Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: I am not yet sure
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Usidore

Hi Guys! I just got the Parcel in the mail, (I'm in Canada, so shipping takes a while from the USA). I sat with both the connecting stone and the vessel stone in my hands and welcomed my new friend. I now just feel an emotional warmth that is amazing. After this, I put the vessell stone (cats eye) in it's charging pouch and set it aside, and the connection stone I put somewhere up high where my cat can't get at it. Am I doing this right?

I will note that though I do not exactly sense a presence from the Star Faery, I feel a lovely warmth coursing through my brain. It's somewhat hard to describe. I feel calmer. Centered. It's facinating.

One question, should I put the connection stone in the charging pouch too, or do I just keep it at home as sort of a homing becon? I know I selected that the Star Faery be bound to me, as I don't think there was another option, I'm not sure.

The main thing is this is becoming quite interesting. I feel such a warmth, like a brain hug. This is so facinating. I'm very sensitive to spirits that wish to contact me... this is like a spiritual drug of warmth, and an assurance that everything will be okay.

So I guess I have two questions.

1) Do I put the connection stone in the pouch with the vessel stone,

2) How do I progress from here to strengthen my bond and work with my new Fae friend? I really want her to feel welcome and to really make a connection with her. I've heard that leaving offerings of sweet food, or milk, is something that the Fae enjoy.

Gosh, this is a great feeling. Like nothing in the world could touch me or harm me, since I sat briefly, each respective stone in each hand and talked to my new Star Faery friend, inviting her into my life, and stating my intention. It's almost like a spiritual drug. I think that means she likes me? :D

Thank you for your guidance, fellow Spirit keepers.

-Tom

shieon
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Humans
If I could be anything, I would be...: Gumiho
My magical/paranormal name...: Violet
Zodiac:

TomBom wrote:Hi Guys! I just got the Parcel in the mail, (I'm in Canada, so shipping takes a while from the USA). I sat with both the connecting stone and the vessel stone in my hands and welcomed my new friend. I now just feel an emotional warmth that is amazing. After this, I put the vessell stone (cats eye) in it's charging pouch and set it aside, and the connection stone I put somewhere up high where my cat can't get at it. Am I doing this right?

I will note that though I do not exactly sense a presence from the Star Faery, I feel a lovely warmth coursing through my brain. It's somewhat hard to describe. I feel calmer. Centered. It's facinating.

One question, should I put the connection stone in the charging pouch too, or do I just keep it at home as sort of a homing becon? I know I selected that the Star Faery be bound to me, as I don't think there was another option, I'm not sure.

The main thing is this is becoming quite interesting. I feel such a warmth, like a brain hug. This is so facinating. I'm very sensitive to spirits that wish to contact me... this is like a spiritual drug of warmth, and an assurance that everything will be okay.

So I guess I have two questions.

2) How do I progress from here to strengthen my bond and work with my new Fae friend? I really want her to feel welcome and to really make a connection with her. I've heard that leaving offerings of sweet food, or milk, is something that the Fae enjoy.

Gosh, this is a great feeling. Like nothing in the world could touch me or harm me, since I sat briefly, each respective stone in each hand and talked to my new Star Faery friend, inviting her into my life, and stating my intention. It's almost like a spiritual drug. I think that means she likes me? :D

Thank you for your guidance, fellow Spirit keepers.

-Tom

I was pretty much in the same boat too, actually. Creepy Hollows is kind of really the reason I began venturing out of working with human spirits. Now my nonhuman spirits and entities outnumber my human spirits in my spirit family LOL... I began with Class 4 and tried working my way up to Class T53 and eventually a triumvirate binding (ended up connecting all my current spirits to my triumvirate glass vessel and I've had more heavy experiences ever since).

When I did a reverse adoption for a Dark Arts spirit ... I had a very vivid dream of a gargoyle and I knew it was a gargoyle. I never seen a gargoyle or anything of the sort within my dreams EVER but then I found out I ended up with a gargoyle choosing me from that reverse adoption I did through Creepy Hollows - when they sent over the info. It really freaked me out (though it's usually normal to experience dreams as many people say before physically receiving the package).

I have a lot more darker spirits from CH than anything really so I remember in the beginning I had a lot of headaches and at some point I woke up with my whole entire back aching so much for the day I almost couldn't walk LOL (I never did anything strenuous prior) I never had that happen to me before in my life it was very interesting.

I feel like the first question you asked is better suited to someone else who has actually used a connection stone and pouch (I never have yet) but as for the second question - I also have a Galv Fae myself from a custom conjure with CH. He's more like a dark faery so his energy is super diferent than a lot of my other spirits. He's pretty much one of my favorite spirits but I ended up doing an in-depth reading purchase with him through CH and even did a purchase to get a personalized code word for him.. What's freaky to me is I was worried in the back of my mind the whole time I wouldn't be able to sense him and I never told anyone my feelings on that - and in the reading I got back CH told me that he wants to reassure me it's okay if I can't sense him HAHAHA. And other little tidbits. I swear I thought my fae read my mind.

All I can suggest in terms of connecting with the spirit is spending lots of bonding time with them and even communicating with them the best ways or methods you can.. treat it like a connection with a bound human spirit or entity~ A lot of other people would probably say this but you can offer what you listed or any offering that comes from your heart, or even make an offering based on their associations (I think CH has an entry on the Star Fae on their Encyclopedia site). I love lighting black candles and lighting incense for my Galv fae, and occasionally offering tiny sweets, ground sage, and crystals. :D Even though it's been months since I had mine I still am learning more as time passes as well. That is really awesome you are experiencing that kind of energy already.

"내가 꿈에나와도 그건 귀신이나 괴한이 아니야. 천사지."

There are some people whose dread of human beings is so morbid that they reach a point where they yearn to see with their own eyes monsters of ever more horrible shapes.

I share co-consciousness and a shared astral body with an angelic guardian entity named, "Victor," or "L." Spirit worker, demonolator, generational clairvoyant.

Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

I loved reading through this thread, and the passion you all speak with is the beauty of Spirit Keeping. It's that uniquely special connection that lets all the mundane dither of the secular existence melt away and reconnects you with the pure, divine, spiritual core of who you are. Spirits are the voices of our true selves and they speak to our true selves, and not to the personage we have to wear in daily life at work, or with family, or out with friends, they just let us be.
You can if you would like to store it safely or recharge its energy (you cannot over-charge a binding, so don't worry about that), but it's a good idea to hold the Connecting Stone if you meditate with your spirit, or keep the Connecting Stone by the bed if you like to interact with your Faery in dreams.
Including your Faery in your life is singularly the most important. Welcoming ideas, thoughts, visions, dreams, communication, etc is essential. Just share ideas and thoughts, and don't be afraid to task any spirit who comes into your spirit family. Tasking is a method of asking their help with something and both of you working towards a common goal, and it helps open channels of communication and feedback.

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
SilverElf
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 43
Your favorite spirit to work with: My entire posse
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My magical/paranormal name...: Willow Rising
Zodiac:

I'm so glad you're connecting with your Star Faery TomBom! I have a Star Faery in my spirit fam, and he's a ray of sunshine. Love him so much.

Brain hugs...I love that phrase, may I borrow? :)

"You must see with eyes unclouded by hate. See the good in that which is evil, and the evil in that which is good. Pledge yourself to neither side, but vow instead to preserve the balance that exists between the two" - Hayao Miyazaki
TomBom
new here
new here

Guys, things have sort of taken a turn. I'm not sure why.

I’ve been getting dreams every night, each one vivid, and often quite scary. I am sure that this is due to my new Star Faery friend, as there’s just no other explanation. Clinically, according to my doctor, dreaming should be hard, if not nearly impossible for me, and it was for years, up until I received my new friends, vessel. I asked her yesterday afternoon if she could tone down the dream stuff, and last night I had the most vivid dream yet. They all seem to be tied into real life fears, so I don’t know, maybe she’s getting me to see my fears somehow?

I’ve heard that the Fae can also be mischievous and this is my first time spirit keeping. I’m not sure what i’m doing wrong, as the description of my Star Faery described her has supportive, caring, loyal, etc. If this is the truth, surely what she’s doing isn’t in malice. Or is it? I almost have to shake myself awake from these dreams as I get in deep with them.

There are a couple of things I’m thinking I COULD be doing wrong, such has leaving the vessel in the charging pouch for the past week+, or not yet taking the time to meditate with the vessel and have a lengthy one on one chat with my Star Faery.

I really need your help on this one. I’m new to spirit keeping, and while it’s something I still want to pursue, these new happenings have been mind blowing. Plus, having a real bad dream every night is not an ideal situation for me. Any advice about the situation you could give me would be great. Have any of you experienced something like this with spirit keeping? I've only talked with my Faery friend once since her vessel arrived in greeting, should I spend more time with her and try to meditate with the vessel and connection stone to figure this one out?

Thanks,

-Tom

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Hi

Please don't worry that your Star Faery is actively bringing you bad dreams. Star Faeries are White Arts and CH info says "White Arts Living Entities have positive power & energy. They are not capable of choosing wrong-doing. They bring an embracing, positive energy to your life."

It is recommended in any case that we try to meditate daily with a new bound spirit for at least the first 30 days. This helps establish a close, positive bond.

As Star Faeries can grant wishes, I would suggest you consider having a relaxed, unrushed meditation session with her...see here for the suggested way to do that. https://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/index ... artlang=en

You may want to do whatever psychic protection work, grounding, centering, shielding the aura etc before and afterwards that you normally do. When you feel nicely in the flow of that meditation or bond, try talking to her as you would to a friend. Fae like to be included in our lives. You can mention your bad dreams. You could if you want ask her to grant a wish: for your bad dreams to stop. A wish should be clear and probably straightforward, so the spirit has something clear and straightforward to work with.

As an afterthought, the binding and conjuration may perhaps have an energy that is affecting you and you might do well to do psychic protection work more regularly for now.

I think you can also express a wish to your Star Faery for protection. It's kind of counterintuitive in a way but our companion spirits don't want to do something without our consent and in a way they don't really know what we want until we tell them. Which is one reason why we need to be clear with our wishes, just like we would need to be if we asked a mate to do something for us.

(One of the best things I've read on this forum was when an experienced member said "Our spirits aren't mind readers"! Apparently they can read us but we also do have private thoughts that they can't really get access to. And anyway which of our numerous thoughts are the ones that we want them to act on? Even omniscient God requires us to pray to him, if you see what I mean.)

Hope that's useful.

Here's an old article on wish making http://encyclopedia.creepyhollows.com/a ... ishes.html
Here is a very good thread on wish making.

(Both mention Star Fae.)

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

This is the very good thread on wish making topic24603.html

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human. :)
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

@Lewk - Your posts are always helpful and awesome. Not to mention amazingly prompt. LOL

@Tom - Hi Tom! First rule: DON'T PANIC. Second rule: DON'T PANIC. Seriously, it's not the Star Faery, at the very worst not on purpose. When we bring spirits into the house there can be sometimes side-effects during the first couple weeks as you adjust and grow accustomed to the spirit's energy. These effects can very from person to person, and supposedly WA are the lightest to adjust to but I say that's anecdotal and not necessarily a given. It is possible the bad dreams are just a result of energy adjustment. If that's the case it should not continue for very much longer.

Lewk gave you some awesome recommendations, and I agree 100% you should look into spending some time with the Star Faery and task them to help you with the dreams, etc.

That said, you did mention these vivid dreams are all tied to real life fears, which in itself is interesting. There is always a small possibilitythat your new companion sees a huge need in your life to face fears you've buried. I would make time for a good 10 minute calm mediation, clear your mind, and just talk to your new companion like Lewk said and ask that if they are responsible for the dreams to tone it down. Tell them they are welcome in your dreams, but you do not want bad dreams.

Alternatively, and possibly more likely, this has nothing to do with your new spirit companion. Many times internal issues are externalized. In other words, you might think this is caused externally, but it is really internal. You mentioned something about you shouldn't be able to dream so well, clinicly. Have you had a new medication change, are you under treatment for any psychosis, what is the clinical reason that you should not be vividly dreaming? Is there a link between the bad dreams and whatever that reason is?

It is also possible that starting work with spirits has brought up old fears that your subconscious is harboring. My feeling about your dreams is that possibly this is more of an internal issue that you need to work out. In the metaphysical lingo, we call this "shadow work". It is an examination of the self and balancing out your negative and positive aspects, in very short terms. It often means facing old fears or bringing up past experiences into new light, etc. I've had a few of those cathartic moments myself, especially recently, and it can be very emotional and, in the end, very positive. It helps you heal in a way and gives you the ability to move forward.

I recommend starting a dream journal not only to record the dreams and when they happen, but also to look over later in the day and just journal your thoughts about the content. How you feel about it, why you feel afraid, what that might link to. How can you turn that fear into a positive, or neutralize it? If things become worse I would recommend seeking a medical professional like a therapist, a psychiatrist, or etc. for assistance. There's a good chance that there are some old things you need to work through.

Starting paranormal work can sometimes trigger internal things like this. Often it is something short-lived once you determine the root causes and work things out.

The key thing is that your Star Faery is not going to cause anything harmful or malicious, period. They are White Arts and will be a positive force of good and protection.

It is actually very rare that any spirit, bound or unbound, causes negativity like this. This should really be the last consideration when things like this happen.

Lastly, most importantly, DON'T PANIC. LOL It cannot be said more often. Keep calm and try not to react to the dreams. Don't let them bother you or stress you at. Meditate with your star faery and let the dreams go. Let your thoughts about them run and run until they just drain off and the anxiety falls away. They may be temporary, they may be a sign of your higher consciousness signaling the need for shadow work, they may be a sign of internalized fears that need to be faced, or they might be nothing but a coincidence.

X..X Memento Mori X..X
*>* Memento Vivere *>*

"I look upon death to be as necessary to our constitution as sleep. We shall rise refreshed in the morning." - Benjamin Franklin
TomBom
new here
new here

I had a nice meditation with my Star Faery today. I would like to start by answering a question

1) No I do not have Psychosis. I am on an anti-depressant that renders REM sleep virtually non exisitent, thus not having a dream for years. I do not require any psychological intervention, trust me.

It does make sense that i'd be adjusting to the binding. I remember reading on here before of others having different reactions to a binding, so I suppose having dreams is my own. Technically it's not impossible for me to dream, I can get a tiny bit of REM sleep some nights, but I haven't remembered an actual dream in years. I'm going to work with my new Fae friend and work through the energy changes.

One things for sure, this definitely blows any skepticism I had about spirit keeping out of the water! :P

Now what's this about wish making? What was the link to that thread again? All I got was the last part of the url.

But really, you guys think the vividly bad dreams are par to the course?

quantumflux
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 17
If I could be anything, I would be...: I’m a faerie.
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Wouldn’t you like to know. HEHE
Zodiac:

Some fae advice: listen to the fae when they speak.

memento mori

Return to “Beginner/Newbie Area”