You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: Succubus
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Nix

All my spirit told me the i have blockage emotions blockage fear blockage past life blockage etc. my sexual spirit dont interact sexually with me because of my emotions blockage. Everynight i get weird dreams and i write them down on my dream journal but what i notice in all of my dreams is the there is no girls there mostly guys. So i ask my divine angel if she would join me in my dreams and she said no cuz is to risky she said the i have blockage and the it would be risky for her to join me.

And this got me mad because all this blockage bull crap is annoying me. how the hell am i supposed get rid of it all they say is i have blockage but they dont tell me how to get rid of it. so i figure the ima just go back to my regular life where i didnt have to worry about this and just ignore the fact the they are there. i ask them if they wanted to leave and the i would anything in my power to find them a better home and soon after the i got a terrible feeling.

i also feel like i just gaved up and i dont feel comfortable but i cant do anything about it

Any advice

Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human. :)
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

There are several posts in the Beginner's / Newbie section and the Spirit Keeping section concerning blockage removal / cleansing ritual / etc. I would start by searching those forums for those keywords. These topics have been posted many times over the years and over the last six months as well. You can cleanse yourself and your space.

In addition, daily meditation and chakra cleansing / aligning would help (energy work) if you already do not have a practice.

I am curious about one thing: How do you communicate with your spirits? Are you certain these communications are from them and not a trickster? Or not just your own thoughts projecting onto them?

X..X Memento Mori X..X
*>* Memento Vivere *>*

"I look upon death to be as necessary to our constitution as sleep. We shall rise refreshed in the morning." - Benjamin Franklin
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Vega
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: Succubus
My magical/paranormal name...: Nix

Okay thank ill give it a try

atlanticamethyst7
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 33
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Goddess Athena
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal

My personal experience for "removal of all blockages" spell is just awesome in helping to clear and dissolve any resistance & residual energy in the body. Combined with 3-Body cleansing spell, it's a very powerful combo and feels really light with energy flowing through seamlessly after a while.

Alternatively, you may also want to request for master service on blockage removal, and chakra cleansing offered by CH whenever you feel 'clogged' again.

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/REMOVAL- ... VE-PD.html

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/spell-fo ... nsing.html

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/master-s ... moval.html

+++++++++++AA++++++++++++
Take Flight; Thy Wings of Fancy & Might

Return to “General Questions”