Spiritbaby94
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 4
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Haunted dolls wanted highly active.

Postby Spiritbaby94 » Wed Feb 06, 2019 4:00 am

I'm ready to welcome a new spirit baby into my home. Does anyone have any prior experience with any eBay sellers that they highly recommend? My last spirited option I did through Jadewitch19 and she was really great. But I don't think she sells on eBay anymore. I don't have a ton of money. But last seller I went on eBay with was a total scam so I could really use some recommendations.
I'm Not Afraid when it comes to the Paranormal I enjoy having the company and I enjoy having noisy Spirits the only thing I just don't want any demons in my house. Only white light. And spirits that I can help crossover eventually.

Catgirl2
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 22
Spelled Number: 22
Your favorite spirit to work with: Masheba
If I could be anything, I would be...: Not quite sure!
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: I believe Catgirl may be it-a nickname I got years ago!

Re: Haunted dolls wanted highly active.

Postby Catgirl2 » Thu Feb 07, 2019 11:27 am

Two of the sellers I dealt with don't sell on eBay anymore! But I do know what you mean about the scam part-there seems to be way too many of them there! The down fall of it is that there are some haunted dolls being sold on eBay & the seller may not know it or have any experience with the paranormal & they just want to get rid of it! I bought a doll from someone on eBay & it had something attached to it for sure, the woman just wanted to get rid of it because the doll scared her daughter & her so hence she wanted it as far away from them as possible, she even had told me how she bought the doll from a thrift store & didn't feel anything bad until she brought it home-she had named the doll Creepy Annie because it was in looks wise very similar to the Raggedy Ann dolls! I don't feel anything bad coming from the doll-yet it does have a bit of a creepy feel to it but in a good way for me-but unfortunately there is no information about the doll! I took Creepy Annie to a person in my local area to see if she can say for sure if there was something attached to it or if it was just her looks that was giving off the impression it was haunted-well the person did verify something was up with the doll but it wasn't bad, only that it seemed the doll gave comfort to spirits that are earth bound for any given reason & gave them a voice to tell their story!

Return to “Message Board - Wanted/Classifieds”