Over-sensitive

Do you want to teach others something? Let them shadow you!
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Hmmm...I would say don't do horrible destructive sadistic things! Yes.

Anger management sounds like what you're interested in. Channeling aggression via sport or safe competitive activity sounds sensible. Or you can talk with a professional.

DualWanderer3
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 23
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Annabelle wrote:
So could it mean following: if i, for example, discovered very destructive side of me in myself, sadistic instinct which makes me do horrible things and enjoy in it, i should accept this as the part of me which can't be gone, and channel it into some aggressive sport or competitive activity of any kind to satisfy this need?
That or as with what I stated video games where you can do all that destructive,sadistic, bloodthristy stuff you crave in the virtual world instead or the real one.Though one thing that type of thing shows how humans are naturally predatory to me.Accepting the fact that your naturally a predator and not trying to hide it like by being vegetarian or listening to peda could help with that if that may be part of the problem.Not assuming but just a example in a more physical seance.

On a mental one what do you think when you want to deliver punishment to people even though you know you can't for one reason or another.What I've come to realising for myself is that the predatory nature in people can go two ways.Prey on the week and vulnerable wether they realize it or not or purposefully pray on the predators that feel they need to do that.

Our desire is no diffrent then theirs but we can choose to be the apex and keep everything in balance as best as possible by having are cravings feast apon thoughs that upset the balance wether its to much prey (people that can't handle the darker aspects to things and lash out out of anger or fear.One example is how people could be to people on this site based on their views and religious following).Or to many predators(basically the people that invoke your anger).

Do I go around biting people's heads off,no,is that my philosophy on how things work and in understanding it and how nature works lesssens the blow of what I can see if not nullify its effects,yes.Its may sound cruel at first especially to you right now but theirs no reason to envest your emotions or caring into everything you see,it just hurts and will keep hurting if you try to.If they don't care about you why should you care about them.If they are prey why should I care if they die or what happens to them if you can clearly see they are stuped sheep just waiting to be attacked by wolves.Its not worth the investment as a heard dog if some people clearly are supposed to be dead.

It is still true and honest to how I and possibly you would feel in wanting the worst for the predators but it lessens the heartache if you hear about and see death of a person wether its on the news or on a game or a movie and the like.That's just one thing relating to my acceptance that has made things easier for me to deal with anyway.Though that and the rest of it took like 8 years from the age of 6 to figure out and a few more to come to terms with and I still have a bit of a problem with my shadow looking at what I've learned about it.

So yeah comming to terms with it is possible just by understanding and though that doesn't mean you have to act out anything or be a problem to society but it will still be difficult and if this helps form a understanding of your own then good but if it winds up being offensive then you may need your own reason to accsept that you need to figure out on your own.

Blessed be

Annabelle
new here
new here
Your favorite spirit to work with: Leviathan
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demoness
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Annabelle

Thanks for the tips guys!

Shadow work is really tough thing, the whole process you have to pass before becoming balanced and self satisfied, aware person. The hardest part isn't an acknowledgement of our shadows, then to find the best way how to deal with it. Sometimes it's hard to change our behavior patterns, when we spent years and decades enslaved in the wrong ones...
While acknowledging the shadow side of us lasts one minute even less, dealing with it and changing wrong habits last for ages. 1ex

But that's a challenge! 1tu

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Hi Annabelle

Did you see this by the way?
https://shop.creepyhollows.com/change-o ... -0520.html

Annabelle
new here
new here
Your favorite spirit to work with: Leviathan
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demoness
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Annabelle

Lewk wrote:Hi Annabelle

Did you see this by the way?
https://shop.creepyhollows.com/change-o ... -0520.html
I have ordered it just now! :) I am so happy, it feels amazing, it will surely help. And looks amazing too!
Thanks for inf! <3

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

wonderful 1ht

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Redregon
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Unknown as of yet
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Super speed
Zodiac:

Annabelle wrote: Wed Feb 06, 2019 10:32 pm How to get rid of it?
Something I was taught that when dealing with your shadow, is to not see it as a discrete separate thing from yourself, but a part of you that you reject and recoil from because it shows you things you do not like (hence why it is often powerful in practitioners... because a lot of practitioners have endured trauma of some kind and often compartmentalize, repress, and banish-banish-banish without even listening to what the shadow is trying to tell you.)

Try to listen to it. Often it's coming from a place of pain and misunderstanding. It isn't there to impede your spiritual progress, it's there to help you (so you can process what's at the root of it all so it no longer has that power over you.)

Light and darkness coexist in balance. Light and shadow are intertwined. One cannot exist without the other.

And above all, forgive yourself, and your shadow. It is basically all of the hard-to-process things like all the trauma you've endured and the resulting pain that comes from it. As you work through your shadow, the things that haunt you will slowly lose power. But it is a long process and is difficult (and can be frightening.)

And one last thing... don't discount the help of a good doctor. Sometimes it helps and if they do feel that medication might help, I can assure you a good deal of the medications you could take to deal with this won't affect your ability to do magic/mysticism. (I take medication to help me and I can still call on the energies. This belief that they stifle abilities is a self-fulfilling prophesy.)

Return to “Shadow Me”