Seller for a LOVE SPELL?

Show some love to the sellers - online or off - who have brought you amazing spirits or magic!
Amberly
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Hi. I know that there are a lot of sellers out there. I've been combing through the list trying to narrow down one. As of right now I would do the spell myself if I wasn't having such a difficult time with other things in my life.

Right now I'm looking for a seller that has powerful love/reconciliation spells with a great success rate. I sound horrible in saying that I know but I really do need some great results. Can anyone please tell me their experience with spells especially love spells and with what practitioner?

niceprotonman
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: PeiNgoTorTorCheen
If I could be anything, I would be...: me
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: TiuLengLui

You can't force someone to love you, and you certainly don't want someone to force you to love them. Love spells never work the way you want.

shieon
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Humans
If I could be anything, I would be...: Gumiho
My magical/paranormal name...: Violet
Zodiac:

I know someone will try to help you out and probably link you to practitioners but I need say...You can attempt to do white magick love spells through yourself or someone else doing it but from my experience they will never work if that person is not going to be someone meant to be in your path. It doesn't matter if it is white magick or even black magick, they can't work on a person..especially if you manipulate their free-will. Many experienced witches and practitioners will tell you the true reality is they won't work.. it's like tying a knot and having it undone over time. The ones who want profit are going to be the ones who will claim they can guarantee success and won't warn you about these things. If that person had feelings for you and/or wants to reconcile with you then the chances of a spell working can possibly work but otherwise you would be wasting your money, your energy, and your time.
I'm also speaking from experience too and it's better that you know. I used to be a lot more naive and do my own candle blood spells on a guy I used to like and he behaved very crazy and overly romantic towards me and for awhile I mistaken that for his true feelings. I reaped the karma from that.

"내가 꿈에나와도 그건 귀신이나 괴한이 아니야. 천사지."

There are some people whose dread of human beings is so morbid that they reach a point where they yearn to see with their own eyes monsters of ever more horrible shapes.

I share co-consciousness and a shared astral body with an angelic guardian entity named, "Victor," or "L." Spirit worker, demonolator, generational clairvoyant.

Return to “Sellers You Love”