HELP!Could you talk to your living entity during astral projection?

rmawri130
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 13
Spelled Number: 0

Could you talk to your living entity during astral projection?

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

In a word, yes. But it requires practice to learn to discern real telepathy from self-generated thoughts.

So as a beginner, DO NOT jump right to asking life-changing questions like “Is my bf/gf cheating?”, “Do my pets hate me?”, or God knows what else, where the worst-case-scenario answer we most fear would be devastating.

Seriously, do not do this. Don’t do it with telepathy. Don’t do it with a pendulum. Don’t do it with Tarot or I Ching or Runes or anything else. Just don’t.

Ask light-hearted, friendly stuff like “What color will so-and-so be wearing when I meet up with them later?” Or go to the Spirit Tasking subforum and look up “Get Started Communicating NOW With Your Spirits” for practice tips.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
Annabelle
new here
new here
Your favorite spirit to work with: Leviathan
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demoness
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Annabelle

rmawri130 wrote:Could you talk to your living entity during astral projection?
Experienced people say so. Personally i don't know because i still can't astral travel.

DarknessDreaming
neophyte
neophyte
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fallen Angels

Yes, you can. I’ve done it. I’ve been keeping for three years now and communication is easier now. But for the early part of it I had a hard time hearing them and they had a hard time hearing me.

rmawri130
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 13

DarknessDreaming wrote:
Yes, you can. I’ve done it. I’ve been keeping for three years now and communication is easier now. But for the early part of it I had a hard time hearing them and they had a hard time hearing me.
How did you exactly astral project and meet them to talk to them. Please tell me beginning to start like how you astral projected and how you called them to talk to them.

DarknessDreaming
neophyte
neophyte
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fallen Angels

I think it’s different for everyone but if it doesn’t come natural to you, it’s a lot of work. I’ve only done it once by myself. Any other time it’s been through the assistance of entities, spirits, and servitors. Usually something will happen and I will realize that I’m dreaming then I will call out to whoever I want to connect with. Then I will be pulled by that being.

To do it while I’m still awake takes a lot of work. I bought ear plugs to keep sound out and focus when I meditate and I ask my vampire or servitor to assist me.

The very last time I tried, I was laying on my back and I get to the point where my body feels numb and yet buzzing with energy and my room is pitch black. After nearly falling asleep I open my eyes and my whole room looks like it’s surrounded by purple clouds and there is almost a brightness like a candle was lit, though there is no candle. And my vampire was hovering directly above me. While most of his body was dark shadows, I could see his face clearly. And he was just looking down at me. It lasted a few seconds.

My recommendation is to meditate a lot! And to bond with your living entity and ask him to assist you with astral travel. Also look up shielding and protection if you haven’t already. Because the astral, like any place, can be unsafe. I’ve got a good protection team now, so I haven’t had any issues in a very long time.

Return to “Living Entities”