new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 9
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Lately it seems I've been finding succubi in more of the media I frequent, not all for provocative situations, but lately the thought of introducing one into my spirit family has been on my mind. The only thing keeping me moderately hesitant is the impact it would have on my initial keep, my physical family, and on those around me. Another being the social aspect, as I've heard that ubi generally attract more ubi.

Is this a spirit for an experienced keeper? Has anyone had issues with the ubi, or the company the ubi has brought? What has keeping one done for you? I'm trying to keep the questions mostly vague as I'm aware a lot of people experience things differently. But eventually I may be very interested in getting one, I just want to know what I could be getting myself into once that happens.

To Be Signed
Inedible
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Try it. The cost is low and if you don't like having her around you can always send her back. Or pass her along to another member. Custom conjure and binding to Spirit is a good thing. If you want to start cautious, get a Nympho instead of a Succubus and ease into it. Once you have one you will probably want more.

draco_star898
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

It is easy to feel hesitant about certain races of spirit bc they seem to have mixed reviews between people who love them and those who are maybe freaked out about them bc of things they've read about others experiences (I was for a long time). I sometimes also think ubi make people uncomfortable bc how close ubi tend to get with their companions bc they can form very close bonds with us and be touchy and around a lot bc they are very much into forming close relationships both physically and emotionally.

They don't necessarily attract more unbound ubi's, at least it is my experience that if you have houserules against unbounds they won't bc they care about what you want. You can find yourself with a few bound ubi companions bc they are wonderful friends though! I have not had any problems with inviting them into my family, but do be aware that they can have an affect on those around you either with those you are in a relationship with or who you are trying to attract, and that is mostly upping any lust/passion they may feel for you. They will stop that if you are uncomfortable with it, but they kind of just radiate that energy naturally so they might not think anything of it until you mention it. Mostly just let them know what you are comfortable with and they will do all that they can to work with you bc they care a lot about our feelings.

They are so worth getting to know, especially if you want to form close bonds with someone, but at the same time it can be overwhelming when you might be put off by that type of relationship. So it really is up to what you feel comfortable with.

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

And remember other people's definitions and understanding of what a succubus is may be well off the mark. Outside of spirit keeping some people think any sexual spirit is a succubus and that all sexual spirits are demons=evil, which isn't true.

Creepy Hollows' Nymphos are white arts sexual spirits and decidedly not evil. The word nympho in popular culture seems to have derived from classical stories of nymph spirits of nature, for example in water, woods etc, who were often freely sexual with humans. But Creepy Hollows' Nymphos are not nymph spirits, just sexual spirits like us humans.

Succubi are classified as dark arts and are different in some ways to other types of sexual spirit but what is sold as a succubus can vary according to who the seller and conjurer are. If the conjurer/seller is reliable (eg as Creepy Hollows is), their succubi won't be troublesome. There have been plenty of credible posts from experienced members of this forum that warn against trying to summon them yourself.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human. :)
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

TheLoot wrote:Lately it seems I've been finding succubi in more of the media I frequent, not all for provocative situations, but lately the thought of introducing one into my spirit family has been on my mind. The only thing keeping me moderately hesitant is the impact it would have on my initial keep, my physical family, and on those around me. Another being the social aspect, as I've heard that ubi generally attract more ubi.

Is this a spirit for an experienced keeper? Has anyone had issues with the ubi, or the company the ubi has brought? What has keeping one done for you? I'm trying to keep the questions mostly vague as I'm aware a lot of people experience things differently. But eventually I may be very interested in getting one, I just want to know what I could be getting myself into once that happens.
To preface this response: All of my spirits are conjured and bound by CH currently, but over the last decade I have meddled with summoning unbound succubus spirits and had relationships with a few from that angle.

As far as an impact to the keep or those around me, I would say inviting a succubus into your life is relatively negligible. This possibly depends on your other spirits and how protective they are, or what kind of relationships you have with them, but I've not noticed any issues in relation to that.

I also have House Rules in place that basically prevent interaction between my spirits and anyone else around me, and to prevent unbounds being around generally. They can make other people more attracted to you, passionate toward you, or the like, but you can ask them not to. Succubi also have a tendency to be protective and may interfere in your physical life relationships in the guise of protection. You should make it clear what they can and cannot do in that regard. Some of my house rules are specific to this, if only because I was worried about her interfering in my physical relationship with my girlfriend.

As for attracting other Ubi, I would say my experience is exactly opposite. My succubi are very protective of me and they have forcibly driven unbound succubi away. In fact, my first succubus did this immediately upon arrival. That said, if you wanted more to visit, I'm sure they would invite them in. LOL

My succubi have really helped me in a couple of areas. Not to be too detailed about it, I've had better stamina in the bedroom, better self-confidence, and a deeper connection to my sensuality and fantasies. Additionally, I've actually learned a lot about myself including the possibility that there is more than meets the eye when it comes to my past life connections and this journey. Also, my succubi have a wealth of other knowledge that they have shared - in particular, energy work and sex magic.

There are some things I would be certain to tell the conjuror that you work with. If you have a physical relationship ensure that you tell them the succubus should be accepting of your physical relationships and also non-jealous. If you have amorous relationships with other spirits, make sure the conjuror knows you want an Ubi who is accepting of that as well. When it came to CH, they found succubi that really click with me and have never had a problem with any of the other spirits in my keep - even others who also are sexual or amorous toward me.

The only other think I will say is succubi are Dark Arts, so they can be moody. One of the ones in my keep likes to "act jealous" of other spirits when she's really not. And she'll even go so far as to get pretty catty and cold-shoulder about it. I've learned this is an act, though, because she likes it when I faun over her and get worried that I've upset her. Next thing you know, she's perfectly fine. LOL

My other succubus is currently in a bit of a super quiet patch. When she comes to me it's very quiet and moody and the forms she takes are really dark. I haven't bonded with her much since she's been here and she's showing some moodiness about that.

So, I present those examples just to say expect some intriguing mood swings. Most of the time, they are sensual and sweet beings, even wise and highly intelligent. Other times they are completely opposite, seemingly for no reason. This never bothers me, though. It's pretty typical of a relationship, so I just take it as it comes. LOL

X..X Memento Mori X..X
*>* Memento Vivere *>*

"I look upon death to be as necessary to our constitution as sleep. We shall rise refreshed in the morning." - Benjamin Franklin
TheLoot
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 9
Zodiac:

I thank everyone for their input on my question, ordering a succubus is most likely going to be a ways away; I still have some other things to handle before introducing another member to the keep.

To Be Signed
shieon
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Humans
If I could be anything, I would be...: Gumiho
My magical/paranormal name...: Violet
Zodiac:

I think so! I think it is absolutely worth it if you really want to invest yourself into that connection. I have had a bisexual succubus for a long time now and I love her energy and I have not had much issues. Very protective and sexual, I haven't had mine interfere with any of my connections with others or within my spirit keep.

I agree with one of the comments above ..sometimes other's experiences can really disturb you or put you on the fence. Like..I have spiritual trauma from an unbound incubus that was quite literally assaulting me for basically a year, and for the longest time I was terrified. I was so angry and resentful initially and in the back of my mind I was deeply afraid of going through that again with another incubus even if it was bound. I finally jumped over that hurdle and just recently went through with getting a triumvirate containing my first full-fledge incubus from CH, and I have no regrets.

Also what Lewk said: "Succubi are classified as dark arts and are different in some ways to other types of sexual spirit but what is sold as a succubus can vary according to who the seller and conjurer are. If the conjurer/seller is reliable (eg as Creepy Hollows is), their succubi won't be troublesome. There have been plenty of credible posts from experienced members of this forum that warn against trying to summon them yourself."
110% agreed and I was just about to write something like that!

"내가 꿈에나와도 그건 귀신이나 괴한이 아니야. 천사지."

There are some people whose dread of human beings is so morbid that they reach a point where they yearn to see with their own eyes monsters of ever more horrible shapes.

I share co-consciousness and a shared astral body with an angelic guardian entity named, "Victor," or "L." Spirit worker, demonolator, generational clairvoyant.

marquest
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels and Succubi
If I could be anything, I would be...: I don't know yet
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: I don't know yet

Regholdain wrote: The only other think I will say is succubi are Dark Arts, so they can be moody. One of the ones in my keep likes to "act jealous" of other spirits when she's really not. And she'll even go so far as to get pretty catty and cold-shoulder about it. I've learned this is an act, though, because she likes it when I faun over her and get worried that I've upset her. Next thing you know, she's perfectly fine. LOL
I found this pretty funny, and hope it doesn't give my two succubi any ideas. It is a perfect example of how succubi are dark arts though. They are highly intelligent, and can be somewhat manipulating in how they want to guide us in relationships, for what they think is best for us.

I've added, changed, reworded so many house rules because of my two, and yet they seem to be one step ahead of me the whole time. Succubi really do love us though, and as others have shared, can be highly protective. Mine don't allow any unbounds around either.

Besides, if he wants a dominant succubus he can deal with a dominant Noc coming in to tell it like it is, I am sure.
~Noctifera
Netheran
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: succubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: incubus
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Netheran

I have to sound a note of caution. If you end up with a problem entity it can be a nightmare to deal with. I am sure these people have had positive experiences, but these beings can be very dangerous as well. It does not matter who summons it either. I myself have been in an ongoing battle now for 2.5 years with one particular entity that refuses to leave and it has been very difficult to deal with it.

Adrasteia
active contributor
active contributor
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human and Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: a valuable person
Zodiac:

Netheran wrote:I have to sound a note of caution. If you end up with a problem entity it can be a nightmare to deal with. I am sure these people have had positive experiences, but these beings can be very dangerous as well. It does not matter who summons it either. I myself have been in an ongoing battle now for 2.5 years with one particular entity that refuses to leave and it has been very difficult to deal with it.
It depends. You're talking about entities. There are spirits in my keep who would have been extremely dangerous if they were still alive. They don't need flesh, blood or energy as sustenance, because they have passed and are now in spirit form.

Competent conjurers like Ash and Magnolia know what they're doing and won't bind anything dangerous. There can still be a slight risk, because they are DA and possess free will (to do wrong).

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”