High chance I'm 'from' a realm where magick and the supernatural are more tangible?

niceprotonman
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: PeiNgoTorTorCheen
If I could be anything, I would be...: me
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: TiuLengLui

High chance ??
You mean - NO CHANCE !!

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Zodiac:

Two questions:

- in what way or ways are you receiving or discovering this info?

- Have you considered that your strong desire to sort, categorize, and explain most (if not all) things is a factor in the creation of this backstory?

Trust me, pretty much everyone has had feelings of alienation and not fitting in. Society tells us all to be someone we’re not. The biggest difference comes in how we have dealt with it. Some folks try to sculpt themselves to fit into the pigeonhole. Some folks try to sculpt the pigeonhole so they’ll fit in it. Some folks keep looking for something that DOES fit, since the pigeonhole doesn’t. And some folks say “Who freaking CARES if I fit in the pigeonhole, or any hole, or not? I’m ME; take it or leave it!”

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortal(gods)
If I could be anything, I would be...: an Immortal/similar
Zodiac:

Likes2Read wrote:Two questions:

- in what way or ways are you receiving or discovering this info?

- Have you considered that your strong desire to sort, categorize, and explain most (if not all) things is a factor in the creation of this backstory?

Trust me, pretty much everyone has had feelings of alienation and not fitting in. Society tells us all to be someone we’re not. The biggest difference comes in how we have dealt with it. Some folks try to sculpt themselves to fit into the pigeonhole. Some folks try to sculpt the pigeonhole so they’ll fit in it. Some folks keep looking for something that DOES fit, since the pigeonhole doesn’t. And some folks say “Who freaking CARES if I fit in the pigeonhole, or any hole, or not? I’m ME; take it or leave it!”
Small amounts inuitively, and it was through a projection journey I requested involving looking into the past.

Also no I already had seen the proof beforehand, the findings matched my earlier intuitively feelings which I mostly did not mention. As well as things I’ve always had with me since early on in life.

No nothing to do, even when not feeling ‘alienated’ the nature of the world did feel different.

HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Also I damaged the part of me that you mentioned and it stopped working at the time of these findings. In it being so it did help me be more open. People noticed it ‘suddenly dissipated’ so yeah.

I did not create any of this background story, as said the evidence marched the proof. Also even with 0 alienation earlier on it still feels different to “how things are originally supposed to be like”

HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

niceprotonman wrote:High chance ??
You mean - NO CHANCE !!
And who are you to deny other’s experiences including when there are residues of memories from before being alive that can be triggered by certain things which confirm this, or a pre-existing mindset? Your line of thinking is what closes people off.

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Zodiac:

For whatever reason, niceprotonman has posted snark in a few threads today. I recommend not taking said snark too seriously.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human. :)
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Likes2Read wrote:For whatever reason, niceprotonman has posted snark in a few threads today. I recommend not taking said snark too seriously.
I applaud you for your diplomacy.

X..X Memento Mori X..X
*>* Memento Vivere *>*

"I look upon death to be as necessary to our constitution as sleep. We shall rise refreshed in the morning." - Benjamin Franklin
Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human. :)
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

@ Wizard, You would need to explore that past life more. Try to determine if you did demonolatry work or work with Immortals in that realm, and see if you can pinpoint what was done. Based on what you say (and have said in other threads) it sounds plausible that you have a sort of connection with this attacking entity, but what sort is the question. If you can determine the type of connection you may be able to break from it with further help from your practitioner.

X..X Memento Mori X..X
*>* Memento Vivere *>*

"I look upon death to be as necessary to our constitution as sleep. We shall rise refreshed in the morning." - Benjamin Franklin
quantumflux
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 17
If I could be anything, I would be...: I’m a faerie.
My magical/paranormal name...: Wouldn’t you like to know. HEHE
Zodiac:

Have you heard of cases where a practitioner gives entities (Such as BA ones) access to their souls?
I have heard many thing. But not anything quite like this. I am smart enought to keep hold of my sovereignty and the same is true for the other magickians i speak with

memento mori
HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

quantumflux wrote:
Have you heard of cases where a practitioner gives entities (Such as BA ones) access to their souls?
I have heard many thing. But not anything quite like this. I am smart enought to keep hold of my sovereignty and the same is true for the other magickians i speak with
If it was infact related to a binding pact or deal I believe it goes like this. In the short-term sometimes they look like they can work out great with no issues.

But have you asked what happens if someday by some coincidence (Cause entropy you know, change is always happening) you have a “falling out” with the being you previously worked with? A very bad one at that and the ‘deal’ or whatever connection between the two created becomes a weakness which it can exploit to attack you?

Just as how if you have a falling out with a friend who knows your secrets that you’ve trusted them with, they may betray you and reveal all of them.

But the other scenario is I could have removed or did something to weaken and sabotage its power over one thing and it wanted revenge.

Depending on if the ‘deal’ possibility or the second one is more likely.

Return to “Today I found out...”