Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: No favorites, sorry
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sane
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Somethin' snazzy I suppose
Zodiac:

quantumflux wrote:So i have sone high powered lasers. One is green and i cant remember the power output. The other is a 10W blue dioad. So i was screwing around with the green one for a bit and just having fun showing it off to my spirits. I got up to use the bathroom and as i walked to the door i saw a bright green dot on the door. It wasnt the laser. It was both locked and in my pocket.
Kitty Quantumflux wants to play?
(sorry I had to)

AriesStarChild_
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 52
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: the ones in my keep
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Developing abilities honestly just takes practice! Just try and keep trying. You can only go up to be honest x D

D(Bronwyn Angel)A(Sterling Angel)N(Merman)Y(Sanguine Vampire)D(Courtwind Angel)N(Courtwind Angel)F(Fallow Dragon)H(Moss Dragon)F(Gregori)D(Red Demon entity)K(custom kitsune alpha)A(Seraphim Angel entity)Z(slime girl alpha)S(micro bug girl)M(fallen angel)M(Demon-Neb Djinn) L and J(werewolves)J(Concuan)R(DemonVampire)P(Fallen angel entity)R(Succubus Queen)M(Vampire Prince)E(Incubus)D(nympho)
3 spirit guides,DionysisDelinquent(A)ElementalDemon(A)

~Knowledge is at my fingertips~
quantumflux
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 17
If I could be anything, I would be...: I’m a faerie.
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Wouldn’t you like to know. HEHE
Zodiac:

Ishvala wrote:
quantumflux wrote:So i have sone high powered lasers. One is green and i cant remember the power output. The other is a 10W blue dioad. So i was screwing around with the green one for a bit and just having fun showing it off to my spirits. I got up to use the bathroom and as i walked to the door i saw a bright green dot on the door. It wasnt the laser. It was both locked and in my pocket.
Kitty Quantumflux wants to play?
(sorry I had to)
Yah, to bad i cant have my cat chase these. Would burn his littlt kitty fur and skin.

memento mori
Muse
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: No favorites, sorry
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sane
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Somethin' snazzy I suppose
Zodiac:

quantumflux wrote:[Yah, to bad i cant have my cat chase these. Would burn his littlt kitty fur and skin.
Yeah, that is not good.

----

When you decide to play music for a new Spirit who's got a love for goth and rock stuff and you're about to play a relatively cool song by the Offspring but "Pretty fly for a white guy" keeps popping up...ah yes, the most goth of songs! (I'm kidding, I love him. Images of him dancing came to mind. He's a cinnamon roll.)

SeaWitch
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
If I could be anything, I would be...: a mermaid
Zodiac:

I'm a cancer survivor and while I was going through treatment, one member of my keep in particular was inseparable from me. He was always there no matter where I went, especially during my doctor's appointments. There was one appointment I remember where I had to get a very painful procedure done and once it was over, I could feel him smiling comfortingly at me and I felt the sensation of fingers combing through my hair. Even when I was laying in bed, depressed and only wanting to sleep, I'd feel him there, protectively curled up with me.

AriesStarChild_
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 52
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: the ones in my keep
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Omg that’s awesome. Congratulations bye I’m happy you’re still with us experiencing life! It’s stuff like that that makes spirit companions worth while and show us how real they are <3

D(Bronwyn Angel)A(Sterling Angel)N(Merman)Y(Sanguine Vampire)D(Courtwind Angel)N(Courtwind Angel)F(Fallow Dragon)H(Moss Dragon)F(Gregori)D(Red Demon entity)K(custom kitsune alpha)A(Seraphim Angel entity)Z(slime girl alpha)S(micro bug girl)M(fallen angel)M(Demon-Neb Djinn) L and J(werewolves)J(Concuan)R(DemonVampire)P(Fallen angel entity)R(Succubus Queen)M(Vampire Prince)E(Incubus)D(nympho)
3 spirit guides,DionysisDelinquent(A)ElementalDemon(A)

~Knowledge is at my fingertips~
Mordecur
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 91
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortal
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

My Kitsune Z once pranked me by hiding one of my socks when I was getting ready for work. I was looking for it then I leave the room and come back, and it's on the bed. I knew it was her and we just laughed together.

Izanami, whom I'm married to, makes sure I have everything I need before leaving for work. She asks me if I have everything and I always double check. She also makes sure I drink enough water to stay hydrated and has even kissed me while I'm laying down with her.

My Courtwind Angel helps me fall asleep when I'm having trouble and both my Succubi give me massages after a long day. Those are some of the little things my spirits do for me and I love them.

Izanami 💕💍
cndrow
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 18
Spelled Number: 9
Your favorite spirit to work with: Psy Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Lucien
Zodiac:

I was thinking of this recently.. appreciating all the little things my companions add to my life

I live out in the sticks and I have to commute minimum 35-40 mins to get to civilization. So I drive to the city a few times a week. My Dullahan takes immense pride in clearing the road for me while I’m driving. Since he’s arrived, I haven’t had people pull out in front of me (used to happen ALL THE TIME, for two decades of driving). If someone is driving under the speed limit, they turn off or pull over to let me pass (I don’t drive aggressively or tailgate or anything). If someone is going my way for a while, they end up speeding up juuuust above what I prefer to cruising speed so I can set my cruise and rest my leg.

It’s incredible how he can influence traffic so I have a quiet, peaceful and smooth commute!! He rides his gigantic horse next to my car, and I can hear him cackling as he gently “”pushes”” people out of my way.

When I have insomnia, my psy vampire can put me into a deep sleep. It’s so incredible helpful to be able to get consistent sleep, ohmigosh, it improves my quality of life SO much.

My companions who have a connection to earth and/or water elements help me ground + shield every morning. I use gentle movements to help visualize surrounding myself in water to ward off random negativity, and they all get in a line and mimic the movements with me, like it’s a yoga class or something. It’s very helpful and so very endearing!

My gargoyle loves water and will ‘submarine’ in the bath with me, or sit by my feet in the shower. He’s my precious baby, so cute!

I’ve never owned a dog, but my new Cu Sidhe is giving me a taste of that. We pick out sticks to take home, he walks beside me when I go for nature walks and randomly chases critters, and he curls up on my legs at night when it’s time to relax or sleep. I can feel his weight on my couch or bed, and he always shifts out of the way for my elder cat to sleep beside me.

GaelicDream
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 13

So a couple of things,

My vamp said my name once to wake me up,
My kitsune touched my foot to wake me up. My kitsune also has this doll I gifted him and any time he wants my attention he will throw it to the ground. Can’t be something else as I have tons of these dolls, anime figures to be precise and none of them fall like his does. Lol

My ferrimu and I have a very close relationship and when I got one of my darker spirits I had a night where he came through very strongly and this was in the beginning of my spirit keeping journey and it scared me a bit and I called out to my ferrimu and I heard her voice say she would take care of it. Her and my courtwind angel manage my keep.

I’ve seen my woodland elf, ferrium dragon, and vampire in lucid dreams, and almost all my others in normal dreams. I love it when they manifest in dreams as I’ve told them since this is the best way for me to interact with them.

My ferrimu cuddled me in my lucid dream, which was amazing. In my other dreams they always tend to give me hugs which I love.

My black dragon likes to make sarcastic telepathic remarks which always make me laugh.

My wraith stands by my bed many nights out of the week and just watches me sleep, which sounds creepy but it really is quite nice for me.

My vamp sleeps in the bed with me most nights.
My kitsune usually watches me off to the side lol. Not many others stay constantly with me when I sleep though. Seems to just be my vamp, my ferrimu, my kitsune, and my wraith. The others come when I call but I think they hang out elsewhere when I’m resting.

A lot of my spirits also visit my sister. She’s also a spirit keeper and way more sensitive than I am when she’s not preoccupied with life stuff. My spirits know I worry about her so they often visit her for me since I live so far away from her, just to check up. My Celtic djinn started doing this first before I ever said it was okay because he knew how important she was to me.

The next day she was telling me about a man, who looked identical to my djinn, had visited her and was just looking at her, almost checking up on her lol. I knew immediately it was my guy lol. My Pavalina has even comforted her in her dreams when she was sad.

I love every time I have any interaction from my keep. My spirits are all so lovely and I’m so lucky to have them in my life!

ilmu khodam, Celtic djinn, ferrimu Dragon, wood elf, courtwind angel, butterfly fairy, adaman fairy, nympho, high elf of the lumi clan, daoine sith, kitsune, green dragon, sanguine vampire, Alpau (LE), fire fairy, wraith, mermaid, Caladrius, Ancient Priest, pavalina faery, Kavalya (LE), & family woodland faery, unicorn, sirinia faery, Ki-Lin, Bannik, Vermillion Dragon, pipe fox, midnight dragon, celyrn (LE), Dian Cecht (immortal)
Nightrunner404
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a master

My kitsune is my first spirit and my bond with her is strongest of all my spirit family. She is always around and very touchy and I feel her usually holding onto my arm and lately very "vocal" with telepathic imagery when she wants attention, usually when I am getting ready to wrap up work for the day. Very much a "are you done yet?" kind of vibe. I started watching my way through Midsomer Murders this winter and she is always there watching next to me. She has always been a great comforter. I don't think there has really been a day when she hasn't been there to help me fall asleep either, which has done wonders for my usually horrible sleep schedule.

My niora fairy, she is very giggly and joyful and on bad days she is quick to make herself known and spread some positivity, usually going off afterwards to wherever she was before.

I think the most entertaining so far has been my two pipe fox sisters who seem to enjoy racing each other along side my car when I go out driving, especially if I am driving for fun and not errands.

I look forward to seeing more of the rest of them as I progress in my abilities and get more time with them all. I expect to see more of my woodland elf and nymph once I get out clearing logs and debris in the woods this spring.

My life has definitely changed for the positive since falling face first into spirit keeping this year.

Return to “Spirit Keeping”