You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Gregori Watcher
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

My inc is usually (well, always, so far) very good about the rules. Then again, when the rules are, Not in public, and not when there's company; but if it's just me, at home, by myself, then welcome to it, then there's probably no need for being sly.

Of course, E. has been careful ever since he gave me that one big scare. I have moved past that, but I've insisted on keeping the memory, because it will help me remember how powerful he is, and that I need to respect him for that.

He tells me that he can't separate the memory from the emotion: he can't be dispassionate about it the way a human would, because, for him, the event basically IS the emotion. (I only have his word on that; I'm still learning about all this, so I don't know for sure. Senpai? Anyone?)

But after he told me that, he then said that if taking it slow, and being tender, is what I think love is (and, yeah, pretty much), then he's more than willing to love me like that. And then, he gave me a passionate embrace from behind, a gentle nibble on my ear, and a warm sensation...somewhere else, because, well, incubus. 1lv

But he does stick to the rules, I do have to give him that.

TheLoot
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 9
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Oh wow, I haven't been on the forums for some time. Well, fortunately, a lot of weight has been lifted off my shoulders, so I can easily concentrate on here now.

I thank everyone for their posts and honestly, I feel much calmer/more willing to get a succubus from CH at least. If anything changes I'll gladly update everyone but I can say that this has more than answered my question, and solved my concerns. I will, however, keep in mind the responsibilities and possible consequences.

To Be Signed
DukeofWaffles
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 9
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Laser-beam eyes
My magical/paranormal name...: Kluvon

I have two succubi from creepy hollows and two from The Occultist Emporium on Etsy. I love them, they help me out with so much in my personal life... everything from sensual acts to my confidence...if I thought any we're harming me I would think I at some point did something wrong and would evaluate myself. Also talk to your entities to make sure it's actually them and not another entity posing as them.

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”