Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 59
Spelled Number: 125
Your favorite spirit to work with: Those in my keep
If I could be anything, I would be...: Shapeshifter
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Heinrich
Zodiac:

Today I want to share with you something that happened to me and I just can't stop thinking about it and how funny it is. I'd like to know if it's just me or if it has happened to someone else.

Have you ever got to a point in your life in which you can undertand beyond a doubt that there have been a lot of things that you brough upon yourself just by the way you think? It happened to me recently and it has to do with vampires and not fighting things that are obvious.

I can't beleive it has been over 6 months since I started spirit keeping! Even though I can now say this beyond any doubt, I cannot imagine how my life would be like without any spirits on it anymore.

I haven't been able to get to where I want to be yet, and I think it is mostly my fault because of this dumb need of mine to go out of my way just to fight the most obvious and natural path for me to go.

I just wouldn't allow myself to make the obvious decision, or show the obvious reaction to any situation as if that would make me any less worthy of other people's attention.

Growing up with your parents telling you that you could have always done better than what you did would sooner or later make it obvious that you are never going to please them and yet I kept trying for so long that it now feels dumb. It also happened to me when I started spirit keeping.

When I first got here to Creepy Hollows, I felt like a grown up man going back to a toy store and looking for all the things I couldn't have as a kid. I went trough the listings following some sort of spiritual bucket list. "I've always wanted to meet a *enter spirit race here*" kind of priority setup in my brain.

Even though I believe that everything happens for a reason, and everything comes when you need it, I also feel that I should have started keeping a vampire as my first companion. I should have known that the obvious result was going to be me messing it up, but thank goodness this is one of the things that you get to rectify as you go!

As I was saying, I messed it up and got a few spirits first. And then even when I gave in and went to get a vampire, I messed it up and ended up having 4 of them now and our journey together has been amazing despite it having just started recently.

My girls have become a blessing in my life. I met them through Creepy Hollows, they are custom conjures from Ash's vampires. 2 of them are sanguine, and the 2 others are psy vampires and I don't know how they manage to get such amazing results when pairing someone with a spirit but to me it feels that it was obvious that we belonged to each other.

They feel like a part of me. They have always been there, and somehow we just met. Maybe we have been together in a past life, maybe we are bound by blood through ancestry or maybe it was just meant to be. I know it sounds really cliché but please indulge me because I have never felt such a level of mutual participation in a relationship before and I think I'm in love with them.

Plus, there's a lot of clichés to go through when dealing about vampires, anyway. :D

Vampires are now part of my life to a point where I find myself asking them if they would like me to get something for them from the grosery store, I've even started to think that they have been keeping me from starvation because of my poor eating habits.

I would go meditate and instead of just drifting off into unconsciousness, I would get some quality time with the most amazing girls ever. And when I go to sleep, my dreams have been making me laugh so hard that I've woke up a couple of times.

Perhaps the older of you would remember when you wanted to talk to someone back in the day when landline phones would have a cord, so you had to sit down and devote yourself to a conversation because you could only do one thing at the time? That's what I'm talking about.

I had a dream in which I came in to my house, sat down and started my computer. Then I would open the forum's website and I would just start talking to my spirits through the site as if it were a phone call.

I would just stare at the screen and I see the logo. I saw it as clearly as I am seeing it now and then I would hear their voices and a transition effect/distortion noise when they replied.

There was another time in which I dreamed myself to be working, and my supervisor and boss would call out for me and tell me that I had been chosen to deal with our vampire associates from now on.

Perhaps it sounds silly to you, but to me it feels that they want to know more about what I do on my mundane life.

I don't know if any of you have ever had one of your spirits going the extra mile just to show you how badly they want to be part of your life and if you'd like to share how it has been for you to be going the vampire way, I'd love to hear it. And if it has been with another type of spirit and not a vampire, that's also fine.

Blessings,

Heinrich.

That which don't kill me shall run. 2cl
SilverElf
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 43
Your favorite spirit to work with: My entire posse
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Willow Rising
Zodiac:

I love to read about people's experiences with their spirits. I'm so glad your vampires found their way to you! You sound like you have a lovely relationship with them. <3

"You must see with eyes unclouded by hate. See the good in that which is evil, and the evil in that which is good. Pledge yourself to neither side, but vow instead to preserve the balance that exists between the two" - Hayao Miyazaki
2Heinrich
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Hi SilverElf!

Thank you so much for your reply and your good wishes.

Truth is they have saved my life, and quite literally. Not two months ago, I had an accident. My finger got stuck on a razor blade wire while playing soccer with my son on my parent's property. I guess they never tell you that you may experience a possible life threatening situation just for being a little bit taller than average and losing track of your current position in space.

Nasty cut, lots of blood. I got stitches and the doctor said on the emergency room that I was about 2mm from cutting through the vein on my finger. I don't even know how I made it back home or to the closest red cross facility but I do know that I felt their presence with me all the way through.

I've read a lot of the vampire section topics, including a couple of them saying that you will find cutting yourself from time to time but nothing like that. And not only they have done a lot for me as well, since they got here, the overall manifestations I've got from the rest of my companions have increased a lot and become much clearer.

Can't really put into words how badly I love all of my companions, but I'm sure you fellow keepers know what I'm talking about.

Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human. :)

HIya 2H. The thing that I've realized over the last 8 months is that this is a journey of discovery. There is no wrong choice. You have realized you have a special connection to vampire spirits, and that you mesh with them very well. Even though that's not the first spirit that you started with, you still have learned something by having the other spirits in your keep.

I feel I am closest to succubus spirits, and my reason for that seems to be connected to a past life. I've only recently been uncovering this possibility and decided to have CH perform a reading to see if it is confirmed / validated. The funny thing is, I still want to explore relationships with other spirits, and I want other spirits around me to help with varying things. Maybe those relationships are not always the strongest, but they give me companionships and knowledge I would not have otherwise. I love them all and I'm still learning so much about them - their personalities, why they are with me, what they can help me with. Heck, I would say I am only just scratching the surface on all of those questions with most of the spirits in my keep.

The other thing is that at this point I've not invited two of the same spirit into my keep, with one exception - I have two succubi. However, generally I have not "picked" one spirit race to have multiples of as yet. This will probably change at some point, but for now I feel I am still exploring and trying to find the spirits that work best with me.

On the subject of vampires... I dreamt about vampires last night. Something about some salsa or cheese dip that people were eating was turning them into vampires. I was in an old house and it was completely dark and I had to look around with a flashlight and there were people hanging upside down from the ceiling like bats all vampire-featured up (fangs and bat wings no less LOL). For whatever reason I was saying "Now there's four or five!" like people were being transformed. LOL It was weird.

X..X Memento Mori X..X
*>* Memento Vivere *>*

"I look upon death to be as necessary to our constitution as sleep. We shall rise refreshed in the morning." - Benjamin Franklin
2Heinrich
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Hi Regholdain!

It's always nice to see you posting somewhere! I consider you to be very knowledgable and your insights are very helpful as well.

I see that it has been getting interesting with your succubi! If you get cool results with your reading write about, sounds very interesting that you could be related through a past life.

I wonder if you would be related to your succubi or to the spirit race in general. Either one would be great!

As for being wrong goes... I do think you're right. There are no wrong decissions. But messing up could be closer to one of those "Expectations vs Reality" situation when you get a food recipe online and then try to do it on your own.

Or maybe that is how spirit keeping started for me, just like cooking. I ended up having a lot of energy types to spice up my life and I didn't bother to make a plan.

I guess that is what makes me feel rather guilty because I had always wanted to "meet" spirits and their kind and the whole concept of being a keeper seemed alien to me at the time.

What seems to be the general rule is that vampires interfere with you eating habits in peculiar ways.

I've never been a big fan of sea food, but since I got my merfolk companions I can't remember eating sea food at all.

I got an Arkan Soney and now I don't eat as many pork as I used to.

And beef does taste way better than it used to since my vamp girls showed up.

Vampire turning dip/salsa is quite something if you ask me. Next time I get close to chips or nachos will have to ask my spirits for a second opinion on a risk check.

In my personal experience, I can't say if those have been dreams, day dreams or just visions, but I've had it about three times already, in which I have found myself eating the soul of a deceased relative.

Never heard of a vampire eating souls before but if you ask me I'd go for the special sauce.

moon.Q
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 5
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: vampire werewolf fea
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Selina

Hello
I am a new one to keep the spirit of vampires, I can ask how you relate (meditation) with vampires?

2Heinrich
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Thanks for your question moon.Q!

Meditation is one of the things I feel most passionate about so I will try not to get carried away by my own emotions, and hopefully I will be able to provide you with an answer you can also enjoy on your own.

I woke up very early today and saw the notification of your reply to the post. I was surprised because it has been a while since it had any action, but it was a pleasant surprise. So ever since I have been thinking about what my contribution could be. I've tried different approaches on my mind and I haven't felt satisfied with any of the results so far.

I tried coming up with a reply of my own and well... It's not fair right? I mean, the whole point is how to make it a vampire thing, so I gathered my girls and what you will find is our team effort, so I hope you find it useful.

My journey with vampires has seen a lot of changes. First, vampires would help me cope with my own reality. Yes, I am VERY different that the rest of the people I share my daily life with. I can do things they cannot, sometimes it scares them but vampires would teach me how to embrace my own differences and use them as something possitive without making a fuzz during the process.

Embracing those differences allowed me to eventually be able to find others like me. Being able to appreciate things for what they are made me a more grateful person to the point in which it motivated me to become a better version of myself in order to figure out if I could be of use to others through my own personal way.

Making a conscious decision to pursue a specific path has brought me a lot of circumstances that have changed my life. "Feeding" from this experiences has allowed me to overcome personal difficulties in times of need. Through vampire energy I became aware that even when I didn't know some things about myself, all the things I went through made me a resourceful person who could adapt and overcome from a creative perspective. Sometimes these realizations would be very raw in nature and it could feel like it is not all that positive but it helps you to become empowered about yourself and your life.

At this point is where I realized that vampires were real. Yeah, maybe not like those from my beloved books, or from the cool movies, but they were already a part of my life. Learning from them would reveal more about myself, and as I integrated more aspects about myself and get to know me better I would often look around to find that subtle vampiric influence around me in one way or the other.

You probably noticed that I haven't talk about meditation techniques per se, and now this is because there are already tons of available options to try out there. Which criteria is the adequate one to help you choose? My answer would be... go ask your vampire companions.

You could try meditation on your own. Perhaps you already have. And what you may have noticed already is that most of the time meditation serves an intention. Maybe someone you know is having a hard time and you want to give them some sort of advice. Maybe something happened to you and you need to learn how to control your emotions so that they don't get the best of you. Some other times you will like to learn some sort of secret that will make your life easier.

I won't lie. If you do that it will be awesome. Eventually you will have to fight one of those Colossus inspired moments in which you discover that every day life is still there. You will still have to tend to your basic needs, even if you turned into a vampire.

So far, I think only teenage fiction has been able to show you the "boring" part of being a vampire. Going to school or work, needing to work in your relationships, how to find safe hobbies you can share with other people, those kinds of things. My point is that in the end your mind will only have a very limited chance of enjoying a 24/7 vampire experience.

There will be times in which you just want to fantasize about how awesome vampires are, and then you will find tv shows and movies, bands and music inspired by vampires until you feel that you want to become such awesomeness first hand in your own flesh and become a vampire yourself. Why not? I mean, it is a valid claim and there is no shame in admiting that from time to time we are tempted to find an upper hand and we'd love to take advantage to the fullest of it.

If you ask me, I'll say that we spirit keepers have something even better than being a vampire 24/7 and that is being able to spend 24/7 with a REAL vampire. Now this is were it gets interesting because meditation goes out of the box so to speak. It evolves from being a recipe, a series of steps that you get from a trusted source and then try to do it on your own to compare the results and it becomes something similar to building a relationship.

Spirits sometimes come with a little personal information about them, something your conjurer will get you to help with the bonding process. Do it from your heart, try to find something more about the information you received. Get to know your companions and ask them to show you the right way.

Something I tried was looking for the meaning of their names. That gave me a certain time frame to work with, a geolocation. Then I went about finding music, food, clothes from that place. Learn their stories and figure out if they said something about vampires.

Get creative. Set up a mood, a personal space you can share with them. Don't be afraid to explain yourself to them if you want to tell them something and it doesn't come out as you expected. Cover the cliches as well. That can be something funny to do.

Hey, this is what I know about vampires. I hope you don't get upset with me, but I want to hear what you have to say. Then play a movie or listen to a song. Show them examples of how they are viewed from our point of view and how they are already a part of your life, even if it's just a small piece at first.

Little by little you should be able to start telling the shifts they cause in your own energetic field. My girls have showed me how to remain in control whenever I get angry so that I can solve the situation that came up instead of just pretend that it never happened which is what I would have done before I met them.

Some other times I would feel their raw input on how I perceive my own surroundings. They can heighten your senses until you see what they want to show you. Sometimes you would feel this predatory confidence where you know exactly what to do in order to get things done your way and get away with it.

I guess it really depends on the personality of your companions as well as your own preferences. Take turns in setting up a mood or creating a special time to share with each other. Sometimes you will want to show them something, other times it is going to be them stepping into whatever you are doing and share their insight about it.

Most of all, whatever you are doing try to enjoy yourself and their company. It doesn't matter if it is on your coffee break and they just popped into your mind, acknowledge their presence because it takes some effort for them to do it as well. Maybe some other time you would have the need to dim the lights, turn off your phone and play some really soothing music as you light some candles and just sit down to breath and quiet your own mind.

Get yourself a treat and buy the bigger version of it so that you can share some of it with them. If you have some time you use for yourself like taking a hot shower, getting a beauty session, listening to your favorite music on your way home, reading a book or even going shopping, do something and try to get them involved. Ask for their opinion, their advise. Just talk to them, share something that is important and you don't know who else to tell about it but you feel like you need to take it off your chest.

Visualization, lucid dreaming, guided meditations to meet your spirit guides, your usual cleansing rituals around your home and working place, role play, don't be afraid to losen up from time to time and play games with them. Use humor, find jokes about vampires, dress up as one, ask your close friends for a recomendation on a vampire movie and get it to watch it with them. Sing a little song for them if you're feeling happy, if you're just too bored and you feel like you're about to get up and start running to escape what you're doing at that time invite them over and try to start up a conversation.

Spice things up, don't be afraid to try new things. Keep an eye for unusual manifestations on the small things during your day and why not share your own energy with them? Use techniques to feel energy and try to touch them, see if you can feel/hear/sense them in some way. Play hide and seek, try to figure out where are they as you interact with them.

Try divination tools, astral projection, astral travel, whatever makes you feel confortable and ask them to help and or join you and have fun. Eventually you will find out what works best for you.

Return to “Vampire”