new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Looking at dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Elf
My magical/paranormal name...: Silver

It is 2:44 AM and I am lying here in bed contemplating CH and my Spirit Keeping journey. I just woke up from a dream where 2-3 spirits have informed me that they are waiting for me to give them a home. I can’t remember any of my dream except that. I will back up for a second.
Before I found CH, I ordered a ring supposedly bound with a female Quartz Dragon. I know, huge mistake. Long story short I have had the ring for a week and nothing. I contacted the seller. I got the be patient, cleansing bath blah, blah, blah. I am a witching so I was like damn I have been had
Then “O” arrived yesterday. My Golden Dragon, level 4. When I first held his stone it was very cold. Then my hand (receptive) started to tingle like pins and needles. I was impressed, there he was. I started getting mild headaches on and off throughout the night on different parts of my head. I talked to “O” all night and brought him to dinner with us. Then the dream happened.
I know that when I don’t give these spirits a home, they will shake their heads and say “geez, this girl really needs us!” Lol and make themselves known again.
So, thank you CH for restoring my faith. I look forward hopefully now to my future adventures in a Spirit Keeping.

Blessed Be

denanna123
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 42
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Djinn
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: NannaDee
Zodiac:

Glad things are going so well with you and O!

Sorry your first experience with Spirit Keeping wasn't the best though. You really have to do your research on any seller you decide to buy from because the sad truth is there are still many scammers out there. Many of us have had to learn that the hard way!

Do your own thing on your own terms and get what you came here for.
-Oliver James

Return to “Dragons”