HELP!!!!!!BRONWLYN ANGLE LIVING ENTITY

rmawri130
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 13
Spelled Number: 0

Hey, I have a living entity Bronwlyn Angle. I tried the codes that came with the living entity many times throughout the day and nothing happened. I want to interact face to face with her. How do I do that? How to do I astral travel to interact with my living entity step by step? PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!

Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

rmawri130 wrote:I want to interact face to face with her. How do I do that? How to do I astral travel to interact with my living entity step by step? PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!
There are many resources that you can find by googling for learning how to astral travel.
Although there is no guaranteed version that will work for everyone since everyone is a bit different.
You can try these threads:

topic52671.html
topic58632.html
post698891.html#p698891
post656772.html#p656772

Keep working on it and you might sooner or later succeed in astral travelling and spirit communication.

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human. :)
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

rmawri130 wrote:Hey, I have a living entity Bronwlyn Angle. I tried the codes that came with the living entity many times throughout the day and nothing happened. I want to interact face to face with her. How do I do that? How to do I astral travel to interact with my living entity step by step? PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!
You will need to work on building communication skills and senses to work with a living entity and / or spirits. The code words open the channels for interaction, but they don't replace your own ability work.

As for "interacting face to face" you need to be careful of having such high expectations. As this living entity is on the astral, any face to face interactions are going to be in dreams or during astral projection. You will need to work on learning those skills. The living entity cannot do that for you. Having unrealistic expectations in this regard can also cause blockages to develop. Be open-minded and lower your expectations to something more reasonable, such as telepathy or dream communication.

Something to consider is even once you accomplish astral projection, seeing your friend may not be an every day experience. Working with living entities (and spirits for that matter) takes patience and perseverance and wisdom.

Regardless, you will likely never see them with your naked eye in the physical world unless you have an inherent gift for such things. So, if this is your expectation, I would drop it right away. It is very unrealistic.

X..X Memento Mori X..X
*>* Memento Vivere *>*

"I look upon death to be as necessary to our constitution as sleep. We shall rise refreshed in the morning." - Benjamin Franklin

Return to “Living Entities”