HorizonSignal
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 5
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

So, my current 'problem' is this: I experience something warm and amorphous, usually beginning at the seat of my pants. If I do not resist it, I feel the 'energy' flow up THROUGH me to my head and 'fill' my body with a sort of stuffy too-humid too-little-airflow sort of feeling. I ALSO feel a separate 'limb' of energy trying to, sort of, enclose me from the outside. Reaching up in a sort of shroud, meeting atop my head, usually resulting in tingles and little pinprick pains.

Given that my cleansing service resulted in a very significant ABSENCE of such feelings, I am strongly disinclined to just 'let it happen.' I can stop it, both the energy-channel invasion and the shroud, with a sort of slippery concentration that seems to come and go; but I have had limited success so far in making it go away 100. I've felt it pretty much full time in it's root-sticking position ever since it came back this morning. It doesn't seem to be an actual possessing or hosting effect, luckily; but I still don't like it when things try to intersect me against my will.

Any ideas?

Aurum
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortals
Zodiac:

You might want to look into Kundalini awakening.

shieon
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Humans
If I could be anything, I would be...: Gumiho
My magical/paranormal name...: Violet
Zodiac:

I can't imagine that this is a bound spirit doing these things since a bound spirit doing things to you nonconsensually is almost like basically going against house rules, etc.
So I might assume it could possibly be an unbound sexual spirit or something that doesn't have your best intentions in mind. I've mentioned how an unbound incubus had attacked me for over a year and I went through something similar, except it had occasionally taken possession of my mind to the point I was saying weird, lewd things and going so far as to seek it out physically.. and I would be very hostile toward the person I used to be in a relationship with because of that. I was constantly aroused when I didn't want to be and I wasn't strong enough at the time to counter it.

Anyway...
I think the only thing I could suggest is not a remote service, but possibly looking into getting physical help. As in you might want to try looking into someone who can actually and literally bind and/or banish this spirit or entity away from you. Someone who is very experienced in this area. Which is kind of difficult because I know it's not like you can easily find that kind of help locally. I do think continuing to do cleansings is important though. Since it didn't go away completely all I can say is even though it may not seem like super bad right now there's always a possibility the issue can grow over time or gain in power. So personally I feel it should be addressed as soon as possible. Gahh I hope this helps somewhat. ><

"내가 꿈에나와도 그건 귀신이나 괴한이 아니야. 천사지."

There are some people whose dread of human beings is so morbid that they reach a point where they yearn to see with their own eyes monsters of ever more horrible shapes.

I share co-consciousness and a shared astral body with an angelic guardian entity named, "Victor," or "L." Spirit worker, demonolator, generational clairvoyant.

HorizonSignal
neophyte
neophyte

@ Aurum: I have considered kundalini phenomena, but I do not think that is the case this time around. I don't think real kundalini sends telepathic hatemail when fought off.

Which makes this thread a little pointless, in retrospect. I was out of my telepathic sensitivity band when I made the thread; I was hoping maybe I was just misunderstanding something benign. Now, it definitely seems to be connected with my previous possession/hosting/molest-y unbound problem...

@Godslayer: I have had issues with sexually inclined unbounds in the past. That said, my overall trajectory, recently, HAS been one of increasing control and strength. I strongly believe that one way or another, I will be able to deal with it myself.... which is good, because I ALSO don't think I will be able to get in touch with any practitioners in-person. I DO have other people with experience (or, at least, claimed experience, heh) helping me from other places online, though. Thank you for your thoughts.

As soon as I get a day alone in the apartment, I'll be bellowing out godnames and exorcisms and banishings like nobody's business. I haven't been able to squeeze in the time for a real banishing YET... hopefully once I do it'll be problem solved.

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

If you’re like me and can’t use incense, whether it’s out of respect for housemates or (as in my case) the Smoke Allergies From H*ll, you can cleanse the daylights out of your living quarters with sound energy. Any sound-creating tool can be used with intent to accomplish this. Hit every room in the place.

Flood everything with the most uplifting energies you can generate. A lot of low-vibration feeders will be repulsed by high-vibration positive energies, as they thrive on others’ fear, anger, sadness, hate, etc., so bombard them with the opposite, as often as possible.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
HorizonSignal
neophyte
neophyte

Thanks. Another one for the to-do list!

HorizonSignal
neophyte
neophyte

Got lucky with an empty apartment and squeezed in some banishing out-loud before anyone came back. Massive success. I am especially keen because I believe I now understand banishing enough to do it silently, as well.

Hopefully I will now be able to get to know my keep in some kind of peace.

Return to “Paranormal Energy”