High chance I'm 'from' a realm where magick and the supernatural are more tangible?

HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortal(gods)
If I could be anything, I would be...: an Immortal/similar
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

As far as goes with experiences and 'residues' that exist as distinct feelings that originate from before being alive. I just hope this doesn't sound too ridiculous, but in that realm it was not too different from this one at all save for how magick was done and the paranormal or supernatural manifested. Which was basically 'more powerful' is all I can say to believers or to others in words, 'more tangible' and able to have physical effects/influences on people. Where 'magick is lesser' essentially.

I've tried to persuade some people to write a genre or something based on this and even the feelings/concepts/definitions of it did not match their understandings. Seems its hard to even find an example in fiction that can give a very clear picture of that existence, its like only I know or whoever here is from 'that' place as well. Allegedly a person who looked at this realm for me told me its fairly isolated.

If you were to try to do a "Realistic Fantasy" from a low tech in fictional portrayal and get it fairly accurate I would say you might have something close.

This is why I've always felt drawn to anything that I think can slightly resemble it in any way, shape or form allegedly, that realm is where I'm from and I've always felt it to be more 'home'?

HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Regarding the more 'tangible looking' forms of magick, they would be more or so kind of like a martial art in the way they work. How to describe? With pyrokinetics it would have been 'possible' if you tried hard enough, with enough difficult practicing and learning.

Norse mythology itself describes and talks about the ideas of parallel realms that are very alike but have some differences in laws, as somebody on here mentioned to me.

HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

-And aside from that everything else would mainly be like now but with 'more things' in some respects, more diverse or strange life ranging from dangerous to exotic.

HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Physics-wise I mean, sorry. Not great at digesting huge amounts of info before finishing/posting, its part of a cognitive weakness.

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Hi. It sounds like you're world-creating, as in science fiction or fantasy.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Lewk wrote:Hi. It sounds like you're world-creating, as in science fiction or fantasy.
Well based on something I know so that I can see an accurate recreation of it to serve as a strong reminder of ‘home’, but interesting thing is a large amount of the ‘world building’ community cannot understand it. But I know it and it’s recorded in my consciousness.

HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

A accurate enough reconstruction of what I ‘remember’ if that says well. It might even rebuild some memories for me if somebody manages to get something that is almost like an exact match someday.

Bartlebee
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 500
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

I believe our own world has had eras where gods and mythical creatures were more easily present on the physical plane. Sadly, though probably necessarily, none of the astral translation portals on Earth are useful. They are neither safe nor stable.

HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Bartlebee wrote:I believe our own world has had eras where gods and mythical creatures were more easily present on the physical plane. Sadly, though probably necessarily, none of the astral translation portals on Earth are useful. They are neither safe nor stable.
My mind is designed more to work with things in that kind of ‘scenario’ as another sign. Then again there isn’t really all that much archaeological or etc proof say in rare cases with cryptids maybe. The closest hence to that I find was practical alchemy, non-mathematical.

So the other possibility is you had these beings on another plane who were as ‘tangible’ as wildlife, although sometimes not always common depending.

“Astral translation portals” as in what? And are they not safe/stable right now as part of a cycle maybe?

HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

-As in 'built to handle' work that is within that context were it actual and many many signs showing of being so.

But it might be useful if it gives any kind of reminder for looking into info about what 'astral translation portals' are to see if there's any matches.

So far many findings including from a professional show that it was most likely just another realm but not really that different in all other respects including the laws of physics.

Return to “Today I found out...”