Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: I am not yet sure
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Usidore

GodSlayerBabe wrote:Just wanted to tell you I'm also a hereditary clairvoyant .. I'm pretty claircognizant too (not so much a strong medium though...). I even do no-tool readings for others too actually hahaa!! I can't really see spirits generally and the first spirits I only ever started out with was human spirits too. I was honestly very on the fence in the very beginning of including fae, vampires, etc in my spirit family because I had never fathomed the idea back then. That's just something I have to admit lmao, even though I consider myself "experienced" in a sense, still a lot to learn and that's what I figured out after going through with a lot of purchases and bindings with CH.

If anything CH was the reason I began really branching out from working with human spirits and I have had some very good experiences so far. :) I would say you just have to explore and experience for yourself. I honestly believe you will be able to experience something!

I'll even admit I don't know much about fae myself but I have had a Galv fae for awhile and he is one of my favorites. I recently got a triumvirate binding finally from CH too after waiting and waiting to get one, and connected all of my spirit family to it and I've been having a lot of heavy experience from both my human and nonhuman spirits. ^^
Thank you so much! It's always lovely to meet another Psychic Medium! 1tu

TomBom
new here
new here

They sent a "connecting stone" along with the binding stone. What do I do with them? Also, what do I do with the charging pouch?

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Hi

If it was the new customers offer here https://shop.creepyhollows.com/new-to-c ... llows.html , did you choose Bridge To Me by the way?

This offer does not include charging energy being added to the vessel. So you can use the pouch to keep the vessel in and it will keep the binding clear and charged. (For future purchases you'll have an option to choose 'add charging energy to vessel', which is recommended.) It's also common for people to choose 'bridge to me' as you then don't need to carry the vessel around with you and can link to it from any distance.

This is the shop listing for a connection stone. I've never used one so you may want to check this with the CH helpdesk [email protected]
https://shop.creepyhollows.com/CONNECTI ... -MORE.html

You may want to ask CH if you have a spirits only charging pouch or one that charges both spells and spirits. See
https://shop.creepyhollows.com/SPIRIT-S ... G-BAG.html

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
TomBom
new here
new here

The only option on the new customer deal is "bind to me". Now this is getting too intimidating. What's the difference between a connection stone and the vessel? What does the charging pouch do? It's all very complicated to me.

Adrasteia
active contributor
active contributor
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human and Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: a valuable person
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

The vessel has the spirit (actually a bit of its essence) bound to it. A connecting stone is supposed to help you connect with the energies of a specific race, it aims to create a stronger bond with your being. Charging helps to recharge the energies of the binding. It supports the spirit to stay in our realm.

quantumflux
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 17
If I could be anything, I would be...: I’m a faerie.
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Wouldn’t you like to know. HEHE
Zodiac:

We are not that different from humans but we do have our quirks :) treat your new friend well and he/she will do the same.

memento mori
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Hi TomBom

Have you managed to work out how to use each thing yet? Don't hesitate to ask Creepy Hollows support anything at all about how to use anything you've ordered or what it any of it means.

[email protected]

find it again.
TomBom
new here
new here

Lewk wrote:Hi TomBom

Have you managed to work out how to use each thing yet? Don't hesitate to ask Creepy Hollows support anything at all about how to use anything you've ordered or what it any of it means.

[email protected]
I asked, and they forwarded me to what the definition of each item is.. I wonder though, do I put the connection stone in the charging pouch, or just the vessel? Do I carry the connection stone WITH the vessel stone, or is the connection stone something to meditate with in private?

It's amazing to me as a medium that this whole new world of spirit keeping is taking me by surprise. I'm used to dealing with human spirits that typically don't want to stick around. lol. The idea of attracting a different species of spirit to me and forming a bond with it is all together something new. I've been eyeing this site for a while, I have a feeling this will be the first of many spirits I keep, but the terminology for these different items and what to do with them is a new experience. :)

I will say this. I haven't even gotten the items in the mail yet, and things are becoming more interesting in my life. I'm actually dreaming vivid dreams - something I haven't done in years. Vibrant, vivid dreams, with pets I used to have visiting me within them. I have a feeling my new Fae friend may have something to do with this. ;)

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Hi

It's not at all unusual for someone to feel influence while the vessel is on its way. And yes, spirit keeping is an entirely new experience to other versions of working with spirits. I can relate to all of that.

To turn to your questions...

This is based on what I know. Someone else may be able to clear up some points better than me. Hope this helps.

1. Yes you can put both spirited and spelled items in the charging pouch, to keep their bindings bright and clean. Overnight would be usually fine or you can keep them in the pouch. Sometimes they just need an hour or two, depending on who they were bought from. You can run this by CH if you want.

2. Carrying the vessels with you - I still lose clarity on some basics. And I don't have a connecting stone. If I did, it would be bridged to me, so I can work with it from anywhere.

I would ask CH support
- Is the penny deal connecting stone bridged to me?
- Do I have to hold or carry it for it to work?
- Can I work with it or 'task' it and if so can I do that without holding or carrying it?

Discounted or freebie or BOGO items may not be bridged or have charging energy added. You can find out from CH if you haven't already.

3. In time you will be bonded with the spirit and won't need to have its unbridged vessel with you. I still get bridging when I order something. (Another option is bind to spirit when ordering.)

4. You can get bridging stones from the shop if you have vessels that are not bridged. They add bridging.

5. You can get charging stones from the shop, to add charging energy to a vessel that doesn't have it. Then you don't need the pouch.

6. Working with and tasking spelled items - highly recommend you read at least the first 4 paras here
https://shop.creepyhollows.com/spell-ma ... nners.html

We are told there that to get the best from spelled items we need to meditate with them, work with the magic and we can task it. This is why I suggest you ask CH support about that aspect of the connecting stone.

find it again.

Return to “Beginner/Newbie Area”