You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Humans
If I could be anything, I would be...: Gumiho
My magical/paranormal name...: Violet
Zodiac:

Likes2Read wrote:Look through niceprotonman’s posts for March 3. They’re all snarky and trolling. I’m not sure what triggered him to feel he needs to drop verbal grenades on all sorts of threads, but my advice is “Try not to take the bait”.
^^^^ I agree. I sifted through most threads they commented and it's like okay dude you may be experienced with certain things perhaps, but sooner or later someone is bound to click the report button (or probably already has lol). For someone who has seemingly has a problem with other people sounding elitist and/or inexperienced, they sound like quite an elitist themselves. Smh...There are ways to share your own experiences and be informative without giving people a negative vibe.

"내가 꿈에나와도 그건 귀신이나 괴한이 아니야. 천사지."

There are some people whose dread of human beings is so morbid that they reach a point where they yearn to see with their own eyes monsters of ever more horrible shapes.

I share co-consciousness and a shared astral body with an angelic guardian entity named, "Victor," or "L." Spirit worker, demonolator, generational clairvoyant.

vikingwarior74
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 20
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Djinn
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Thank you to all for your advice and input. She swears it wasnt her. I believe it was an unbound pretending to be her. Although they did do a poor job. I told the others to keep out all spirits that dont belong here. By the way, I got her and all the spirits I own, except two, here at CW. The two that i didnt get here have moved on.
Is there a spell i can purchase here that protects my home against unbounds? Thanks again.

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

These may be what you're looking for. They both seem to be for your home. I have the second one and like it.

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/spell-fo ... irits.html
https://shop.creepyhollows.com/50-ft-sh ... ction.html

A Volkh would be great for accompanying you everywhere and doing that, amongst other things. They're also classed as non social, which to me means they're happy to act as our bodyguards but are not very demanding in terms of a relationship. (I'm a big fan of Volkhs.)

Having more than 1 thing fulfilling the same function is generally approved of / recommended.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human. :)

There are loads of protection spell bindings offered by CH... I have probably well over ten, because, well... I like to over-prepare. That doesn't count spirits specifically for the task, although I do not have a Volkh or Courtwind Angels. Due to recent events a Volkh is on my mind, if not a Genius Loci.

My protectors are a Gorgon, Succubus (yep, seen her armor up in my mind's eye, she's a bad mama-jamma), Sterling Angel, Hoblet, Werewolf, Oceanid (mainly using wards and enhancing spells), Headless Horseman (he's pretty much immediately on point), and Fire Faery. I have some new ones that I've not yet tasked, but the Hellhound and Troll both would be particularly useful to add to the protection teams. This does not count two dragons, whom I honestly do not know if they are skilled in protection and another succubus. My protection team is probably a bit unorthodox.

My point is, there are lots of options... an incredible number. It never hurts to have multiple layers of protection from multiple angles (spiritual, astral; spirits and entities).

X..X Memento Mori X..X
*>* Memento Vivere *>*

"I look upon death to be as necessary to our constitution as sleep. We shall rise refreshed in the morning." - Benjamin Franklin
Kiichi9
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 10

Hi, I also have Jinn and Succubi unfortunately I have not being able to communicate or have dreams with them... (I don't trust the pendulum)
I have been wanting to buy an attunement from the same seller I bought my spirits on bonanza, it creates a protection and helps you get rid of all intruders, hexes,black magic, etc.
It's important, but I'm still waiting for results, I have invested a lot and I'm not sure...
would like to see them in dreams even for scaring me
first was bought by september
Recently bought one for enlighment as tonight is The night of Shiva, and is said to be rewarding if you keep vigil all day, right now my head hurts, grounding exercises, alpha waves and resting usually works for headaches, but I trust the grounding to my Succubus, cause I believe sexual spirits help to keep you with your feet on Earth, she has not being evil, even the conjurer told me she is too white natured.

marquest
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels and Succubi
If I could be anything, I would be...: I don't know yet
My magical/paranormal name...: I don't know yet

Viking, a little over a month ago I was attacked by an unbound. Twice, over two nights leaving me with bad rest. This unbound also pretended to be one of my Ubi's.

This spell above seems to have worked for me. I have protective spirits, but not much with spells. I think one of my spirits urged me to get this spell. Once this was shipped and I received the vessel, I keep the vessel by my bed while I sleep. I've noticed an immediate change. This spell seems to give our spirits added help in protecting us from unbounds who want to cause problems.

Besides, if he wants a dominant succubus he can deal with a dominant Noc coming in to tell it like it is, I am sure.
~Noctifera
vikingwarior74
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Marquest, I'm glad to hear it's not just me. It must be a thing that they like to do. How underhanded! Anyways, I put everyone on high alert, and I ordered one of the protection spells and a Headless Horseman. From reading the reviews he sounds like a badass. Besides, I always loved that story.

I kind of figured something was up because I told my Ubi that I always wanted her to take only the form of that certain actress I discussed in my first post. I think this has taught me to trust in the spirits I have. Besides, she's not into that kind of stuff, she's more into lovemaking and passion. Wait, why am I sharing that?!

vikingwarior74
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

You all have been great. Thanks for your kind words, sharing, and advice.

Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human. :)

vikingwarior74 wrote:Marquest, I'm glad to hear it's not just me. It must be a thing that they like to do. How underhanded! Anyways, I put everyone on high alert, and I ordered one of the protection spells and a Headless Horseman. From reading the reviews he sounds like a badass. Besides, I always loved that story.
Let us know how it goes with your Headless Horseman. Mine has been a wonderful friend and is certainly on point when it comes to protection. His humor and background are also unique. I think of him like a brother and he returns that sentiment in a strange "friends as close as brothers" honorable sort of way. Regardless, I think you will find a Headless Horseman to be a fascinating companion.

X..X Memento Mori X..X
*>* Memento Vivere *>*

"I look upon death to be as necessary to our constitution as sleep. We shall rise refreshed in the morning." - Benjamin Franklin
Johnny Seraph
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Gregori Watcher
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
Zodiac:

I'm late to this one, but:

If you're keeping a bound spirit, how much sense would it really make, for them to potentially be scaring you out of the whole idea of keeping them?

My senior incubus got mad at me, early on, for a bit of self-doubt, that he misconstrued as tacitly insulting him. In hindsight, he genuinely had a point, and that's MY position, not his. I mean, if I really believed such harsh things about myself, what's that imply about HIS standards?

Still, his reaction (OVERreaction, he wants me to type) was genuinely frightening--think Bilbo Baggins' reaction to seeing the Ring in Rivendell--and it took a while for us to sort through it. He didn't want to lose me, not after all it took to get us together, so he was REALLY gentle with me, until we both agreed that we'd learned something about the other guy as a result of what happened.

So, if it really is a spirit that wants to be with you for the long haul, it would be counter to their interests, to be scaring you away.

That said, don't let them boss you around. Lay down the law, as the need arises. If you have an easygoing nature, it can feel a little weird telling your spirits, No, that's wrong, you're breaking the rules, and you know it. But make sure you can do that, if you have darker spirits in your keep.

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”