Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: No favorites, sorry
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sane
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Somethin' snazzy I suppose
Zodiac:

Hey, so I was unsure of whether this belonged in Spirit Keeping or Paranormal experiences, but it felt more akin to this subject due to the content involved - - - despite also having to do with my Keep.

Anyhow, recently I've begun recording Spirit Box sessions as a way to communicate with my Spirits, and with time and a LOT of help from a friend, I've managed to get a lot of cool messages. I won't be sharing any of the deeper or more personal stuff, but I figured sharing one small clip would be okay. The clip is slowed down considerably to help make out the word...

They said my alias!

They've also said the names of people I know, the friend who's helped me, someone my friend knows, as well as addressing a couple like related subjects albeit a bit broken up and short (answer wise). That all said, I'm fully confident in this app and I'm happy that I've been able to get a few direct answers from my Spirits. They're reportedly much happier with me than I thought they were, and they consider being with me as destiny. It's so sweet I'm kind of overwhelmed, but in the good way, and I just HAD to share my experiences with you guys.

shieon
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Humans
If I could be anything, I would be...: Gumiho
My magical/paranormal name...: Violet
Zodiac:

This is awesome to hear. I've always wanted to invest in a spirit box too! I know there's a lot of phone apps out there too but I've been thinking of getting one of those more pricey ones at some point. I feel like spirit boxes can definitely elevate communication between a spirit and it's something people should look into.

Quick question- When you ask a question is it immediate or does it take time to receive an answer or response?

"내가 꿈에나와도 그건 귀신이나 괴한이 아니야. 천사지."

There are some people whose dread of human beings is so morbid that they reach a point where they yearn to see with their own eyes monsters of ever more horrible shapes.

I share co-consciousness and a shared astral body with an angelic guardian entity named, "Victor," or "L." Spirit worker, demonolator, generational clairvoyant.

SapphireEyes
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 4
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

That’s so cool! I’ve always wondered if you could use a spirit box to communicate with your spirits and so glad to see it works! Do they communicate often and effectively with you through the spirit box? I may need to invest in one myself! ;)

Muse
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Zodiac:

I'm using the Geminus Mark 3, a free app.
I do plan on getting an actual box too. For the experience more than anything else.

I feel it's important to mention the app I'm using because obviously all apps and boxes might have differences in communication.

GodSlayerBabe wrote: Quick question- When you ask a question is it immediate or does it take time to receive an answer or response?
It is almost immediate, but sometimes more than one Spirit will answer near the same time. For example, I asked if they felt they were getting enough in offerings and one answered "We are" and almost a millisecond after there was another "Yep". So you gotta he careful.

What makes it even more difficult is that to hear anything you have more luck slowing it down with half speed and using earbuds to better pick up on things. I uploaded all my recordings on unlisted on my YouTube because I don't have a laptop and YouTube gives me a place to store videos and it also has a playback on different speeds function. You can use different speeds and storage however you wish, but that's the way I do it.

My friend's actually been the one helping me notice things, as I'm terrible at noticing the sentences in the jumbled mess of sounds. He says that the way he learned to hear better is to focus on the sounds of syllables instead of words, and listen to really fast rap songs with lyric videos to get an idea of how fast the syllables come and go.

Sorry guess I rambled there.
Hope this all helps!

Muse
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

SapphireEyes wrote:Do they communicate often and effectively with you through the spirit box? I may need to invest in one myself! ;)
They have yet to refuse to answer me, so I'd say a definite yes. I'd even go as far to say they're excited to talk with me. One of them mentioned that using the app was actually fun for them, and another (or maybe as a group) said they needed me to talk to them more (my communication skills in general suck, and I prefer being silent both when alone and in groups so I can see why they said that).

While they communicate effectively, hearing them clearly is a different matter, and as said above it certainly takes some time and practice. Adjusting to a Spirit Box app is different than adjusting to an actual box, as they work differently to provide communication. So in the end they're communicating perfectly, I'm the one that needs to do better and adjust lol.

SapphireEyes
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Okay that’s super awesome and I’m downloading that app tonight! I’ve wanted to get a legit spirit box for a while now but in the mean time I wanna try this. Also, when using the app do you hear their actual voices or is it just like a computer generated type voice through the app? Thanks for the suggestion!

Muse
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

SapphireEyes wrote:Okay that’s super awesome and I’m downloading that app tonight! I’ve wanted to get a legit spirit box for a while now but in the mean time I wanna try this. Also, when using the app do you hear their actual voices or is it just like a computer generated type voice through the app? Thanks for the suggestion!
You do not hear their actual voices. In fact, a male sounding voice may be a female spirit in your keep and vice versa. I highly suggest finding some way to slow down the audio after recording and spending a lot of time listening for syllables after whatever questions etc you ask. Don't expect to find stuff fast. It took a friend of mine a day and most of the next morning to break up just eight minutes of video. So be patient, and good luck!

Edit: those that are clairaudient or just have really good ears for subtle stuff are more likely to find success with this stuff.

SapphireEyes
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Thanks for the tip! I’ll have to work on that and trying to decipher what they say so I’m hoping I will be okay and not totally lost! Lol

Muse
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

SapphireEyes wrote:Thanks for the tip! I’ll have to work on that and trying to decipher what they say so I’m hoping I will be okay and not totally lost! Lol
I'm sure you'll be fine.
If not, I can upload a video that might help point you in the right direction.

Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human. :)
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Really interesting. I tried a similar app and just gave up because it didn't do squat for me. LOL This would be great to play with as a confirmation tool for sure. I'll have to reconsider trying to do this again.

X..X Memento Mori X..X
*>* Memento Vivere *>*

"I look upon death to be as necessary to our constitution as sleep. We shall rise refreshed in the morning." - Benjamin Franklin

Return to “Paranormal Experiences”