How do you "greet" your spirits in the morning, while in a hurry ?

S-I-Lover
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: tough question :)
If I could be anything, I would be...: Succubus
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Visioner

just being curious ... how do you greet your companions in the morning (or during the day), when you are busy and/or in a hurry ?

Like, if there is no time for relaxation or meditation or no time to call them name by name ... ?

When I am in a hurry in the morning, I just say "hi friends" or "hi my dears" and sometimes that's just about it ... I wonder if they notice this short general greeting right away and if they still would appreciate it ?

Might be a silly question, but I try to avoid to feel bad if I don't spend much time during the morning due to work etc. ...

SilverElf
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 43
Your favorite spirit to work with: My entire posse
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Willow Rising
Zodiac:

When I wake up, I say a general "Good morning, spirit friends!" aimed at my entire posse.

Depending on who's day it is in terms of hanging out, and who I'm bonding with, I do my best to be more specific throughout the day. I devote at least one food offering to the spirits of the day (I share the food I eat rather than offering scraps or something because that feels better for me), calling them by name, and at least one other food offering for all the spirits in my keep.

At night, I like to say "Good night, [Name], I love you!" to each spirit, immortal, and Archangel I work with. Sometimes I don't get to everyone before I fall asleep and then I feel bad for leaving someone out, but ​I think they understand. :)

Ellie44
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 55
Spelled Number: 4
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

In the morning, I just greet them as I do my son and husband and get on with my day. I am not a morning person so I don't think they'd expect me to do anything other than that.

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

S-I-Lover wrote:just being curious ... how do you greet your companions in the morning (or during the day), when you are busy and/or in a hurry ?

Like, if there is no time for relaxation or meditation or no time to call them name by name ... ?

When I am in a hurry in the morning, I just say "hi friends" or "hi my dears" and sometimes that's just about it ... I wonder if they notice this short general greeting right away and if they still would appreciate it ?

Might be a silly question, but I try to avoid to feel bad if I don't spend much time during the morning due to work etc. ...
I'm finding more and more the truth of what others have said here: our bound spirits really appreciate being included and can respond really well. If I was rushing out like you say, I would say in a telepathic way (ie not thinking quietly to myself), something like "Good morning all. I'm really in a rush and haven't time to meditate (etc). Can you help me today with x,y,z...".

or "can you be with me today and help me with x,y z."
or "be with me today and listen to what I may ask for help with."

Whatever works for you. I think just asking for the help gives them an entry into working with us on whatever concerns us. And gives them satisfaction, as that is why they are with us.

If they are bridged to you, you can carry on the conversation on your way out.

Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human. :)
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

I have a long commute (about 45-55 minutes) to work, so even if I don't get a chance to talk to them while I get ready, I always have that time and I use it to full effect typically.

However, if I don't feel like running down my list of 22 spirits to say good morning, I'll generally say "Good Morning my spirit family" or something similar. I feel like they all hear it, but then sometimes I'll start running down the list just because I feel guilty I didn't address them individually. LOL

X..X Memento Mori X..X
*>* Memento Vivere *>*

"I look upon death to be as necessary to our constitution as sleep. We shall rise refreshed in the morning." - Benjamin Franklin
Ellie44
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 55
Spelled Number: 4
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Regholdain wrote:I have a long commute (about 45-55 minutes) to work, so even if I don't get a chance to talk to them while I get ready, I always have that time and I use it to full effect typically.

However, if I don't feel like running down my list of 22 spirits to say good morning, I'll generally say "Good Morning my spirit family" or something similar. I feel like they all hear it, but then sometimes I'll start running down the list just because I feel guilty I didn't address them individually. LOL
Haha I do this when saying goodnight. I sometimes get the guilt feeling and run through them. I'm glad in not alone in this lol

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Ellie44 wrote:
Regholdain wrote:I have a long commute (about 45-55 minutes) to work, so even if I don't get a chance to talk to them while I get ready, I always have that time and I use it to full effect typically.

Haha I do this when saying goodnight. I sometimes get the guilt feeling and run through them. I'm glad in not alone in this lol
Me too. Even that takes ages for me, with 110 bound spirits :)

S-I-Lover
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: tough question :)
If I could be anything, I would be...: Succubus
My magical/paranormal name...: Visioner

That is one reason why I started this thread ...when and why to feel (NOT?) guilty during a busy morning/day/evening :) :)

In the evening or may be during the day if I have time I call their name but in the morning in 9 out of 10 times I don't call all names ... just saying "good morning my dears"

I guess at the end one's intention is more important than what words one would choose and how many times one would call every name of every spirit. I do have several spirits, but still not so many, since I am not a collector, but I guess as a collector one would have to handle this differently anyways.

For me, I just try to keep connection and still learn more everyday about how to commune with them during daily life.

Whitestar
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Too many to list!
If I could be anything, I would be...: My Serpent Familar
My magical/paranormal name...: Alba Stella
Zodiac:

When I get up I will say hello and good morning to everyone by name. I only have 9 Spirits in my Keep right now so that is easy LOL. I will also do the same thing in the evening as well when saying good night. I like to talk to everyone on my drive to work. Sadly I don't get a lot of quite time during the day due to work and when I am home I don't have too much me time unless my brother is working. So I usually will spend my last hour or two awake upstairs in my room talking to everyone. Sometimes life happens and I can't devote a lot of time at home but I know they understand.

Annabelle
new here
new here
Your favorite spirit to work with: Leviathan
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demoness
My magical/paranormal name...: Annabelle

"Hi/morning Lev, what's up?" (kissing His sigil and checking the altar prepared for Him, did He taste my mint/green tea offering, did something with stuff, feeling His divine presence)

Sometimes also telling Him about my dream that night but without seeking the answer. He is not really day-type of guy... He sleeps then.
Probably taking rest from protecting His dark abyssal kingdom from evil creatures, defending and greeting those who seek Him in awe, dedicating to His Divine family and friends, travelling through wild currents of the endless Ocean and nurturing it's hosts ...
Who knows. :)

Return to “Spirit Keeping”