Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: I am not yet sure
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Usidore

Hello! My name is Tom, and I signed up for the first time buyers "Penny Deal" I choose a Star Faerie, and i'm not at all sure what to expect. I'm a Professional Psychic Medium, and know how to cast simple spells as a witch, but Spirit Keeping is new to me. What was your first experience like, and what do you think I can expect? Oddly enough, my worst fear would be to experience nothing at all.

On a side note, i'm very happy to be here amongst like minded folk, and look forward to getting to know you all!

Merry Meet,

-Tom

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Hi Tom. Welcome to this forum 1s

Btw no need to worry, I'm guessing if you're a professional psychic medium you'll have no problems sensing the spirit you get.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Chewie
new here
new here
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: N/A
Zodiac:

Hi Tom. Welcome.

Yeah as a pro I suspect you will not have any problems.

My experience so far (and the vessel hasn't even arrived yet, thanks bridging), I haven't "heard" my spirit, yet, but I definitely felt a presence. 1lv 1d

featheredstar
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: a wolf
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

What Lewk said! Welcome to the forum by the way. The main advice I can give is to not have expectations and to just enjoy the experience! Expectations can lead you to disappointments, which can lead you to not believing anymore. However, you did say you're a psychic medium, so I highly doubt you're going to be disappointed.

You're going to love your star faery. Can't wait to hear of any adventures you have!

They/Them
The family: 2 dragons, 5 vampires, 2 fae, 2 elves, 2 werewolves, 1 fylgia, 1 courtwind angel, 3 ancestors, 2 phoenix, 1 hellhound, 1 volfen, 1 living high elf, 1 living unicorn shifter, 1 kitsune, 1 familiar, 1 wraith, 1 will-of-the-wisp, 1 gryphon, 1 human, 1 fallen angel, 1 merman,
Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human. :)

I echo what the others said. I *wish* I had some mediumship "up to snuff". LOL I do have some senses and telepathy going on, but sometimes it's not near as on point as it could be. I would honestly be very surprised if you had trouble as a psychic medium. Keep your expectations realistic and in check, and I'm sure you'll be fine. Even with my limited ability I've still had experiences with my CH spirits, so I would be really surprised if you had any problems in communication with them.

X..X Memento Mori X..X
*>* Memento Vivere *>*

"I look upon death to be as necessary to our constitution as sleep. We shall rise refreshed in the morning." - Benjamin Franklin
Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human. :)

Well, I can't edit my post for some reason... Really need to hit up the HD about that... LOL

But anyways, I was going to add I can't comment about Star Fae, other than many here speak very highly of them. :)

X..X Memento Mori X..X
*>* Memento Vivere *>*

"I look upon death to be as necessary to our constitution as sleep. We shall rise refreshed in the morning." - Benjamin Franklin
TomBom
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: I am not yet sure
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Vampire
My magical/paranormal name...: Usidore

Thanks Guys, for the warm welcome! I am a Psychic Medium, but I've only ever dealt with human spirits. I don't know the nature of the Fae. Is anyone here familiar with them? I've heard they can be a bit tricky to understand from a human perspective.

Thanks again for the warm welcome!

Adrasteia
active contributor
active contributor
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human and Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: a valuable person
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

You don't need to worry about this. I have a lot of bound human spirits and they manifest like any other (non-human) spirit/entity. (I just wish that I could have your abilities though.)

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

TomBom wrote:Thanks Guys, for the warm welcome! I am a Psychic Medium, but I've only ever dealt with human spirits. I don't know the nature of the Fae. Is anyone here familiar with them? I've heard they can be a bit tricky to understand from a human perspective.

Thanks again for the warm welcome!
I'm pretty familiar with them.

I have 7 conjured and bound fae / fairies of different types and met some other types on the astral The white arts ones, like your type is, are very easy to get on with. In my experience they are all keen to be helpful to their keeper. That's probably because they have been screened well by experienced conjurers.

With dark arts it's best to read the description for each type of faery to see what they're like. I have a very dark Shadow Fairy who is very friendly and calming so being dark doesn't by any means automatically equate with being difficult.

Fairies are said to want to feel included in our lives. I've enjoyed discovering the different energies each type of faery has and the faery energy they all have in common. They vary greatly in size, abilities, personality, spirit race and other ways.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
shieon
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Humans
If I could be anything, I would be...: Gumiho
My magical/paranormal name...: Violet
Zodiac:

Just wanted to tell you I'm also a hereditary clairvoyant .. I'm pretty claircognizant too (not so much a strong medium though...). I even do no-tool readings for others too actually hahaa!! I can't really see spirits generally and the first spirits I only ever started out with was human spirits too. I was honestly very on the fence in the very beginning of including fae, vampires, etc in my spirit family because I had never fathomed the idea back then. That's just something I have to admit lmao, even though I consider myself "experienced" in a sense, still a lot to learn and that's what I figured out after going through with a lot of purchases and bindings with CH.

If anything CH was the reason I began really branching out from working with human spirits and I have had some very good experiences so far. :) I would say you just have to explore and experience for yourself. I honestly believe you will be able to experience something!

I'll even admit I don't know much about fae myself but I have had a Galv fae for awhile and he is one of my favorites. I recently got a triumvirate binding finally from CH too after waiting and waiting to get one, and connected all of my spirit family to it and I've been having a lot of heavy experience from both my human and nonhuman spirits. ^^

"내가 꿈에나와도 그건 귀신이나 괴한이 아니야. 천사지."

There are some people whose dread of human beings is so morbid that they reach a point where they yearn to see with their own eyes monsters of ever more horrible shapes.

I share co-consciousness and a shared astral body with an angelic guardian entity named, "Victor," or "L." Spirit worker, demonolator, generational clairvoyant.

Return to “Beginner/Newbie Area”