Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: No favorites, sorry
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sane
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Somethin' snazzy I suppose
Zodiac:

This felt like a topic that needed to be made. What are some things your Spirits do that just, add a bit of quirk to your life...? It can be anything as wild as changing channels on a TV or as small as making a telepathic joke, or as sweet as making you feel less alone during a sad time in life.

Something that happened to me today which would be seemingly miniscule to most people was, my charger was unplugged. Now, let me give some context...

I'd been sitting near my grandpa of a laptop jamming out to music with my Spirits while talking on a chat. I kept looking at my battery and thinking, "I should probably charge this..."
But I didn't because I didn't want to get up.

Finally when it hit its near death I got up to charge it, and my charge was unplugged. Not the kinda-out-of-socket wiggled unplugged, full on unplugged and tossed to the side. I never unplug my charger, and I wasn't near it before getting up or going back. Plus, it's one of those more...fitting(?) chargers. The bulkier tougher kind that doesn't slide around or cause a ruckus. It fits, it sticks. I don't have animals or kids either. So I can only assume a gust of nonexistent wind (fan is off) pulled it sideways out of the plug, out someone decided to scold me for not plugging it in sooner, or they're just trying to get my attention, or I'm crazy. XD

Anyhow, what are some random things you experience with your Keep?

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Okay, here goes. I was pushing an empty shopping trolley around a supermarket the other day when I suddenly sensed my closest, human bound spirit partner 'connive' with one of my Oagi Alliance elves and suddenly there was the elf in the trolley, being pushed around by me, a little like kids do. She seemed happy, interested and enthusiastic to be there. Actually I've had that a couple of times now. And I thought elves preferred parks or nature to supermarkets.

I say 'connive' because I often sense my human spirit partner helping others like the Oagi elves come through to me. It was nice to know they're interested in what I get up to and like to be with me and cheer me up during a pretty mundane shopping trip.

Muse
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Zodiac:

Lewk wrote:Okay, here goes. I was pushing an empty shopping trolley around a supermarket the other day when I suddenly sensed my closest, human bound spirit partner 'connive' with one of my Oagi Alliance elves and suddenly there was the elf in the trolley, being pushed around by me, a little like kids do. She seemed happy, interested and enthusiastic to be there. Actually I've had that a couple of times now. And I thought elves preferred parks or nature to supermarkets.

I say 'connive' because I often sense my human spirit partner helping others like the Oagi elves come through to me. It was nice to know they're interested in what I get up to and like to be with me and cheer me up during a pretty mundane shopping trip.
This is honestly just adorable. <3
And yeah I definitely know what you mean.
Our Spirits tend to have a way of brightening our days, be it desperate or mundane. x3

Adrasteia
active contributor
active contributor
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human and Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: a valuable person
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Ishvala wrote:This is honestly just adorable. <3 And yeah I definitely know what you mean. Our Spirits tend to have a way of brightening our days, be it desperate or mundane. x3
Two days ago, I started to feel really bad. Although I'm extremely sensitive, I rarely cry. (My eyelids swell and hurt like crazy and I want to avoid that.) But this time, I couldn't
do it. I sat in my bed and cried. It's just, that I don't fit in. I tried almost everything from political parties, subcultures and other social gatherings. I still feel like dirt. My spirits, my boyfriend and my ex-bestie with a difficult past are the only ones who care. Suddenly, I felt a energy shift around me. They were there and tried to comfort me. This really means a lot to me. I am really grateful, that they chose to be with me. I treat them like any other breathing human being I really care about. Not that special but I wanted to share this.

SapphireEyes
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 4
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Whenever I think negative thoughts about myself, my nympho will often counter it. Like for example today at work, it was very warm in the store and my cheeks became very flushed. I was looking at myself in the mirror in the bathroom and thinking “Man I hate when my cheeks get so red like this.” And my nympho said “I love it. You look so cute!” He always makes me feel so good about myself and helps me feel beautiful. He always compliments me and tells me how gorgeous I am. I’ve been working a lot on my self esteem these last few months and he has helped a lot with that!

Also the last few nights, when I’ve invited him to lay down with me and cuddle while I’m falling asleep, I’ve felt tingles in my hair and on my head that feels like fingers. It’s so sweet and comforting.

Muse
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Jasmin wrote:Not that special but I wanted to share this.
I completely disagree, this is very special. There are many moments I lean back or lay down and feel the comforting energy of a Spirit, and it's those little moments I appreciate far more than the coveted Hollywood effects most expect from this companionship.

Feeling less alone is one of the top reasons I started Keeping. It's beautiful that your Spirits try to provide you with a sense of comfort and peace.

Muse
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

SapphireEyes wrote:He always makes me feel so good about myself and helps me feel beautiful. He always compliments me and tells me how gorgeous I am. I’ve been working a lot on my self esteem these last few months and he has helped a lot with that!

Guess the rumor of Nymphos being only interested in the sex is a lie after all. I'm glad yours cares so much for your mental well being. It's an amazing feeling to be adored by someone. Especially someone so attractive, which Nymphos usually are haha.
SapphireEyes wrote: Also the last few nights, when I’ve invited him to lay down with me and cuddle while I’m falling asleep, I’ve felt tingles in my hair and on my head that feels like fingers. It’s so sweet and comforting.
I experienced something similar today whole leaning back in my chair. It felt like someone was casually playing with my hair. If I closed my eyes, it also felt similar to leaning into someone's chest, but that was most likely my imagination due to the leather of the chair being somewhat warm. It was still a relaxing experience. Even if half of it was my brain. x3

AriesStarChild_
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 52
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: the ones in my keep

Give me visions before I sleep which makes me laugh before I sleep.

Cuddling

Give me scratches to show me they’ve interacted with me ( the size of paper cuts sometimes bigger if I ask or if they felt more inclined)

Helping me sleep if I can’t. So if I can’t sleep they’ll put me to sleep

Waking me up when I ask to be woken up( say I wana wake up at 8:00am I tell them and I wake up well rested at that time I’ve asked)

Getting back at people or getting rid of people who r bad for me

Helping me lose weight

Showing me new songs

Watch me dance

Help me be motivated when I need it

The list goes on

They do just about anything I ask aside from things they already do

D(Bronwyn Angel)A(Sterling Angel)N(Merman)Y(Sanguine Vampire)D(Courtwind Angel)N(Courtwind Angel)F(Fallow Dragon)H(Moss Dragon)F(Gregori)D(Red Demon entity)K(custom kitsune alpha)A(Seraphim Angel entity)Z(slime girl alpha)S(micro bug girl)M(fallen angel)M(Demon-Neb Djinn) L and J(werewolves)J(Concuan)R(DemonVampire)P(Fallen angel entity)R(Succubus Queen)M(Vampire Prince)E(Incubus)D(nympho)
3 spirit guides,DionysisDelinquent(A)ElementalDemon(A)

~Knowledge is at my fingertips~
AriesStarChild_
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Recently they say my name right before I sleep

D(Bronwyn Angel)A(Sterling Angel)N(Merman)Y(Sanguine Vampire)D(Courtwind Angel)N(Courtwind Angel)F(Fallow Dragon)H(Moss Dragon)F(Gregori)D(Red Demon entity)K(custom kitsune alpha)A(Seraphim Angel entity)Z(slime girl alpha)S(micro bug girl)M(fallen angel)M(Demon-Neb Djinn) L and J(werewolves)J(Concuan)R(DemonVampire)P(Fallen angel entity)R(Succubus Queen)M(Vampire Prince)E(Incubus)D(nympho)

AriesStarChild_
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Oh! Keep my room cold

Return to “Spirit Keeping”