I saw him.

Do you want to share an amazing dream? Or would you like to have a dream interpreted? Share it!
Hetat
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: None
My magical/paranormal name...: None
Zodiac:

This is a vivid (can you really call it that when I don't remember most of it?) Dream that I've had last night and don't know what it's supposed to mean. Does anyone think it symbolizes anything?

The dream was about a demon (of whom I feel very strongly about and have been trying to build my relationship with). I remember talking to him (it was all like a journey) but don't remember what exactly that I was saying to him. I remember asking him to show me what he looks like. To see him. I saw a flash of "smoke" dark figure (and maybe even glowing eyes). In that moment I felt fear and "vibrations" run through my body. That's the only part I remember clearly. It felt so real that I don't really believe that it's just a normal dream. I know I could ask him, but just trying to get some opinions before I do that.

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

I'm a believer that dreams have a message for the one who has the dream. There are so many ways to interpret other people's dreams I'm not sure it's very useful to try (sorry!).

Also, dreams do seem to be where we interact with other non-corporeal beings - but we still have a 'normal' functioning mind and psychological makeup - so there are many possibilities.

Return to “Dreams/Dream Interpretation”