Buying Reverse Adoption just to know

Metagamer
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male

Hello, I have a question about the Reverse Adoption [spirit] listing in the store, I guess I could open the ticket but I assumed that option is reserved for actual purchases.

Anyway, my question is: Can I pay for the Reverse Adoption service without actually getting the spirit? This would be just to know what spirit(s) would want to be with me, and then I would decide whether I'd get it or not. Would this hurt the spirit's feelings? Or affect it in any way?

Alys-RaccoonReadings
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Alys
Zodiac:

Metagamer wrote:Hello, I have a question about the Reverse Adoption [spirit] listing in the store, I guess I could open the ticket but I assumed that option is reserved for actual purchases.

Anyway, my question is: Can I pay for the Reverse Adoption service without actually getting the spirit? This would be just to know what spirit(s) would want to be with me, and then I would decide whether I'd get it or not. Would this hurt the spirit's feelings? Or affect it in any way?
This is, in fact, one for the help desk. Submit your inquiry to them with abandon. :)

AlexCzernosech
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 57
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: I have a few names ;D
Zodiac:

Contacting the helpdesk would be one solution. CH also offers a couple readings, one a general "what species would work best with me" (https://shop.creepyhollows.com/spirit-r ... nions.html), and one another reading that will find unbound spirits around you who would like to be bound, with the option of having them bound with the reading or not, and the ability to ask for them to be bound later if you change your mind (https://shop.creepyhollows.com/unbound-reading.html).

46 CH Spirits/Entities; 33 non-CH Spirits/Entities, and work with various other self-bound and unbound beings.
Metagamer
new here
new here

Thank you Alys and Alex for your responses, still I'm somewhat new, can you redirect me to the Help Desk?.. sorry ^_^u

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons

This would be the most cost-effective option to see which spirits would be a good match for you: https://shop.creepyhollows.com/spirit-r ... nions.html

It's great that you are putting some extra thought into this :) <3

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human. :)
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

creepyhollows wrote:This would be the most cost-effective option to see which spirits would be a good match for you: https://shop.creepyhollows.com/spirit-r ... nions.html

It's great that you are putting some extra thought into this :) <3
Hmmm, I feel like I missed the opportunity to do this and probably should have done this a long time ago. I tend to be testing the waters with many spirit races - although I am not seeking them at random or trying to "collect" them. I do have reasons for the ones I choose (sometimes a pull or attraction, sometimes for help in my journey (evolving, learning, growing), and sometimes just for a certain type of companionship (having a great friend that is fun and non-judgemental and honest). Still, sometimes I wonder which ones were the right choices and which ones are great companions but not the best match. LOL I may have been better off checking this reading in a few cases. LOL

X..X Memento Mori X..X
*>* Memento Vivere *>*

"I look upon death to be as necessary to our constitution as sleep. We shall rise refreshed in the morning." - Benjamin Franklin

Return to “Spirit Keeping”