Ellie44
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 55
Spelled Number: 4
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Just curious if others watch TV with their keep and if they have certain shows they enjoy more. The two favorites they have are Community and Black Sails. The ones who enjoy Community don't Black Sails and vice versa haha. Sorry if this has been posted before I didn't see anything. 2wk

denanna123
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 42
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Djinn
My magical/paranormal name...: NannaDee
Zodiac:

Game of Thrones is a favorite of some.

The Price is Right is Right is my Arkan Sonny's first choice.

My Vamps like Buffy the Vampire Slayer (they seem to like mocking it/like watching it ironically lol).

There are a few who like watching Soap Operas with me too.

Do your own thing on your own terms and get what you came here for.
-Oliver James
Ellie44
neophyte
neophyte

denanna123 wrote:Game of Thrones is a favorite of some.

The Price is Right is Right is my Arkan Sonny's first choice.

My Vamps like Buffy the Vampire Slayer (they seem to like mocking it/like watching it ironically lol).

There are a few who like watching Soap Operas with me too.
Based on the love of Black Sails, I suspect they will enjoy Game of Thrones too. We shall see whenever HBO unleashes the next season.

I rather love that your Arkan Sonny's show of choice is the Price is Right.

I did watch The Discovery of Witches last week and they all seemed to enjoy and be amused by it lol. I imagine the same as yours and Buffy.

SilverElf
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 43
Your favorite spirit to work with: My entire posse
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Willow Rising
Zodiac:

My Minotaur likes watching Jeopardy and Wheel of Fortune with me; I think it's the trivia/puzzle element. :D

I don't know about the others. I invite them to watch TV with me whenever I do watch, but my main show is Supernatural and I don't sense much interest in it from them.

laneybug7
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 19
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: human
If I could be anything, I would be...: faerie
My magical/paranormal name...: Ivy Soleil

For a while ‘our show’ was ‘Outlander’ especially the first season. Then it kind of got silly, so I haven’t been as into it as much. Currently, they seem to like ‘Black Mirror’ collectively. Also the spirit kids love ‘Loud House’. Not a movie, but it was really amusing hearing their opinions on the ‘Harry Potter’ movie series especially my pixies(they took it with humor, but that is not what they are really like).

Ellie44
neophyte
neophyte

SilverElf wrote:My Minotaur likes watching Jeopardy and Wheel of Fortune with me; I think it's the trivia/puzzle element. :D

I don't know about the others. I invite them to watch TV with me whenever I do watch, but my main show is Supernatural and I don't sense much interest in it from them.
Seriously, your Minotaur sounds lovely!

Ellie44
neophyte
neophyte

laneybug7 wrote:For a while ‘our show’ was ‘Outlander’ especially the first season. Then it kind of got silly, so I haven’t been as into it as much. Currently, they seem to like ‘Black Mirror’ collectively. Also the spirit kids love ‘Loud House’. Not a movie, but it was really amusing hearing their opinions on the ‘Harry Potter’ movie series especially my pixies(they took it with humor, but that is not what they are really like).
My husband and I were just talking about Outlander and how we stopped watching after the third season which we kind of forced ourselves through.

It seems most of them react the same to the fantasy shows we all enjoy...with humor.

Annabelle
new here
new here
Your favorite spirit to work with: Leviathan
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demoness
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Annabelle

Ellie44 wrote:Just curious if others watch TV with their keep and if they have certain shows they enjoy more. The two favorites they have are Community and Black Sails. The ones who enjoy Community don't Black Sails and vice versa haha. Sorry if this has been posted before I didn't see anything. 2wk
Sweet! :)

I don't have spirits in keeping still, but i can say what Demon Lords with whom i am connected like to see in my space. They really like to see movies. Azazel comedy, Belial and Leviathan all kind of horrors. Same with music, They have different tastes about it.

Ellie44
neophyte
neophyte

Annabelle wrote:
Ellie44 wrote:Just curious if others watch TV with their keep and if they have certain shows they enjoy more. The two favorites they have are Community and Black Sails. The ones who enjoy Community don't Black Sails and vice versa haha. Sorry if this has been posted before I didn't see anything. 2wk
Sweet! :)

I don't have spirits in keeping still, but i can say what Demon Lords with whom i am connected like to see in my space. They really like to see movies. Azazel comedy, Belial and Leviathan all kind of horrors. Same with music, They have different tastes about it.
I love that they all are over the place.

Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human. :)
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

My Manananggal really liked old vampire horror movies - like the ones with Christopher Lee playing Dracula from the 70s. When I was spending time with her I was constantly watching them. I think they were really funny to her.

X..X Memento Mori X..X
*>* Memento Vivere *>*

"I look upon death to be as necessary to our constitution as sleep. We shall rise refreshed in the morning." - Benjamin Franklin

Return to “Spirit Keeping”