You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1801
Spelled Number: 568
Your favorite spirit to work with: Lampades
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: DämonZerstörer

Regholdain wrote:This makes complete sense and is very good advice. On one hand, I think there are too many who get carried away with the anonymity of the internet that decide they do not need to respect others, and on the other hand who are just interested in spirit keeping as a sort of hobby without the understanding that there are real individuals involved. I also have seen those who behave with a bravado and condescension as if they are always the master and have no interest in respecting newcomers as they are openly trying to learn. I've held my tongue as often as I can while I attempt to respect others, except in cases where I felt a falsehood or misinformation was being shared. The best way to learn is through quiet open-mindedness and the wisdom and understanding that you will always learn something from everyone - from the newest acolyte to the highest master.

I just had to add that in the paranormal, the "anonymity of the internet " is only an illusion. I can give you several examples of healing magic that targets so specifically on a problem that a customer asked me how I knew about their health problems. There are a few examples of them in my reviews, but don't think that is all of them. Many of them are by direct emails to me and I don't want to reveal too much. Without revealing who, I will say one of them had Fibromyalgia. And then there are people like my wife, Huffette, who can sometimes know more than she wants to know about certain people with or without their permission.

wayyy too many in my keep to count let alone list
mostly djinn and dragons though
Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
Number of Spirits: 2000
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Throne Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Blessed by Angels
Zodiac:

Sometimes, I feel the negativity comes from jealousy of the people that are born with the abilities. In my case, some of the abilities that I have are downright scary, and people have come outright and said they wish they could have these abilities. Negative people are poison and will put anyone down to make themselves look bigger, and you cannot trust them.

I don't know if this is universal or not, but I can almost always sense when a negative person steps into the room because the air in the room changes. It becomes staticy and makes me want to escape to safety. I do not want to work with negative or gossipy people.

Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Called "little one" by the angels
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Everything has its upside and downside. Sometimes, the folks who wish they had the particular ability they see someone else manifest aren't thinking of the downside. In a case like this, it's the nasty feeling that one would get from the energies of a hostile or negative person.

There is a part of me that still wishes for at least a version of this, or at least the ability to stop ignoring red flags and kidding myself that I must be wrong when I get a sense of "something's not right here". My attempts to see only the best in people as much as possible have run me straight into some walls over the years. I have lived to regret ignoring that inner warning voice, even though it might not be speaking as loudly or clearly as the senses you are describing.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
AriesStarChild_
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 52
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: the ones in my keep

Huffette wrote:Sometimes, I feel the negativity comes from jealousy of the people that are born with the abilities. In my case, some of the abilities that I have are downright scary, and people have come outright and said they wish they could have these abilities. Negative people are poison and will put anyone down to make themselves look bigger, and you cannot trust them.

I don't know if this is universal or not, but I can almost always sense when a negative person steps into the room because the air in the room changes. It becomes staticy and makes me want to escape to safety. I do not want to work with negative or gossipy people.
This is something I relate to, people wanting what you have ability wise but they don’t even understand the struggles that it causes. Then ALWAYS getting insight on people wether you want it or not. But truly I think it’s the universe looking out for us.

As I’ve gotten older I’ve come to be able to deal with it all yes. So I’m fine now and constantly working towards development and letting go of fears. I think it’s one of the most amazing things about the meta is the universe always finds a way of reaching you and giving you what you ask for/what you need/ or looking out for you. It all comes full circle which is very comforting.

I call the universe my love sometimes because Its feels like it’s own entity yet it’s also what connects us to everything x D I could go on a whole convo about my love for the meta. I will end it with saying I understand this 100%. You’re doing an amazingly and if anyone hasn’t said it, good job so far on handling everything you’ve been through. You’re a beautiful person and I hope you continue on this path with this in mind. No matter how many times you’re knocked down, you decide wether to get back up. And every time you feel like staying down, remember how great it felt to finally be up again. The universe (we) love you 1hg

D(Bronwyn Angel)A(Sterling Angel)N(Merman)Y(Sanguine Vampire)D(Courtwind Angel)N(Courtwind Angel)F(Fallow Dragon)H(Moss Dragon)F(Gregori)D(Red Demon entity)K(custom kitsune alpha)A(Seraphim Angel entity)Z(slime girl alpha)S(micro bug girl)M(fallen angel)M(Demon-Neb Djinn) L and J(werewolves)J(Concuan)R(DemonVampire)P(Fallen angel entity)R(Succubus Queen)M(Vampire Prince)E(Incubus)D(nympho)
3 spirit guides,DionysisDelinquent(A)ElementalDemon(A)

~Knowledge is at my fingertips~
Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Thank you, Aries, I really needed to hea/see that.

Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Likes2Read wrote:Everything has its upside and downside. Sometimes, the folks who wish they had the particular ability they see someone else manifest aren't thinking of the downside. In a case like this, it's the nasty feeling that one would get from the energies of a hostile or negative person.

There is a part of me that still wishes for at least a version of this, or at least the ability to stop ignoring red flags and kidding myself that I must be wrong when I get a sense of "something's not right here". My attempts to see only the best in people as much as possible have run me straight into some walls over the years. I have lived to regret ignoring that inner warning voice, even though it might not be speaking as loudly or clearly as the senses you are describing.
We all have the spidey senses to a certain degree, but some people are more attuned to it than others. Some people call it intuition and others the sixth sense. This sense arouses the feeling of dejavu in all of us.

Huffette
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

I have learned the hard way that I really do need to listen to that spidey sense. There’s a time and place to give the benefit of the doubt to someone. When your brain is ringing alarm bells and waving red flags in your face, that’s NOT the time, lol.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
Huffdamagicdragon
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1801
Spelled Number: 568
Your favorite spirit to work with: Lampades
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: DämonZerstörer

Attempting to not bring politics into this, but something to consider. Today's educational environment is not exactly conducive to mutual respect. I am old enough to have witnessed the changes in attitude in the younger generations. When I was in first grade through to seventh grade, I and most of my classmates could walk to and from school without adults accompanying us. My walk was almost a mile. And none of us were afraid of getting snatched. Oh how things have changed in my lifetime. Today, I meet people who sincerely believe my generation owes them. There is a complete lack of respect that knows no bounds in the average young person. So it is only to be expected that even here, in this exceptionally positive environment, you will run into that type of person who believes they can get anything they want instantly with no negative consequences.

wayyy too many in my keep to count let alone list
mostly djinn and dragons though
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

There’s a song lyric that goes, “I want it all, and I want it now”. We’ve all been tempted by that philosophy. But then we have to say,”Yes, I do, but then I wake up”, roll up our sleeves, and start earning accomplishments by our efforts.

Syrah
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: ET
If I could be anything, I would be...: Galactic Being

::bump:: ::bump:: ::bump::
Worth a read.

Shran/Shrek Fan since 2001.

10 partners in crime, 6 healers, 1 businessman & 1 wise teacher.

“It is the time you have wasted for your rose that makes your rose so important.” — The Little Prince.

Return to “Magnolia”