High chance I'm 'from' a realm where magick and the supernatural are more tangible?

HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortal(gods)
If I could be anything, I would be...: an Immortal/similar
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

-Plus there were a few things described by a visitor to it that aren't really possible here because its not as strong. This part backs up the hint that it was or is a 'physical plane' of its own that has a few qualities and things we would consider 'astral' here.

HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

For example with how it seemed the demand for 'technology' by people there was or is not really that big of a deal because of those few qualities mentioned.

HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

But down to one question, what are 'astral translation portals' and some examples maybe plus how they probably are like?

AriesStarChild_
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 52
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: the ones in my keep
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

well when you think about it alot of your past life memories are still deep in you and things are in your dna/subconcious mind. this place has bee here way longer than your current life but we need to remeber that time is irrelavent but experience is relevent. no matter when it happened, it probably happened. so the important thing is to find out the most you can about the many things youre coneccted to and that with most people. in order to know who we are sometimes we need to know who we once were. ive been doing alot of reading about the Pleidians and Lyrans and Syrians and blah blah blah long story short every time i read about the Pleiadians my kundalin becomes active and start healing me emotional state and brings me to some kind of blissful conciousness. SO in conclusion for my path i know they hold some answers and im ready to interact with them. i beleive everyone has a connection to an unearthy home or residence and to think you dont would be way to "in the box" so to speak with all the information that floats around about beings in your dna, your blood, your ancestory, past lives. this existence is way more than just the now its about the whole cycle and what ties it all together. though think what you want and take what truths and falses you will but i think if you feel something go off that feeling. we are intuitive beings and following a feeling normally can lead is in the right direction if we can trust it and get over egos and this that or the other. i say dive right into what ever you feel is right for you ! might as well even if you dont belove or some dont at least it makes things more fun. bc if something isnt real well then its not. but if it is you lose nothing and gain alot from knowing. at least a cool prespective and some intersting knowledge

i say dig deeper : )

D(Bronwyn Angel)A(Sterling Angel)N(Merman)Y(Sanguine Vampire)D(Courtwind Angel)N(Courtwind Angel)F(Fallow Dragon)H(Moss Dragon)F(Gregori)D(Red Demon entity)K(custom kitsune alpha)A(Seraphim Angel entity)Z(slime girl alpha)S(micro bug girl)M(fallen angel)M(Demon-Neb Djinn) L and J(werewolves)J(Concuan)R(DemonVampire)P(Fallen angel entity)R(Succubus Queen)M(Vampire Prince)E(Incubus)D(nympho)
3 spirit guides,DionysisDelinquent(A)ElementalDemon(A)

~Knowledge is at my fingertips~
Bartlebee
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 500
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

Wizard wrote:But down to one question, what are 'astral translation portals' and some examples maybe plus how they probably are like?
Often people just call them astral doorways or astral portals.

But most metaphysical portals are for incorporeal energy, not for corporeal.

If you buy a Succubus portal, Succubus cannot hop out into our plane, but Succubus entities and spirits can.

A portal that goes from the physical plane to the astral plane is "translating" the energy from our plane to the Astral.

One explanation of the Burmuda Triangle disappearances is based on such portals suddenly appearing and disappearing.

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Obviously there are different beliefs about dragons and the approach on this forum is for us to be tolerant of each other's beliefs....so in line with that, I'm wondering how many of you believe that dragons existed here on Earth in a physical form and are now living entities elsewhere...or is it more that dragons ceased to live here and became spirits?

I understand most CH dragon spirits used to be alive. Only Living Entity Astral Dragon is for sale in the CH shop, part of a little known race.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
quantumflux
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 17
If I could be anything, I would be...: I’m a faerie.
My magical/paranormal name...: Wouldn’t you like to know. HEHE
Zodiac:

I view magick as quite Munding and tangible. Its just not as works of fiction depict it. I also find it hard to Believe that these beings ever existed in this physical plane. To me its a cool idea and nothing more.

So i have a question for the op. Why do you think you chose to come here to this... whatever you call this place?

memento mori
Alys-RaccoonReadings
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
My magical/paranormal name...: Alys
Zodiac:

Lewk wrote:Obviously there are different beliefs about dragons and the approach on this forum is for us to be tolerant of each other's beliefs....so in line with that, I'm wondering how many of you believe that dragons existed here on Earth in a physical form and are now living entities elsewhere...or is it more that dragons ceased to live here and became spirits?

I understand most CH dragon spirits used to be alive. Only Living Entity Astral Dragon is for sale in the CH shop, part of a little known race.
I think you are looking for this thread: topic70364.html

I keep almost mixing them up too.

HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

quantumflux wrote:I view magick as quite Munding and tangible. Its just not as works of fiction depict it. I also find it hard to Believe that these beings ever existed in this physical plane. To me its a cool idea and nothing more.

So i have a question for the op. Why do you think you chose to come here to this... whatever you call this place?
I've seen a cryptid with my plain eyes right infront of me alongside who lives with me. So it depends and their shapes/forms would maybe have to follow the laws of physics if they were to exist here without being a projection form.

There are a few titles out there which bear 'some' resemblance but not the whole thing.

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Alys-RaccoonReadings wrote:
Lewk wrote:Obviously there are different beliefs about dragons and the approach on this forum is for us to be tolerant of each other's beliefs....so in line with that, I'm wondering how many of you believe that dragons existed here on Earth in a physical form and are now living entities elsewhere...or is it more that dragons ceased to live here and became spirits?

I think you are looking for this thread: topic70364.html

I keep almost mixing them up too.
Thanks...and sorry about that mix up.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]

Return to “Today I found out...”