Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 12
Spelled Number: 11
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
If I could be anything, I would be...: Shapeshifter
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Secret
Zodiac:

I bought my first vamp soulmate from Between all World's on Bonanza around the end of 2014, he was one of my most active spirits we mainly communicated vividly in the dream state. He shown our past lives together and so much more, I never felt so connected to any spirit not even the ones I already had, like him ever, he was very protective over me (I met my twin flame around 2015 too with him) then at the beginning of 2016 we had our last dream visit together, I was already really heartbroken from my twin flame then he left too and went to the light in this dream manifestation and when I awoke from this dream I was balling lol, and he actually mannifested as this grey misty smoke energy right in front of me on the wall I was facing and I never heard from him since, I cant stop thinking about him I miss him. Do spirits move on is there a way to reconnect somehow? I still dont understand why he left...Can anyone help please I would really appreciate it. :(

"We have been known by many names throughout the ages, but few have understood the truth our existence. We are Watchers and we are wanderers. We are shapers of spirit and soul. We came here and we forgot ourselves. Yet we are haunted with a sense that we had been something more." ^^
Adrasteia
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human and Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: a valuable person
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Where is your Vampire from? Most bindings prevent a spirit from abandoning it. Have you tried other methods to contact him? What makes you think that he left?
You should speak to the original conjurer about this.

believeinthemagick
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Zodiac:

He's from betweenallworlds on bonanza.com,I lost the vessel a couple years ago, and well in my last dream vistation with him it was like he was saying goodbye he went to this bright light through this door and never seen or heard fron him since, I dont feel him around anymore I try to contact him from time to time and still nothing..

"We have been known by many names throughout the ages, but few have understood the truth our existence. We are Watchers and we are wanderers. We are shapers of spirit and soul. We came here and we forgot ourselves. Yet we are haunted with a sense that we had been something more." ^^
Adrasteia
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

So sorry, that I can't help you. Maybe you could have the original conjurer you named re-bind the spirit or at least contact him to tell you the reason why he left. :(

Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human. :)
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

You could have a practitioner in spirit keeping perform a reading for you of the spirit to try to determine what has taken place.

Spirits can come and go as they choose when it comes to spirit keeping bindings, as the binding is usually just a communication tool in the simplification of things. It is a channel and beacon for the spirit and the keeper to use to connect. I can only speak regarding CH bindings, but that has been my understanding. Spirits do not "live inside" the vessel and are not bound to it in the sense of being trapped and unable to leave. That being the case, if he felt it was time to move on he very well could have. There's no way anyone here could be sure of that though, which is why I suggest asking someone to do a reading on the spirit.

X..X Memento Mori X..X
*>* Memento Vivere *>*

"I look upon death to be as necessary to our constitution as sleep. We shall rise refreshed in the morning." - Benjamin Franklin
Adrasteia
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Regholdain wrote:You could have a practitioner in spirit keeping perform a reading for you of the spirit to try to determine what has taken place.

Spirits can come and go as they choose when it comes to spirit keeping bindings, as the binding is usually just a communication tool in the simplification of things. It is a channel and beacon for the spirit and the keeper to use to connect. I can only speak regarding CH bindings, but that has been my understanding. Spirits do not "live inside" the vessel and are not bound to it in the sense of being trapped and unable to leave. That being the case, if he felt it was time to move on he very well could have. There's no way anyone here could be sure of that though, which is why I suggest asking someone to do a reading on the spirit.
Spirits from CH are also additionally bridged to you. OP lost the vessel, it could be the case that the spirit was only bound to it. Spirits do leave our realm from time to time but they can't break free from the binding, unless there's an exit clause or something similar.
I've never heard of this seller before but I think that OP should contact him.

DarknessDreaming
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fallen Angels

believeinthemagick wrote:I bought my first vamp soulmate from Between all World's on Bonanza around the end of 2014, he was one of my most active spirits we mainly communicated vividly in the dream state. He shown our past lives together and so much more, I never felt so connected to any spirit not even the ones I already had, like him ever, he was very protective over me (I met my twin flame around 2015 too with him) then at the beginning of 2016 we had our last dream visit together, I was already really heartbroken from my twin flame then he left too and went to the light in this dream manifestation and when I awoke from this dream I was balling lol, and he actually mannifested as this grey misty smoke energy right in front of me on the wall I was facing and I never heard from him since, I cant stop thinking about him I miss him. Do spirits move on is there a way to reconnect somehow? I still dont understand why he left...Can anyone help please I would really appreciate it. :(
I also have a soul mate vampire from betweenallworlds too. Funny enough I lost the vessel as well. I just contacted them and they had him bound directly to me.

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

My thoughts...

If the vessel was lost, I'd speculate that the binding agreement could have allowed the spirit to leave it after a while. In which case the conjurer would have the ability to re-conjure them perhaps. If the conjurer isn't available, another reliable, experienced conjurer might be able to contact the spirit and ask if they would agree to be rebound.

It's just possible that dream was a message from the spirit hinting that they weren't going to come back, but I'd say you can't be sure until you exclude these other options.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
believeinthemagick
new here
new here
Zodiac:

DarknessDreaming wrote:
believeinthemagick wrote:I bought my first vamp soulmate from Between all World's on Bonanza around the end of 2014, he was one of my most active spirits we mainly communicated vividly in the dream state. He shown our past lives together and so much more, I never felt so connected to any spirit not even the ones I already had, like him ever, he was very protective over me (I met my twin flame around 2015 too with him) then at the beginning of 2016 we had our last dream visit together, I was already really heartbroken from my twin flame then he left too and went to the light in this dream manifestation and when I awoke from this dream I was balling lol, and he actually mannifested as this grey misty smoke energy right in front of me on the wall I was facing and I never heard from him since, I cant stop thinking about him I miss him. Do spirits move on is there a way to reconnect somehow? I still dont understand why he left...Can anyone help please I would really appreciate it. :(
I also have a soul mate vampire from betweenallworlds too. Funny enough I lost the vessel as well. I just contacted them and they had him bound directly to me.
Wow that's funny! I might have to just contact them, its been almost 5 years ago I hope they still remember me and my vamp lol. How much did it cost for you? Many blessings

believeinthemagick
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Lewk wrote:My thoughts...

If the vessel was lost, I'd speculate that the binding agreement could have allowed the spirit to leave it after a while. In which case the conjurer would have the ability to re-conjure them perhaps. If the conjurer isn't available, another reliable, experienced conjurer might be able to contact the spirit and ask if they would agree to be rebound.

It's just possible that dream was a message from the spirit hinting that they weren't going to come back, but I'd say you can't be sure until you exclude these other options.
Thank you for your thoughts, it is possible I feel he may have moved on, many blessings to you

Return to “Vampire”