High chance I'm 'from' a realm where magick and the supernatural are more tangible?

HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortal(gods)
If I could be anything, I would be...: an Immortal/similar
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Ok other clues discovered recently hint that this 'demon' or demonic entity talked about in another post I knew beforehand had the power to 'direct' me to live in this realm and 'alter' or 'set' some of what I will experience although it can't influence 'the present' necessarily all that much as that.

It also partially explains why ever since my early days of life I've had feelings which are like that I've been 'ripped from somewhere' and 'put in a world I don't know'. Or how some things in nature within this realm deem my 'presence' here 'not supposed to be' in their eyes but might have to make do anyway?

HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Because of the fact that spells like 'influence your next incarnation' exists I would say it isn't not plausible.

But in order for a demon from another plane to do it who astral projects do you think I would have had to have worked with it in the past once upon a time or simply I did something that made it very mad and it 'found a way'?

HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Oh and to avoid 'confusion' the first paragraph in this page was talking about ability to influence physical life or existence.

HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

-Referring to that he did manage to have some influence on how "Things unfold" to a degree but not to a point where he can "add more".

HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Can't add more atleast so long as I'm still alive in this realm, although energy wise for things like shadows and etc or the astral it could act

quantumflux
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 17
If I could be anything, I would be...: I’m a faerie.
My magical/paranormal name...: Wouldn’t you like to know. HEHE
Zodiac:

I think the first question here is do such spells work and to what degree? Forcing a point of consciousness to reincarnate into the material plane cant be easy.

If this thing is a trixter as it sounds im willing to bet hes pulling your strings for shts and giggles. Sounds like something i would do to be honest :)

memento mori
HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

quantumflux wrote:I think the first question here is do such spells work and to what degree? Forcing a point of consciousness to reincarnate into the material plane cant be easy.

If this thing is a trixter as it sounds im willing to bet hes pulling your strings for shts and giggles. Sounds like something i would do to be honest :)
”Influence” where it goes and try to do some damage. Also keep in mind the plane I lived in was its own material plane, not ‘astral’.

Have you heard of cases where a practitioner gives entities (Such as BA ones) access to their souls?

Also from the point of experience of the practitioner, really no. It attacked them and from my memory there was a point where it did do so in a certain state of consciousness I was in. The energy it gave off and impression was absolutely malicious.

HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

It didn’t ‘pull strings’ but showed up and interfered with the part where I wanted unfinished business relating to ‘before this lifetime’ done.

These cases are not 100% impossible and it’s wrong to assume. As of past experiences throughout life that were extremely painful beyond anything that came and gone constantly through cycles non-stop almost, the proof is almost everywhere and cannot be denied at all.

HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

What would it mean if I for example had infact signed a pact in which I traded and allowed it to have control over my ‘being’ for example? Then had a falling out in which it turned on me if true? Or through some method we don’t know (have to check out more).

But this person who looked into it is a professional who’s worked for many many years, and would be able to tell the energy. It’s also been seen to be insanely strong.

The scenario of “The damage has already done and will unfold as life progresses” makes sense when you take into account how time is only linear for us. Thus it can explain why there is no protection against some of it, because it’s already happened for non-physical beings.

While for ‘extra damage’ it can’t add anymore. Which makes sense.

HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Either way, finding out what gave it so much power or say in influencing lives and trying to shift where they take place if true would be the priority.

Return to “Today I found out...”