Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: other Deities
If I could be anything, I would be...: my primordial self
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Rungr
Zodiac:

I got two because of my own history with unbound Djinn, I got a Norse djinn more for the experience that just so happen to develop into more than that.

Meinkráka
Gammleið
Inn bundni áss
I am a Master of my own path.
Syrah
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: ET
If I could be anything, I would be...: Galactic Being

Yeah not fond of them but that’s because I was raised (as an Arab Muslim) to fear them. I previously had some god-level djinns but I just didn’t mesh well with their energies. I just feel that there are [better] alternatives; many entities granting wishes and have varieties. So why djinn? Unless it’s a strong calling, they’re not on my radar.

Shran/Shrek Fan since 2001.

10 partners in crime, 6 healers, 1 businessman & 1 wise teacher.

“It is the time you have wasted for your rose that makes your rose so important.” — The Little Prince.
sadkitty101
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: djinn/jinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: a unicorn c:
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

SurajSyrah wrote: Sun Jan 24, 2021 10:15 pm Yeah not fond of them but that’s because I was raised (as an Arab Muslim) to fear them. I previously had some god-level djinns but I just didn’t mesh well with their energies. I just feel that there are [better] alternatives; many entities granting wishes and have varieties. So why djinn? Unless it’s a strong calling, they’re not on my radar.
Im a muslim arab as well!! I have one in my house but he never does any pranks or weird stuff tbh and i used to be scared of them.. till i found out i have the ability to hear and sense them energetically ever since i was only 11 till now (im 19) ... so i got used to it tbh lol

Syrah
neophyte
neophyte

sadkitty101 wrote: Mon Jan 25, 2021 6:45 am
Im a muslim arab as well!! I have one in my house but he never does any pranks or weird stuff tbh and i used to be scared of them.. till i found out i have the ability to hear and sense them energetically ever since i was only 11 till now (im 19) ... so i got used to it tbh lol
Hala! Glad to see another Arab as well! Aren’t djinn in every house though lol that’s what every Muslim Arab family say. Maybe because growing up I’ve known djinns so they don’t interest me now. Nothing unique about them 🤷🏽‍♀️

“It is the time you have wasted for your rose that makes your rose so important.” — The Little Prince.
foxxyeclipse
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human
Zodiac:

i work with djinns because to me at least, because they seem to be "multi-purpose" where they are good in protection, wealth-drawing, magick-enhancing, blessings and also wish granting. Honestly, as a practitioner, I take a well-rounded approach so djinns along with other races of spirits and entities i welcomed in my family do tend to "fill in the gap" if you will when ti comes to tasking.

Ainsi sera, groigne qui groigne
foxxyeclipse
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Opelia Rendon wrote: Sat Feb 09, 2019 5:51 am I was curious on this being as well, but since CH stated that they're pretty stubborn, I rather have a nice relaxed home verses one where I have to argue with a spiritual being. I am ALLLLLMost willing to try a being so to say...I'll update this if I do. I shouldn't paint everyone with the same brush
i find my djinns to be very easy to work with, but I don't work with dark-natured djinns, so maybe that may be the reason why? then again, personality matters so I'm sure others who work with dark-natured djinns may say otherwise.

i do however make a request during custom conjure for djinns that are eager to work with me, so maybe that is why mine are super chill and easy to work with?

Syrah
neophyte
neophyte

SurajSyrah wrote: Mon Jan 25, 2021 2:43 pm Maybe because growing up I’ve known djinns so they don’t interest me now. Nothing unique about them 🤷🏽‍♀️
🍽🍴🥄🥣🧂🥡🥢🥤🍵☕️ EATING MY WORDS because I got myself an Ifrit! Yes an Ifrit, out of all the races lmao Or perhaps should I say Ifirta’a (female ifrit)?
She speaks Arabic, and is nasty. So nasty which ohhhhh
I cannot name the conjurer, but I may open a thread to talk about her because she’s a powerhouse!!

foxxyeclipse
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

SurajSyrah wrote: Fri Feb 05, 2021 3:34 am
SurajSyrah wrote: Mon Jan 25, 2021 2:43 pm Maybe because growing up I’ve known djinns so they don’t interest me now. Nothing unique about them 🤷🏽‍♀️
🍽🍴🥄🥣🧂🥡🥢🥤🍵☕️ EATING MY WORDS because I got myself an Ifrit! Yes an Ifrit, out of all the races lmao Or perhaps should I say Ifirta’a (female ifrit)?
She speaks Arabic, and is nasty. So nasty which ohhhhh
I cannot name the conjurer, but I may open a thread to talk about her because she’s a powerhouse!!
well congrats! btw curious what prompted you to take the plunge? why ifrit of all classes? Also curious about the ocnjurer actually.

Syrah
neophyte
neophyte

foxxyeclipse wrote: Fri Feb 05, 2021 7:22 am
well congrats! btw curious what prompted you to take the plunge? why ifrit of all classes? Also curious about the ocnjurer actually.
I never thought I’d get an ifrit seeing how they have a bad rep among Muslims lol I thought if I’d get a djinn, it would be Neb or Norse or Celestial. But this ifrit was calling to me strongly especially through numerical messages. She’d repeat the same numbers when I read her listings or I suddenly think of her. The same number appeared even when the conjurer contacted me! She’s powerful with a high rank and I enjoy tasking her as she delivers with all her might (and nastiness lol). I Never had djinns do tasks or do them quickly. I previously had djinns who were royalty or a tribe but I didn’t see any results. With the ifrit, she keeps delivering.
I can’t name her conjurer as it is a breach of the forum’s rules.

foxxyeclipse
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

SurajSyrah wrote: Fri Feb 05, 2021 8:15 am
foxxyeclipse wrote: Fri Feb 05, 2021 7:22 am
I never thought I’d get an ifrit seeing how they have a bad rep among Muslims lol I thought if I’d get a djinn, it would be Neb or Norse or Celestial. But this ifrit was calling to me strongly especially through numerical messages. She’d repeat the same numbers when I read her listings or I suddenly think of her. The same number appeared even when the conjurer contacted me! She’s powerful with a high rank and I enjoy tasking her as she delivers with all her might (and nastiness lol). I Never had djinns do tasks or do them quickly. I previously had djinns who were royalty or a tribe but I didn’t see any results. With the ifrit, she keeps delivering.
I can’t name her conjurer as it is a breach of the forum’s rules.
i know where you're coming from and we're on a same boat, coming from a Muslim family lol but my faith is broader now as I'm more agnostic. ifrit and ghul - 2 types I will not work with...for now lol

Return to “Djinn / Genie”