new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: Leviathan
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demoness
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Annabelle

Mm for demons, you might want to check Satan and Sons forum. Most of the people there are practitioners of demonolatry, so they may know more about this demon lord : )
Nobody works with Him. Checked several places already.
Regholdain wrote:Get some educational resources. S Connolly's works could be helpful, although I am not certain how beginner friendly they are.
(I am assuming you are a beginner with demon work. If you are not - my apologies.)
Yes i am pretty much beginner, a proud one, proud to be on LHP because it changes life to better. 1mg Connolly is amazing source for beginner and everybody who red her books recommending these to novices. I am also reading her "Demonolatry" from time to time these days and finding her explanations/definitions/rituals cool, simple and informative.
Hetat wrote:Try offering him some blood and drawing slaughters or something from a scary movie and see how he feels about that. Be very respectful and ask for how he feels about working with you, shouldn't have any problems with that. He may be dark, but he's not gonna cut your head off for asking to work with him. Lol
I already established connection with Him tbh. Unintentionally. After i red His name for the first time, i felt attracted to Him. Why - not sure because i feel He doesn't want me to contact Him on formal way without very good reason -clear (serious, reasoned, undeniable from my side) vengeful intention. I felt that yesterday after deliberating the connection with Him deeper. He isn't the right one for just a friendly chat. But i felt He likes my attention, my art preferences, my savage fantasy and dreams i sometimes have. So let it be like that. For now... :evilbat:
Alys-RaccoonReadings wrote:I would NOT be surprised AT ALL if He didn't want far more than a picture or a movie.
Yup. Like i said in the previous quote, we already have pretty clear agreement about that. 1ak
Ellie44 wrote:
Regholdain wrote:Yep, look into demonolatry / daemonolatry.
Sound advice.
1i

Return to “Immortals”