Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Looking at dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Elf
My magical/paranormal name...: Silver

Hey,

So my Dragon is on the way. I am nervous excited. I have read just about everything but I a. Looking for suggestions on what to do once I get my Dragon?

I know I bond for 30 days including taking him/her everywhere, talk to him/her, meditate with my Dragon but what else? Do I perform the Dragon invocation?

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thank you

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Hi

I've bought a lot of spirits from CH and have never *had* to do an invocation yet.

Most CH shop listings for spirits say this:
"Our spirits come ready for you to work with them. We have been doing this a very long time and one of our original goals when we opened the first Spirit Keeping website was to make sure Spirit Keepers would be able to work and interact with the spirits they brought home without having to go through long, tedious, or complicated invocation ceremonies or rituals. We perform all the work necessary to make sure the spirit comes to you ready to interact, be your companion and friend!"[my bold]

You seem to have got the idea of recommended initial 30 day bonding period right. But bonding is something that goes on after that too. And there are things that can give added 'value' to the bonding, such as the bonding service. They're something extra, rather than you have to get it.

There's the Dragon Invocation here https://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/index ... artlang=en That to me is an additional way to connect with your bound Dragon spirit.

The new CH spirit keeping book is forthcoming but in the older CH White Arts book a few spells are given for connecting with your white arts spirits, which I've enjoyed doing. It's interesting to me to feel the difference between bonding or connecting via meditation and personal contact and using a spell / invocation.

If an invocation is required in order to welcome or summon a bound spirit the seller /conjurer will let you know. I don't expect you'll have to do one for your dragon.

Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human. :)
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

You can perform the dragon invocation as a welcome or whenever you feel like you need a boost in connection with them. However, it's not required at all and is more of a personal thing. I would recommend generally just treating them as a new friend that you would welcome to your home and want to be a part of your life. You can start before the vessel arrives if you had the binding Bridged to you.

Share your goals and desires with them and let them know what you would like them to help with (within reason). If you're working on a specific goal or even just a daily task kind of thing, welcome their assistance. Do things that involve them - have them join you when you play games, meditate, go out for walks, whatever.

I would also advise to be mindful of expectations. If this is your first time working with a spirit, communication and manifestation may be extremely subtle and can be difficult for some people. Meditation should help you begin to sort that out. It's a wonderful journey and it does require development of skills and abilities if you are not natural to it. This could require quite a bit of perseverance and patience. I only caution to be reasonable in your expectations. Sometimes in our excitement we can blind ourselves of the quiet subtle signs while we look for the more "in your face" signs.

Either way, we are all here to offer support. Enjoy your new dragon companion!

X..X Memento Mori X..X
*>* Memento Vivere *>*

"I look upon death to be as necessary to our constitution as sleep. We shall rise refreshed in the morning." - Benjamin Franklin
Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human. :)

Just to add:

Whatever you do, don't compare your own progress with anyone else here. Our individual experiences, growth, evolution, and gifts all make our progress and perspectives very unique and nearly incomparable.

Your path and growth will take as long as it is meant to take for you, and you will experience your companionship with your spirit in the manner in which it is meant to happen for you.

:)

X..X Memento Mori X..X
*>* Memento Vivere *>*

"I look upon death to be as necessary to our constitution as sleep. We shall rise refreshed in the morning." - Benjamin Franklin
Immommica
new here
new here

Thank you!!

This is such a great board. I will take all of your suggestions and use them. I able to sense spirits and hear some of them. I meditate daily.

This board is phenomenal. I belong to other boards and this is unparalleled

Thank you

lolaberry
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 31
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Mystic fire

Immommica wrote:Thank you!!

This is such a great board. I will take all of your suggestions and use them. I able to sense spirits and hear some of them. I meditate daily.

This board is phenomenal. I belong to other boards and this is unparalleled

Thank you
Exciting, what type of Dragon is it? I have a water one loves being by running water , I also live by sea side which he loves . I have a fire one likes candles and seems to like Treasure in a nest . What I did is just put some small crystals by his vessel which is on the small box it came in lol. Small touches like this help

2wk ::uni:: ::dragons:: ::dragons:: :rainbow:
Immommica
new here
new here

Hi

He is a golden Dragon. I am very drawn to dragons and creatures.

lolaberry
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 31
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Mystic fire

Immommica wrote:Hi

He is a golden Dragon. I am very drawn to dragons and creatures.
Ooh mine is a gold Dragon too , not from here though but they are great so protective :)
Yes I have mostly creatures as Im such a big animal lover really .
Unicorns are great so loving ! what binding did you get ? Did you get vessel? 1s

2wk ::uni:: ::dragons:: ::dragons:: :rainbow:
Immommica
new here
new here

My vessel is a Botswana agate and I have him bridged to me. It is nice to see another creature lover.
I am also getting a Kobold and Krendarkar pack next week.
I am starting with these three

Blackcat415
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 6
If I could be anything, I would be...: Were wolf
My magical/paranormal name...: Idk
Zodiac:

Here's a good way to bond that i haven't seen posted b4.
Get a candle and program it with your appreciation and love (tell the candle what you would say to your companion and try to have loving feelings. Also helps to visualize energy flowing from your heart chakra into the candle) Tell the candle to impart that energy to your new companion then light it. When the candle burns out the energy is transferred as an offering.
Great way to welcome a new spirit or just as an offering to your current companions.

Just sharpened my claws. Now i'm bored...

When I speak I speak from experience. Not from theory. Not from what I'm told.

Return to “Dragons”