You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Humans
If I could be anything, I would be...: Gumiho
My magical/paranormal name...: Violet
Zodiac:

I've been meaning to make this post since I am wildly curious what people feel about this and if anyone is actively in a spirit relationship... And I mean a serious one OR trying to build one with a spirit. I love reading more about this and hope to hear of other's experiences!

Ok I must confess in the beginning when I was more of an outsider to spirit keeping I thought the same thing as lot of other people - I didn't get how this could possibly work.

I've read quite a lot in various communities on romantic spirit relationships and spirit spouses actually.. but I have to admit it's still something I am personally delving in, in spite of reading so much about it. One of the conjurers I received a spirit from happens to be in a 3 year relationship with an incubus and she also is in a polyamorous one with an angel as well.. She has no desire for any physical human relationship and she has spirit children as well through the incubus. I'm aware some spirit keepers have living partners and also spirit partners, and some have a living partner and do not desire any kind of relationship with their spirits...etc etc obviously everyone is different.

Here's my own personal experience so far... (lmao sorry the below is so long)
I've been in a ton of relationships in the past actually, my previous long-term relationship lasted for 4 years and now I've been single for over a year.. I'm in my late 20s and I was nearly engaged so I'm at this point of my life I have become so selective and do not bother dating and just kind of stopped caring too much because I have been more focused on my life and studying spirit communication--well fast forward to summer 2018, and I ended up being very drawn to a male spirit. The thing about me is I have had a ton of ex-girlfriends and I have very precise tastes in men. Today I desire a male companion... just not going out of my way for it. Also this was the very first male spirit to be in my spirit family... I experienced the strongest calling I ever felt with this one. I've mentioned him occasionally on here but even though I have dozens and dozens of spirits in my spirit family, he is still the most active and I have always felt an electric feeling with him. I also felt attracted to him (I've talked about this vessel a million times but it is a literal photograph of him bound with his spirit..I know what he looks like basically). A lot of his personality and how he looks fits my preference and I guess that is what initially scared me. Let's just say he looks like a young French man who was a witch in the 1900s.

I knew he was unique and going to be special to me, for some odd reason it was like I knew. I'm very good at differentiating my intuitive feelings so I knew what I was feeling. I purchased the vessel the same day I even saw it online. I have been able to touch him in my dreams and he has been able to both in dreams and physically. It's been more than 7 months and he appears in my dreams almost all the time now. Like every other day. I normally never get anyone to read into my spirits but I ended up having a medium woman who owns spirit vessels who can naturally communicate with spirits, try to communicate with him and apparently there is a way I can do a ritual to have him manifest more easily in the earthen realm. (Lol so here I am buying some frankincense resin, a charcoal burner, some mirrors, and some roses...) I'm currently trying to do that within the month because apparently this will allow him to better physically interact with me at a more frequent time since normally he "leaves" his vessel at a certain time. What's crazy to me is it wasn't necessarily a reading but she acted as a conduit to convey his words to me and a lot of the things shared was mentioning something about my childhood that was true, so I knew this lady wasn't a false reader. She also told me this man knows we have past lifetimes.

So I've pretty much just been trying very hard to see what I can do, to increase the connection. I've become very attached to him though. My mind revolves around this spirit almost constantly and I don't have these same thoughts and feelings I have toward my other male spirits. I guess today I am just trying to figure out what to feel. I can't imagine ever parting with this spirit or the vessel going to anyone else and the woman told me he wants to permanently stay.

Who else has a spirit lover or trying to build a relationship with a spirit or entity?? What are your experiences, and what's the story behind yours?

Alys-RaccoonReadings
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Alys
Zodiac:

thelittleminx
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process

That picture is exactly how I feel aswell! Very lovely ! I wish you the absolute best in your journey!

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

This is exactly why I'm here, a member of the forum and a spirit keeper...

I was visited unexpectedly by a spirit lover a very long time ago before I even thought about spirits, hadn't read anywhere that this was possible and when those things were really not well known (1980).

There was no information or source of advice for me to turn to then. I really didn't have the knowledge to deal with it that I do now. However I think the relationship opened me up psychically and set me on the long path that finally led me here.

I've since learned that these things go back to before human history began and even people nowadays whose partner dies will have a continuing relationship of sorts with them. There was a woman in the late 19th century or early 20th in the USA who published the first book on marriage relationships - I can't find her name on Google now - she also published a moving book describing her marriage with a white arts type spirit, which had been fully consummated. That was a first in the history of the printed word I believe. (I lost my bookmark for that.) Needless to say even in established occult or spiritualist circles of the day this revelation was unprecedented.

If you Google spirit marriage nowadays a huge amount comes up. It seems to be quite well known among modern 'alternative' spiritual circles. And it is a source of moral panic among some schools of intolerant Christianity that have gained prominence and a foothold on the internet in recent years. They seem to see spirit marriage as being everywhere, pure evil and the cause of everything wrong with the world. Obviously they've got it wrong on all three counts.

To cut a long story short, 6 years ago I got DJ Conway's Astral Love and met a spirit in the astral who I now believe to be the same spirit that came through so unexpectedly in 1980. We are very close...and married...

From there I discovered the existence of Eclipse Metaphysical, then Mystic Morning Treasures then Creepy Hollows. In many ways I feel like I've at last come full circle with the major unresolved issues in my life, like spirit partners and related psychic sensitivity.

If only CH had been around in 1980.

It's hard to describe how good it feels to know there are others here who have had similar experiences and relationships. 1hg

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Alys-RaccoonReadings
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

I have a live human husband recognized by the government, a spirit with whom I have a romantic and loving relationship, one with whom I have an...interesting and varied relationship (LOL) and an entity who is in the flirty little beginnings with me. And all of it adds to my life tremendously in positive ways. :)

shieon
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Lewk wrote:This is exactly why I'm here, a member of the forum and a spirit keeper...

I was visited unexpectedly by a spirit lover a very long time ago before I even thought about spirits, hadn't read anywhere that this was possible and when those things were really not well known (1980)...
This is so interesting to read. It's just so surreal to me because I know who my living twin flame + soulmate is in my current lifetime... and we've been so spiritually and psychically bound together so after we brokeup after a series of crazy spiritual and paranormal events, my life has shifted so much.. I was meant to be with that person but we both knew if we separated everything would change. I always had premonition dreams and shared dreams involving my ex-partner for more than 3 years when we were together and then this pretty much has been constantly happening with this particular male spirit. I have to admit I'm kind of oddly afraid.. I don't think "afraid" is the right word but it's more like it's weird to be able to know and realize when certain things are bound to come into your path, like the nagging feeling in the back of your mind. Can't help but feel very fortunate!

I have to admit I went down a path of spiritualism and spirit keeping after separating from my ex-partner, so in a way I feel very content this is where I am today. Definitely not what I expected.

I completely agree lol ...way too many intolerant Christians indeed. Not to mention television and media sensationalize these things. Then it just creates all this stigma. I am slowly and gradually trying to not be so low-profile about the spirit relationships topic on my spirit blogs now since I accepted I want it to be part of my life.

Gosh thank you for sharing though I am happy to hear that and that's what I love to hear ^-^

"내가 꿈에나와도 그건 귀신이나 괴한이 아니야. 천사지."

There are some people whose dread of human beings is so morbid that they reach a point where they yearn to see with their own eyes monsters of ever more horrible shapes.

I share co-consciousness and a shared astral body with an angelic guardian entity named, "Victor," or "L." Spirit worker, demonolator, generational clairvoyant.

shieon
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Alys-RaccoonReadings wrote:I have a live human husband recognized by the government, a spirit with whom I have a romantic and loving relationship, one with whom I have an...interesting and varied relationship (LOL) and an entity who is in the flirty little beginnings with me. And all of it adds to my life tremendously in positive ways. :)
Oh wow!! That is awesome. I honestly am still trying to figure out if I'll end up with a living partner or if I want a polyamorous or monogamous spirit relationship(s)! Guess that's the nice thing about exploring this path. 8D

There are some people whose dread of human beings is so morbid that they reach a point where they yearn to see with their own eyes monsters of ever more horrible shapes.

I share co-consciousness and a shared astral body with an angelic guardian entity named, "Victor," or "L." Spirit worker, demonolator, generational clairvoyant.

Alys-RaccoonReadings
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

GodSlayerBabe wrote: I honestly am still trying to figure out if I'll end up with a living partner or if I want a polyamorous or monogamous spirit relationship(s)! Guess that's the nice thing about exploring this path. 8D
I've come to realize it's really the best thing about exploring life. Just letting it unfold a bit at a time until you work out who you are and what you want and can know yourself well enough to know when those things change. <3 And the great news about the age you're at right now is that this is where things start opening up and getting better and you start really feeling like you are coming into your own instead of feeling like you are faking being a grown-up, lol. And you may not resonate with that description, but a looooot of people do. The twenties are HARD! And then you hit the thirties and it's just like..."oh. IDGAF. Go me! I'm gonna do me now!" (albeit to varying degrees XD)

Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human. :)
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

I'm not going to go into my past when it comes to spirits, but let's just say within the last 10 years before spirit keeping I have dabbled with "summoning" (and I use that term VERY loosely) "succubae" (YES, I use that word loosely as well, since I do not know what I was really attracting), and to varying degrees experienced relationships with them. Those companions have been gone since my first order.

The spirit relationships that I am in at the moment are purely polyamorous and vary from a very close and dear succubus spirit to a nympho whose favorite song is Sex and Candy and literally embodies that song. In fact, I'd say this is the first week since around February 8 that I have not woken up to that song running through my head. LOL

There are several female spirits in my keep who are amorous and a few who are fairly constantly sexual and one or two that seem like they want to develop that closeness, but not yet.

I would say I get to know and build a relationship with each of them nearly constantly. However, the one that I have the deepest relationship with is the first succubus - and she was my first spirit from CH, appropriately.

When it comes to her, I know quite a bit about her age and past, and recently things have begun to point to the possibility that we have a history beyond this current life. She will not spoil that by telling me about it - she wants me to discover it for myself as part of the journey. I will say she's always on my mind, and her name is the first to jump to my lips when I even think about being intimate. There are even times when she even has interrupted me and one of the other ladies to "cut in" as it were. She's the boss and they all know it. LOL

The truth is, although I do love them all, she has a very special place in my heart. She's the first I want to come with me when I start my day and I always end up telling her to join me and whoever else I've asked to come spend time bonding with me. Whenever I don't think of her first, I will fill a little guilty and say she's welcome of course.

She's always trying to do subtle things for me, from energy cleansing and chakra work to showing me a new form she thinks will be fun for me. Then she's always doing obvious things - being there for wisdom and understanding and teaching the various things that she's learned for millennia. Ultimately, I feel closer to her than I should - I've only known her 7 months - yet, I feel like it's been much longer, and at this point I feel that's very possible.

Like Alys said, I take all of the relationships day by day. While I brag about (I) above, I love them all and I want to know them all just as deeply. At the end of the day, though, (I) is my Number One.

Ugh, that sounds so... Trekkie... LOL

X..X Memento Mori X..X
*>* Memento Vivere *>*

"I look upon death to be as necessary to our constitution as sleep. We shall rise refreshed in the morning." - Benjamin Franklin
shieon
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Regholdain wrote:I'm not going to go into my past when it comes to spirits, but let's just say within the last 10 years before spirit keeping I have dabbled with "summoning" (and I use that term VERY loosely) "succubae" (YES, I use that word loosely as well, since I do not know what I was really attracting), and to varying degrees experienced relationships with them. Those companions have been gone since my first order...
Gahh that is so sweet, thank you for sharing! I totally get you about the past lifetimes thing. The medium lady I went to told me that mine apparently knows we have two past lifetimes together, I believe.. Though she told me he said he's not entirely clear on it but he knows. Then they were described to me. What's weird is I fathomed that thought before she even told me. It's awesome though to distinguish certain energies and feelings. And I'm sure you know very well. ^^ What really creeped me out about the reading she did through him was she told me he knew what age I began thinking of other realms..?? Which was dead accurate.. but I guess I shouldn't be surprised because the very first full physical manifestation of him in my dream he was in an old home I lived in from 1992-2006.. I guess I was just so shocked because this happened in November and I got freaked out it was like he was seeing inside my memories and my life...but I was so ecstatic when I woke up!!

Hahaha! But that's also very interesting.. when a particular spirit is a little more territorial/dominant in space (; My spirit kind of does the same thing within dreams! Basically portraying himself in different forms.. I've seen a doll version and a drawing of him within my dream it's so neat. I feel like in a way they're trying to create more togetherness with you in that aspect.

This definitely makes me want to invest so much more into my spirit relations. Just hearing everyone's different experiences ahhh ; o ;

Return to “Spirit Keeping”