Bloody Skies of Fate

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
BloodDragon
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 30
Spelled Number: 12
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Astra
Zodiac:

jezebela wrote: Sun Dec 19, 2021 1:27 am i know members here raved about the customer service of this site. yes, i do agree that they give a level of good customer service because they were patient with me answering dumb questions of mine.

that was why i bought two services from them during one of their sales late this year. i have received one of them, and i could see the animal totem sitting with me during my meditation. i don't doubt their skills.

however, i'm a little disappointed with the reticence when comes to updating clients about their purchases. until today, i have yet to receive my other reading which i bought earlier than the one i received. as i have read the posts here, i'm aware that the owner takes time to deliver the reading. and before i put in my purchase, i was told they have a huge number of orders. i understand the energy needed to attend to those order, and so i still put in my order, because i wanted to have that reading out of curiosity. and also, because they informed me i will get it in 2 months time or so.

and so i waited. once i had one of the services delivered, i tried asking for the update of my reading purchase, they didn't reply, and also i read the notice on the site. ok, fine. and then the next time, i asked i was told i would get it by last month. but i still have not gotten it. i asked again mid-december, and there was no reply. i think out of the times i asked for update on my order, i only had one reply.

sometimes it's not about the product price or the delivery speed. i think it's about the communication, and here all i wanted is just an update of my order.

i keep seeing the site having major sales to raise funds. i'm tempted to buy some of the services with the huge discounts, but i'm now scared that i won't be receiving my order like my current outstanding.
I apologize deeply for your disappointment. These past couple of months have been extremely harrowing. I am quickly catching up on orders. The platform has been having issues with notifying me and I did reach out to our platform holder to make them aware of the issue however, I have not heard back at this time. Please email us so we can rectify this and I will do your order immediately. We do try our best to honor and keep our word as well as update customers as quickly as we can. <\3 once again I do apologize for this occurrence. We do complete all orders placed with us even though it does take time. Our clients are always safe with us and I will try my best to do better. I have been extremely sick for most of these year. I actually nearly passed away unfortunately on top of multiple deaths in our family and our animals being sick. I do understand your concern. I also will be posting a better schedule for clients so this way everyone's orders are completed in a much more timely manner and I will be updating and have been sending messages to clients the past several days.
;( I never want our customers to feel this way, your happiness and satisfaction is very important. <\3
Brightest Blessings
Astra Fate
jezebela
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
My super power would be...: Laser-beam eyes
My magical/paranormal name...: jazne

BloodDragon wrote: Mon Dec 20, 2021 2:01 am
I apologize deeply for your disappointment. These past couple of months have been extremely harrowing. I am quickly catching up on orders. The platform has been having issues with notifying me and I did reach out to our platform holder to make them aware of the issue however, I have not heard back at this time. Please email us so we can rectify this and I will do your order immediately. We do try our best to honor and keep our word as well as update customers as quickly as we can. <\3 once again I do apologize for this occurrence. We do complete all orders placed with us even though it does take time. Our clients are always safe with us and I will try my best to do better. I have been extremely sick for most of these year. I actually nearly passed away unfortunately on top of multiple deaths in our family and our animals being sick. I do understand your concern. I also will be posting a better schedule for clients so this way everyone's orders are completed in a much more timely manner and I will be updating and have been sending messages to clients the past several days.
;( I never want our customers to feel this way, your happiness and satisfaction is very important. <\3
Brightest Blessings
Astra Fate
hello astra. i'm glad that you replied personally on my comments. i'm sorry to hear about your health status, and the recent hospital admission. it must be a very challenging moment for you, and i cannot imagine what you and your family are going through. so thank you for acknowledging my disappointment in times like this.

my order no is (#10754). i will email you again since i actually followed up on october 22 with no reply whatsoever.

i look forward to receiving your reply.
ensa
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 4
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
Zodiac:

I ordered 3 readings from Skies of Fate during a time I was curious and wanting to know what would be told. While I do agree on the wait for updates for the orders, I would like to comment on the readings itself.
---
On Nov 13, 2020, I ordered a Blood Line reading. However, this falls under Demontrious so I would not review it yet. I will give a review when I do receive it.
---
On Dec 28, 2020, I ordered a Twin Flame reading and Immortal reading, under Astra. I finally received them on Dec 27, 2021.

Twin Flame Reading
I was not sure what to expect from the reading when I first ordered. When I received it, I was surprised. It was words of advice and encouragement on what needs to be done to get to them. It was also interesting what came through the reading was a Soulmate to help direct to that Twin Flame. Really nice reading overall.

Immortal Reading
Who came through was a deity with messages to impart, but they are passing in my journey rather than join me, as they said "No." I found that really interesting, and I believe a portal binding is not necessary due to this. Their messages are very powerful and I thank them for the wisdom imparted.

Astra did an amazing job on the reading. Thank you very much!
Metheus North
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 500
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Moon Faery
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Metheus North
Zodiac:

I love the website! I understand the hardships Astra is going through. I am eagerly waiting for my orders but I am also very patient. Life happens at the worst possible times.

I will definitely give a review once everything arrives 🙂...one item is a construct of one of my favorite video game characters "C" 😀
CuriousLolita
new here
new here
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 9
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: a vampire
My super power would be...: Super speed
Zodiac:

I too decided to purchase something from the site back in November (The New to Our Shop listing was far too good to pass up and I'm rather curious) and haven't received any word on it yet. Though with everything going on right now I completely understand the wait. I'm eagerly awaiting it and am totally planning on coming back here and talking about it when it's all said and done. Honestly seems like a nice place and if all goes well I am so tempted by a lot of the listings. Blood line readings are my personal weakness.
Part time tarot dabbler, full time mess five seconds from disaster.

She/he/they - Nonbinary Disaster
Djinn - Sanguine Vampire (3) - Black Dragon - Human Spirit - Werewolf - Incubus - Draconian Valkryie
QueenofFae
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 23
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Mermaid
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fairy
My magical/paranormal name...: Saffira Luna Elizabeth
Zodiac:

I have ordered lots of spirits from Skies of Fate and I love them all dearly. However I have never found them to have good customer service. They have been very rude to me over email.

I emailed skies of fate about a pre conjure listing as I had a query about the species as I had never heard of it before. They snapped and then told me to read the listing which is really rude, as I had obviously read the listing I was just asking a query as it's important as keepers to know about the spirits we keep or are potentially going to keep. I couldn't find any info about the species online or on any forum or on the listing anywhere.

The experience has put me off buying from them again to be honest as it would of taken a minute or two to reply to a simple query.

Most of the time when I email them I never receive a single response no matter how polite I am.

I could say more about my bad experience with them but I won't bother out of respect for the spirits in my keep.

Their spirits are amazing, super kind and sweet!

Blessings
Soltari
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 7

Let me preface this by saying I enjoy their work, spirits are active, etc.

My recent experiences have left a very bad taste in my mouth. I think it can be summarised as follows:
I have a question about my order...*no response*
I have a question...
I have a question...
Oh! Realised I owe you money! *instant reply with a new link created and made for payment within 5 minutes*
This was over the space of days attempting communication.

Now I realise they have things going on, and took with grace when my order went from "it will be ready tomorrow" to ...well I'm still waiting a month later to even get a reply from Demon as to when I can expect my order to be completed for his half with no eta, and Astras side going from "ready on your birthday" (Dec 22) to before new years to just ???

Meanwhile they're listing new sales, new conjures and services while being far, far behind on orders with piss poor communication - Astra at least replying quickly when you offer them more money as mentioned above.

From a favorite site I was glad to be able to purchase from again to one I'm going to be very reluctant to buy from in the future without drastic change in how the site is run, priorities of the owners, and the terrible customer service.

Honestly if I wake up to one more sale coupon email and see them adding a dozen listing's while behind on orders and not communicating with their clients...I might lose my sh*t lol
If you're not capable of great violence you can't call yourself peaceful...only harmless

Proud member of a spirit family
Metheus North
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 500
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Moon Faery
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Metheus North
Zodiac:

I was so looking forward to future orders! There are so many amazing listings that I was looking forward to try!

I can say that I have been getting responses from Astra. The last response took some time but it wasn't rude or anything. I am just frustrated because of how much time is going by for the orders. I also noticed that one of the portal listings I purchased went from "out of stock" to being on sale again.

Their site is beautiful and the sales are tempting but ....service is too slow 🐌
BloodDragon
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

I can honestly say that I have every email from every individual who has contacted me. I keep highly detailed notes and records of even completing orders and in the past several months. One person has contacted me about a specific pre conjure or their species that has been responded to with root service or have I snapped at them. I am specifically the individual who typically responds to requests of such nature. I definitely want to look into this further because no one should ever be treated this way. If you could please reach out to me by email so I can look into this further I would greatly appreciate it. I am deeply apologize that you have had that kind of experience.

QueenofFae wrote: Sun Jan 09, 2022 5:09 pm I have ordered lots of spirits from Skies of Fate and I love them all dearly. However I have never found them to have good customer service. They have been very rude to me over email.

I emailed skies of fate about a pre conjure listing as I had a query about the species as I had never heard of it before. They snapped and then told me to read the listing which is really rude, as I had obviously read the listing I was just asking a query as it's important as keepers to know about the spirits we keep or are potentially going to keep. I couldn't find any info about the species online or on any forum or on the listing anywhere.

The experience has put me off buying from them again to be honest as it would of taken a minute or two to reply to a simple query.

Most of the time when I email them I never receive a single response no matter how polite I am.

I could say more about my bad experience with them but I won't bother out of respect for the spirits in my keep.

Their spirits are amazing, super kind and sweet!

Blessings
BloodDragon
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

I apologize that you have not received adequate responses in your experience. Our shop hours are listed for the convenience of people contacting us if it's outside of those hours we may not necessarily be able to respond in what would be considered a timely manner. A lot of the new listings I've been waiting to be put up for months. Each time I see you guys have these negative things to say I do want you to know I do take them deeply to heart and I do do my best to implement and change the way we are structured to where it is going by what we want our business to best reflect. I apologize that while I've been doing the backlog I've not been able to communicate promptly the way I would prefer to do so. I am trying my best to create a better structure so that way I don't have anyone upset because they've waited too long for a response or you've not been assisted. All I can do is show you that we will be going back to how we were. I deeply apologize for the experience that you've had and we wish to do better and without your criticism and what you stated we could not see room for improvement so I do thank you for what you stated as it allows me to see where we have room to grow and to do better for you all. As always thank you so much for choosing Skies of fate and for giving us the honor to work with you I do hope that in the future we can show you with our auctions that your trust and us is extremely valued and important.
Soltari wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 1:07 am Let me preface this by saying I enjoy their work, spirits are active, etc.

My recent experiences have left a very bad taste in my mouth. I think it can be summarised as follows:
I have a question about my order...*no response*
I have a question...
I have a question...
Oh! Realised I owe you money! *instant reply with a new link created and made for payment within 5 minutes*
This was over the space of days attempting communication.

Now I realise they have things going on, and took with grace when my order went from "it will be ready tomorrow" to ...well I'm still waiting a month later to even get a reply from Demon as to when I can expect my order to be completed for his half with no eta, and Astras side going from "ready on your birthday" (Dec 22) to before new years to just ???

Meanwhile they're listing new sales, new conjures and services while being far, far behind on orders with piss poor communication - Astra at least replying quickly when you offer them more money as mentioned above.

From a favorite site I was glad to be able to purchase from again to one I'm going to be very reluctant to buy from in the future without drastic change in how the site is run, priorities of the owners, and the terrible customer service.

Honestly if I wake up to one more sale coupon email and see them adding a dozen listing's while behind on orders and not communicating with their clients...I might lose my sh*t lol

Return to “Seller Review”