Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: None
My magical/paranormal name...: None
Zodiac:

Does anyone know what demon species king Balam belongs to? I've looked everywhere and asked, but nothing so far. Is he lowborn, Noble, etc

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

You might get direct answer if you ask this to practitioners who coined the classification of the terms. Try Satan and Suns forum : )

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Alys-RaccoonReadings
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Alys
Zodiac:

S&S is probably going to be your best resource here. This is everything I was able to find related to His origin and affiliations. Since your subject asks for species, but your post references realms ("lowborn" and "noble") I dug a little on that too and threw in rank (because some people use "noble" in that way as well) for good measure. Hopefully this can get you started because I think after this point one would enter the realm of personal journey, discovery and personal gnosis rather than relatively solid information bolstered by expertise and common consensus.

Origin/"Species"
Luciferian Goetia by Michael Ford calls Him a "darkened angel." According to Dictionnaire Infernal by Collin de Plancy, He was once in the heavenly order. In short, He is believed to be a fallen angel like Lucifer and the other Goetic Demons. This is probably the answer for His specific "species." Fallen angels can show up in different realms since they did not originate in any of the demonic realms.

Association/Affiliation/Realm Possibilities
The S&S encyclopedia lists Him as a Night Demon. (https://demonsanddemonolatry.com/demon- ... ght-demon/) Other Night Demons include Earl Andromalius, Lord Beelzebub, Marquess Marchosias, Earl Raum, Dantalion, Volac, Seere, Vapula and Murmur. The designation of "Night Demon" seems to be an association rather than a species or rank, but if you are wanting to suss out which realms He moves through, you might dig around through other Night Demons to see which realms they are drawn to. If there are some common denominators in there, they might be the places He would be as well.

Rank
King is His rank (obvi.) From a post on demonic social and military rule (https://www.satanandsuns.com/viewtopic. ... ank#p24789):
Demon kings and queens are a royal title. These demons are from one of the royal families and they command and oversee their own realm. They can and often are also Dark Lords and Ladies. The Kings and the Queens Oversee realms, the core demons realms and the other demons realms can have different structures and different definitions of what a king and a queen is. These Demons rule the sub realms of a large demonic realm. The demon realms like the Hellborn Realm, and the Lowborn realm are massive and have thousands upon thousands of sub realms which are overseen by the demonic kings and queens.
And from https://satanandsons.com/demon-kings-and-queens/:
The Kings and Queens are the ruling lords/ladies and they oversee their realms and are responsible for organizing them and keeping them safe. Demon Kings and Queens of the core alliance rule over their territory and are aligned with the Core Demonic Races. Many of them have influence and voices over what happens to their realms and they can call on the power of the core military If they need to. Though they can access the core Demon Army, they do have their own legions and forces which are responsible for defending their realm.
I would say we can infer from His rank, then, that He spends most of His time in whichever realm and sub-realm He rules.

Hetat
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: None
My magical/paranormal name...: None
Zodiac:

Thanks everyone