venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

Magnolia wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2019 4:36 pm Let me start by saying, that for our contributions for the upcoming wave of tutorship & education, we will be working with those within our community (online & offline) who show themselves to be devoted and serious to the Spirit Keeping path. We aren't looking for clones or "yes" men/women, we're looking for people who are truly serious about learning and keeping the sacred power moving forward for themselves and future generations. Those who keep an open mind & heart, those who love magic & spirits, and those who want to do good for themselves, their loved ones, the community, and the world.

The supernatural community is a microcosm, and while it coexists with our daily lives, there is not an open resource for learning how to become a truly power person in magic, with spirits, etc. There's a good reason for that, those who are in power do not share power openly.

If you are someone who has a bad attitude, who loves to bad mouth others, cast negativity around you with disparaging remarks, causes drama, and overall just sucks the life out of people around you with sarcasm, a bad attitude, and you talk a big game but you really don't know what you're talking about, then you will never be a candidate for knowing true power.

Likewise, if you choose to keep company with people who are like that out in the community, you will be thought to also have a bad attitude, and no real teacher is going to teach someone who doesn't do anything but complain, talk badly about other people, drips with sarcasm, and doesn't have anything positive to contribute. Why? Trust. The passing of the baton from one generation to another, or from one community to another, is guarded with the utmost trust. No one is going to want to teach someone manners and general decency before they teach the supernatural. Discipline, respect, honor, trust, and open mind & open heart for learning is essential.

Even if you're talking about a Dark Arts master, they aren't going to want to put up with a difficult person to teach them. If you're new to this, young or old, you need to be open to learning, you need to be open to understanding, and learn from people who've already been in this journey. No one expects you to come into this community and be the center of all knowledge, you have to learn, earn your place, and respect the path. Everyone was new once, everyone has been humbled by knowledge and experiences, and everyone has to start somewhere.

I know from this community, and I know from the masters who have chosen people from this community, that they those who engage in troublemaking, bad-mouthing, drama, etc will never be chosen to know true power. And it doesn't just stop with the masters who teach others, that includes being able to work with truly powerful spirits, living entities, and magic.

Don't for a moment think that exceedingly powerful spirits or entities want to work with difficult people either, because they do not. They work with people who are truly working for a positive change in their lives (whether you work with WA or DA), they work with people who they know in their hearts is wanting not only better things for themselves, but others, and they work with people who are honorable enough, respectful enough, and humble enough to be open to learning and not just trying to hammer down everyone they meet with their poisonous words.

Your attitude, your behavior, your energy, and the attitude and productiveness of the people you surround yourself with, are all part of this journey for you.

If you want to know true power, if you want to know what the limitless opportunities are in the supernatural community & Spirit Keeping community is... then take a look at the people within the community you are surrounding yourself with, and get away from the drama seekers, the people who smile with their bad words for others, the people who are needlessly sarcastic, who shame others for the sake of being malicious, and the communities who do nothing but tear down others for the sake of their lacking abilities.

True power, true guidance, true help for you to harness great influence will only come for those who those already in possession of power, want to see carry the torch for future generations. You would never true power in the hands of people you know aren't really serious about this, who really respect and care about the ongoing lineage of the supernatural & Spirit Keeping, and none of those people are going to be found in drama communities.

You never know who of great power is watching, and who might extend invitations to you, and no master ever chooses to bestow their knowledge with people who don't really respect and care about the community as a whole.
Thank you so much Magnolia. I am so very encouraged by your words. Even if i never make it in my age...for Masterlevel ect. I truly treasure my friends in my keeping. It's an absolut joy, even though I mostly deaf and blind. Yet, occasionally, once or twice a week I do have an event of supernatural origin. That is so awesome and enough for me as a sigh that everyone is still with me. color]

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Return to “Magnolia”