You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 2000
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Throne Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Blessed by Angels
Zodiac:

I don't think it is a feeder. It could be a sprite. They are curious, but won't harm you. They can be funny. Maybe you should check them out in the encyclopedia and shop. You might have a calling for one.

Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Called "little one" by the angels
Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human. :)
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

I do have an update for this, but I'm holding off to see if some confirmation is possible first... there's been some interesting interactions and developments, but I don't want to jump the gun in publishing things if new information changes my current perception.

I know that may not make sense at the moment really but there it is. LOL

A Sprite is very close to the mark really, so that's a rather good thought.

X..X Memento Mori X..X
*>* Memento Vivere *>*

"I look upon death to be as necessary to our constitution as sleep. We shall rise refreshed in the morning." - Benjamin Franklin
quantumflux
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 17
If I could be anything, I would be...: I’m a faerie.
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Wouldn’t you like to know. HEHE
Zodiac:

And now i must bask in the anticipation

memento mori
Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member

Well the interesting thing when you seek more than one opinion is that you end up obtaining a variant of answers. Now I have to try to decide what answer makes the most sense, both instinctually from my own perceptions and interactions and from what the experienced consultants have read in the scenario (more than one). It's particularly interesting when neither of the readings overlap by any amount beyond a very small detail or two, and confirmation of what information I think I have perceived is not obtained either way. LOL

So now my problem is an overabundance of "data", if you can even use that term, and two divergent courses of action, which are in essence opposites. The problem there is my own skills are too miniscule and I don't trust myself not to be fooled by an illusion or manipulation. I would think my 30 spirits would not *all* be fooled along with me and would tell me right away if I was in error, but then could it be they are all outwitted as well?

Anyways... Don't hold your breath QF... This could take some time to sort out before I share everything. LOL

I've got to figure out if I'm severely manipulated, wishful and a fool, or not. 2ded

X..X Memento Mori X..X
*>* Memento Vivere *>*

"I look upon death to be as necessary to our constitution as sleep. We shall rise refreshed in the morning." - Benjamin Franklin
Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member

I am now going to provide an update on this topic. There is a series of events over the last several weeks that have been eye-opening and interesting. I'm going to start from the point where I decided to request a reading from two practitioners regarding this entity. It took about a month and a half before I had both readings in hand, but I received the result of the first reading about two weeks before the second practitioner's reading.

According to the first practitioner's reading, the entity was a cheeky / playful forest-aligned imp of the upper realms and had no infernal energy at all. This practitioner recommended communicating and befriending the entity and possibly having a custom binding done from their shop, but did not recommend banishing and said that banishing would be a rather harsh response. I actually agreed with this thought (I felt like banishing would be using a nuke when only diplomacy was needed).

Interestingly, about a couple weeks prior to receiving this reading my succubus told me, when I asked her directly, that he was not a malicious entity and that to her it was more like a leprechaun. The first reading's result that this was a "forest-aligned imp" has some parallels to that, so I felt that my own instincts that the entity was more curious and playful than malicious were accurate.

I waited a week after the first reading before getting impatient for the second practitioner's reading and taking further action based on the first alone. The first reading gave me some confidence that I was not dealing with some incredibly malicious dark being and that my instincts and interactions regarding the matter were also accurate.

So one night I meditated, cleared my mind, engaged numerous protection spell bindings, raised my own shield, asked for my spirits to surround the room on all sides for protection and called on this entity to come forth and talk to me. I told him that I would treat him with respect and dignity, that this was meant to be an open dialog and nothing else. I was nervous about this - it would be the first time I've made an attempt to approach an unbound entity of any kind, ever. (Well. I don't count my prior "summoning succubus" experiences within that context. Not sure why they are different in my mind, but they are. I guess technically this is not a first - but it felt like it.)

So he came, and we talked. I asked questions and he provided very detailed emotional telepathic and empathic responses. Strongly empathic, in fact. In summary, this entity has been trying to get my attention since I was about 6-8 years old. His reasons for coming to me have something to do with our past. Either he knew me in one of his past lives and found me again in his current life, or he simply knew me when I was in another iteration. Either way I was confused but he was just as confused on that point. All he knew was that he knew me and recognized me.

When I was about that age I had stayed up one night with my parents watching an old black and white King Kong movie. I was made to go to bed about halfway through. For some reason my parents thought the rest of the movie would be too scary for me. They tucked me in and turned on my nightlight and turned out the light and said goodnight and closed the door. I rolled over to my stomach and started to try to go to sleep.

I couldn't. Something was nagging at me. I felt like something was in the room and the feeling scared me. I felt like I was being watched. Finally I couldn't stand it and decided to look and see what it was. I looked toward the wall to the side of the bed that had the nightlight's light shining brightest. Within that light was a full-sized King Kong face, roaring and snarling (silently). It scared the heck out of me. I pulled the covers over and squeezed my eyes shut. I told myself it was just my imagination (like parents always say) and that it was because of the movie and I was just imagining it. I repeated this mantra for a few minutes despite the feeling that I was still not alone. I finally looked again.

The face was still there, exactly as it had been. I freaked out, closed my eyes again, and screamed bloody murder. My parents came, as parents do, asked me what was wrong and tried to tell me it was a nightmare and that everything was okay. The face was gone, of course. They hadn't seen it. I argued and was upset and crying. It was not a nightmare, I know it was there, but they didn't let me explain. It was just a dream, settle down and go back to bed. I made my mom turn the nightlight off. They cracked the bedroom door rather than close it all the way and put the bathroom light on at the end of the hall.

Well, as I slept the rest of that night I was fighting the feeling of another presence watching me. For the next several years of my life I slept with absolutely no light on at night and I wouldn't even look into the darkness of the room. Forget that. Turned the light out, walked to the bed with my eyes squeezed shut, pulled the blankets tight around me - even in the summer time - and had a fan blowing directly on my face to provide noise and keep me cool.

This fear of the dark (and light, really) and feeling of being watched in the night never fully went away throughout my teenage and young adult years. At some point I decided I was too old for that and made myself take my time going to bed when I turned the lights off, made myself look around the darkened room as I walked to the bed. Once I got under the sheets though, eyes shut and did not open again usually. I convinced myself it was just a stupid irrational fear that had carried over from childhood.

Back to the communication. The entity told me that was him, all that time for all those years. He desperately wanted my attention, wanted "to play" as he put it. He wanted to play games with me and show me things and to be my friend, but every time he tried would only result in me being scared and push him away. According to him, it was never his intention to scare me. He apologized and there was so much emotion in that apology - deep remorse and sorrow - that I was stunned. Not only that, but the memory of that fear for all of that time wells up and a puzzle piece just clicks. I was moved to tears because of the simple realization that that fear for all of those years was -

A misunderstanding. It was a revelation that rocked me in some place very deep in my psyche. I cried and it was a healing sobbing. I cannot describe it. And the entire time the telepathy was just going nuts - "What's wrong? What'd I say? I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry! I didn't meant to upset you! I'm sorry!" and on and on. The entire experience was so intense that I still feel moved just trying to relate it. I told him it was okay, he didn't do anything, and rebalanced myself. I asked a few more questions and talked to him some more. He gave me his name and I had him repeat it a couple of times to make certain.

So I extended an olive branch. I told him he was welcome to stay in the house provided he respected the House Rules of my keep (and I told him what they were). I told him interference with my bound spirits and any other spirits was not allowed. If he stayed and broke any of the rules the response would be swift and strict - banishment. He heartily agreed and vowed to behave.

I've had no more nightmares or weird dreams since several weeks ago. I've been aware of him now and again - very child-like, cheeky, and playful. He loves music - particularly "Sweet Child of Mine" and "Stairway to Heaven", so far. He loves electronics, and I've had to ask him not to mess with them, but they fascinate him.

A week after this communication attempt the second practitioner's reading arrived. That week was accompanied by some major electrical irritations in my home. Our old electric water heater died and we needed to get it replaced. Upon replacement it wouldn't work. It turned out that the plumber had not wired it correctly. One of the breakers that was not overloaded and had nothing to do with the water heater was tripping for no reason. The Wi-Fi was acting up. I didn't really think too much about all this. Things happen and electronics are stupid sometimes.

The second reading had something different to say: An electric gremlin was in the house and trying to root. They like electrical energy and once rooted are very difficult to remove. They can manipulate that energy into illusion and to cause nightmares, and their description would be similar to the imp's - gnarly features and large eyes. Once you understand the root of the nightmares and other stuff, however, they cannot be manipulative any more because you know what's going on. They said my keep had been able to keep it from taking root, thankfully. Banish and clear daily and bombard it to the point it was constantly uncomfortable and it would go away.

So, now I was confused, as you saw by my last post. Was the imp really this gremlin and manipulating me into accepting it? My instincts told me no, and when I asked my spirits they agreed. The electrical gremlin was not the imp. This was something new and unrelated. I started to practice daily engagement of some of my protection bindings to cleanse and banish and shield. Unfortunately, I'm not practiced in other cleansing (and can't get away with it throughout the entire house besides), so this and my spirits would have to do. I instructed my spirits to take a stance of aggressive protection. Make the gremlin uncomfortable. I even told the imp to assist if he felt like it and was able - particularly to play with him with portals like he did my spirits before.

Up to this point I think the electrical gremlin has moved on. The breaker troubles and other nuisances have stopped. I still make a point of engaging things just in case. I have a book on protection practices lined up to read. I do not know if the nightmares that I have experienced on occasion throughout this event were from the imp trying to get my attention, or if they were the electrical gremlin manipulating me while sleeping. I haven't tried to get clarity on that yet, but either way to me it doesn't matter at this point.

I placed an order with the first practitioner for a binding for the forest-aligned imp. He is really happy about it. He reminds me of Gollum from Lord of the Rings when he is acting like Sméagol. Bouncy, cheeky, childlike and curious. To my knowledge he has not broken any rules either. I tasked him to teach my spirits (if possible) his portal use and cloaking knowledge, or at least how to deal with it from other entities. I am not sure that spirits can "learn", but I imagine they can, depending on their current ability and knowledge.

So, the story has a fascinating ending. And of course all endings are just new beginnings in disguise.

X..X Memento Mori X..X
*>* Memento Vivere *>*

cyonce
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 22
Spelled Number: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Grim Reaper
If I could be anything, I would be...: Not sure yet
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Coy
Zodiac:

I had a similar experience many years ago. This was before I was "practicing" astral travel, but in retrospection I realized that I was traveling during this event. I was in black space. There were some small distant lights around. I felt as though I were floating around. There were voices. Almost singing. Then, I was suddenly back in my bed staring at this odd cubby type space that was near our ceiling. There was a being - black/brown skin, big eyes, large furry eyebrows. It jumped and landed on me. It was speaking but I couldn't understand. I started to scream, but nothing came out. Then, my wife woke me. She said that I was moaning in my sleep and seemed scared. Over time, I was able to adjust to having this entity visit me. We worked out a relationship. He still visits but nowhere near as terrifying.

Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member

Very interesting cyonce! My imp's binding should be ready soon, so I'm excited! I've felt him around at random times. He's pretty cheeky and quite excited to be with me finally after all this time (literally all my life). The conjurer has already confirmed some of the information I have felt is very accurate, so I feel really good about it all.

X..X Memento Mori X..X
*>* Memento Vivere *>*

LittleGreenIcon
neophyte
neophyte

Hey Reg or Alys, can you shoot me a PM with the blog link for dealing with imps?
That'd be really helpful.

Alys-RaccoonReadings
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Alys
Zodiac:

LittleGreenIcon wrote:Hey Reg or Alys, can you shoot me a PM with the blog link for dealing with imps?
That'd be really helpful.
Hey! I sent you a message, but I thought I should clarify here as well: the blog was not helpful at all on the subject of imps or almost anything else a practitioner here would be interested in. It just happened to have a drawing that looked like this imp. Otherwise, it was a deeply unhelpful site.

Enlisting a very experienced practitioner was super helpful, and the biggest thing, in the end, was the work Reg put in on it himself. :)

LittleGreenIcon
neophyte
neophyte

Thanks Alys, I sent you a reply xo
The only thing I've found imps hate is ice and extreme cold for some reason, and that I was shown in astral. Just in case anyone works with elemental magick and comes up against any, its worth a shot.
But then again, it may just have been the ones near me that hated it.
Thankyou so much for all your help!

Return to “Paranormal Experiences”