? I mean, you and him were already bound, I guess, otherwise he wouldn't have found you...
I would really like to know the reason why binding him officially was necessary/so important. Didn't he already tell you he loved you and was committed to you? Thank you very much in advance for your kind help in learning more about relationships with spirits!

Return to “Human”