Bloody Skies of Fate

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
jezebela
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
My super power would be...: Laser-beam eyes
My magical/paranormal name...: jazne

well, i'm definitely losing my patience now. my order is (#10754), and I've been given 3 timelines for my readings to be completed. once is end of nov 21, second is 24 dec 21, and third is coming 2 weeks ago. unfortunately, i didn't receive anything back. i have checked my spam box whatsoever and i didn't receive anything. i'm already tired of following up.

to be frank, i feel like i'm begging for my reading to be completed. i feel like begging my friends to return the money i loaned them but totally got ignored, when i initiated the follow up. at the same time, i'm seeing the site always have sales because the owners are raising funds. i totally can relate and empathise your situation, however, i really appreciate that the sellers honour the deadline like how customers have honoured the payment.

in the sales reality, the turnover to deliver is 7 days. i can understand the backlog, and ur frequent sales scare me. i cannot help running in my head 'what happen to my reading? where's my reading? yet there's another sale?!

u can apologise several times. but i'm already tired to hear that over and over. i'm not sure the value of that apology anymore. so i really appreciate to see results in the next reply.

this is not about me having no compassion, empathy or not being realistic. it's about principal and me putting u on par with any other service providers. instead i hope the sellers can empathise with the customers like myself.

Metheus North
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 500
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Moon Faery
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Metheus North
Zodiac:

My posts were completely ignored. I do hope they do improve but I am not impressed. They will not be getting anymore orders from me, that's for sure. I recommend you just accept the loss and move on. It's horrible to say. It just seems like they need to take money instead of providing the services.

mochi.icecream
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Shapeshifter
My magical/paranormal name...: ☯️ Aqua Fractalyne ☯️

I'm a member of their private server and I've been waiting a year for my orders to be completed. Don't hold your breath.

they/them

jezebela
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
My super power would be...: Laser-beam eyes
My magical/paranormal name...: jazne

mochi.icecream wrote: Mon Jan 17, 2022 3:29 am I'm a member of their private server and I've been waiting a year for my orders to be completed. Don't hold your breath.
O
M
G

Then the seller should refund.

I wonder have any of us requested for a refund?

CH Moderator
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Here are the rules pertaining seller reviews:
14. Reviews: Sellers, eBay listings, websites, etc
--- You are allowed to openly discuss your experience with paranormal & metaphysical practitioners in the "SELLER REVIEW" section. You are allowed one concise post regarding your experiences per seller; good or bad. Do not post repeatedly regarding the same experience or seller good or bad. Repeat postings will be removed. Make sure your experience FACTUAL, and make sure it is an experience you had yourself with the seller. We do not permit posts on behalf of others such as "I know this guy who knows this guy who bought and..." those posts will be removed and you will be warned.
--- You can provide a link to an eBay listing you want an opinion on or you want to discuss. If you are advertising on behalf of another seller you are to place the listing link in the "SELLER ANNOUNCEMENTS" area and you are allowed to post the link once only. As with seller reviews you are allowed to discuss the listing but refrain from posting the same information repeatedly. Repeat posts will be deleted and depending upon the nature of the repeat posts you may be warned.
--- The same for website reviews as the eBay listings. You can post a link, advertising is restricted to the "SELLER ANNOUNCEMENTS" area and refrain from repeat posting.
--- You may ask a seller a question about themselves, or their work, in their review thread, only if that seller is a participant in the Forum & has an account. You may not ask about order status, responses to emails, or anything else that needs to be handled privately.
Many of you repeatedly posting on issues that should be discussed with the seller. The seller too yet to reply to any of your posts here, so please wait for a reply.

This section is not this seller's helpdesk. Channel your complaints to that seller's email or contact page.

I will give formal warning for posts without reviews after this.

Soltari
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 7
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

BloodDragon wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 9:54 pm I apologize that you have not received adequate responses in your experience. Our shop hours are listed for the convenience of people contacting us if it's outside of those hours we may not necessarily be able to respond in what would be considered a timely manner. A lot of the new listings I've been waiting to be put up for months. Each time I see you guys have these negative things to say I do want you to know I do take them deeply to heart and I do do my best to implement and change the way we are structured to where it is going by what we want our business to best reflect. I apologize that while I've been doing the backlog I've not been able to communicate promptly the way I would prefer to do so. I am trying my best to create a better structure so that way I don't have anyone upset because they've waited too long for a response or you've not been assisted. All I can do is show you that we will be going back to how we were. I deeply apologize for the experience that you've had and we wish to do better and without your criticism and what you stated we could not see room for improvement so I do thank you for what you stated as it allows me to see where we have room to grow and to do better for you all. As always thank you so much for choosing Skies of fate and for giving us the honor to work with you I do hope that in the future we can show you with our auctions that your trust and us is extremely valued and important.
Soltari wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 1:07 am Let me preface this by saying I enjoy their work, spirits are active, etc.

My recent experiences have left a very bad taste in my mouth. I think it can be summarised as follows:
I have a question about my order...*no response*
I have a question...
I have a question...
Oh! Realised I owe you money! *instant reply with a new link created and made for payment within 5 minutes*
This was over the space of days attempting communication.

Now I realise they have things going on, and took with grace when my order went from "it will be ready tomorrow" to ...well I'm still waiting a month later to even get a reply from Demon as to when I can expect my order to be completed for his half with no eta, and Astras side going from "ready on your birthday" (Dec 22) to before new years to just ???

Meanwhile they're listing new sales, new conjures and services while being far, far behind on orders with piss poor communication - Astra at least replying quickly when you offer them more money as mentioned above.

From a favorite site I was glad to be able to purchase from again to one I'm going to be very reluctant to buy from in the future without drastic change in how the site is run, priorities of the owners, and the terrible customer service.

Honestly if I wake up to one more sale coupon email and see them adding a dozen listing's while behind on orders and not communicating with their clients...I might lose my sh*t lol
I'm not attacking you, nor do I wish you to "take it to heart"

Your recently placed schedule for example. I'm in both week 2 and week 3 - I placed 2 separate orders, as much as I could afford/donate to help with your issues (is your cat OK? Your Dog? Can't help with your car, got my own to fix rofl)- week 2 was meant to start on 26/12 and has not received an update to the list in almost a month (apart from you saying you're taking a break on the it's page).

My requests for updates directly are ignored

I have yet to ever recieve communication from Demon. No reply from direct emails, and no contact after you said you'd get him to give me an estimate

People have been waiting a *year* for readings. Should I be expecting this? Because if so it's time to talk refunds.

My first time on your shop I ordered a companion, then was impressed with the work so had a reading and a companion come thru with that.....done within a week or two...by Demon and yourself. I had rapid communication with Demon, and he even went above and beyond to help (removed the sales tax and created a link - was unaware of any tax after purchase and had got the specific amount required so he removed it).

The only time I've received a fast response was when I purchased an item on sale that was not applicable to discounts. Very disheartening that's still the only time I've received an instant response was when offering money to make up the difference, and also kinda puts a lie to your "we respond if we're in shop hours".
Clearly, I contact you during shop ours.
Clearly, you don't reply quickly unless the above

I bring this up to note the extreme difference...multiple people here can't even get replies from you, and you're the talkative one.

Hope this is fine in context Mods, but wanted to add this in reply to the seller.

Honestly I think they need to shut down for a while, fully catch up and then consider what they want to do.

I don't care if it's listing's they've been waiting to place up.
That's time that should be sent catching up on your orders at the moment. When you're a *year* behind it's time to stop selling and adding stuff to that list and concentrate solely on customers actually getting what they ordered, not trying to make more money...which is more and more solely what this looks like...

Edit to add: These were decent size orders - both a Xmas and bday present to myself after a rough year - and a fortunate coincidence I could contribute to helping someone, especially animals haha.
I'm triple-y irate due to this

If you're not capable of great violence you can't call yourself peaceful...only harmless

Proud member of a spirit family
BloodDragon
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 30
Spelled Number: 12
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My magical/paranormal name...: Astra
Zodiac:

Please contact us, i unfortunately am not able to tell any information to assist you from here. I have checked my messages and email and not received anything. I respond daily to people messaging me. I don't ignore people and it really upsets me that this happened. I am not in this for the money whatsoever and never have been. I do this because it is my life and my passion. I want everyone to be treated like family with love and compassion because spirit and the divine saved my life.
Metheus North wrote: Sun Jan 16, 2022 7:29 pm My posts were completely ignored. I do hope they do improve but I am not impressed. They will not be getting anymore orders from me, that's for sure. I recommend you just accept the loss and move on. It's horrible to say. It just seems like they need to take money instead of providing the services.

BloodDragon
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Please contact me so we can resolve this.
mochi.icecream wrote: Mon Jan 17, 2022 3:29 am I'm a member of their private server and I've been waiting a year for my orders to be completed. Don't hold your breath.

BloodDragon
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

I don't take what you stated as an attack I'm not sure why you thought that however I take what you stated is constructive criticism. Our cat is doing much better . Unfortunately we will not be able to get my emotional support animal back. You say that your request for updates go ignored however that is not the case. I have explained multiple times to you what is going on you have also stated multiple times that the only time I responded is when it comes to money which also isn't true and is really offending to me. I can show proof that there is more to my responses to you than just money. I'm not even in this for the money. I also haven't lied to anyone I don't have a backlog that is a year-long on readings the person who stated this should have specified but I can also for sure say demon doesn't have a year-long wait on readings either. I have a set time frame for my readings which is very efficient and effective although sometimes if I have other orders ahead this time frame doesn't always get because I put orders out in the way that they are received. At the time of these reading orders were placed they knew that I was sick and recovering as the way that they got the information about our sale was because of the fact that I was recovering from nearly dying I had septic shock and I have had a mini-stroke. Saving to just shut down your shop is in something that is feasible. I am not a year behind on orders I wasn't when you placed your orders. The only reason I am behind is because of where I almost passed away and we've had repetitive deaths in the family. I was a couple of months behind but I am now on my orders from an event that were placed on the website which means there are only a couple of orders prior to yours being completed which I sent this morning. This is the last thing I will stay down this as this is a review thread on the mods for Siege have already spoken and I do wish to respect to the space of this belongs to.

Soltari wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 4:05 am
BloodDragon wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 9:54 pm I apologize that you have not received adequate responses in your experience. Our shop hours are listed for the convenience of people contacting us if it's outside of those hours we may not necessarily be able to respond in what would be considered a timely manner. A lot of the new listings I've been waiting to be put up for months. Each time I see you guys have these negative things to say I do want you to know I do take them deeply to heart and I do do my best to implement and change the way we are structured to where it is going by what we want our business to best reflect. I apologize that while I've been doing the backlog I've not been able to communicate promptly the way I would prefer to do so. I am trying my best to create a better structure so that way I don't have anyone upset because they've waited too long for a response or you've not been assisted. All I can do is show you that we will be going back to how we were. I deeply apologize for the experience that you've had and we wish to do better and without your criticism and what you stated we could not see room for improvement so I do thank you for what you stated as it allows me to see where we have room to grow and to do better for you all. As always thank you so much for choosing Skies of fate and for giving us the honor to work with you I do hope that in the future we can show you with our auctions that your trust and us is extremely valued and important.
Soltari wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 1:07 am Let me preface this by saying I enjoy their work, spirits are active, etc.

My recent experiences have left a very bad taste in my mouth. I think it can be summarised as follows:
I have a question about my order...*no response*
I have a question...
I have a question...
Oh! Realised I owe you money! *instant reply with a new link created and made for payment within 5 minutes*
This was over the space of days attempting communication.

Now I realise they have things going on, and took with grace when my order went from "it will be ready tomorrow" to ...well I'm still waiting a month later to even get a reply from Demon as to when I can expect my order to be completed for his half with no eta, and Astras side going from "ready on your birthday" (Dec 22) to before new years to just ???

Meanwhile they're listing new sales, new conjures and services while being far, far behind on orders with piss poor communication - Astra at least replying quickly when you offer them more money as mentioned above.

From a favorite site I was glad to be able to purchase from again to one I'm going to be very reluctant to buy from in the future without drastic change in how the site is run, priorities of the owners, and the terrible customer service.

Honestly if I wake up to one more sale coupon email and see them adding a dozen listing's while behind on orders and not communicating with their clients...I might lose my sh*t lol
I'm not attacking you, nor do I wish you to "take it to heart"

Your recently placed schedule for example. I'm in both week 2 and week 3 - I placed 2 separate orders, as much as I could afford/donate to help with your issues (is your cat OK? Your Dog? Can't help with your car, got my own to fix rofl)- week 2 was meant to start on 26/12 and has not received an update to the list in almost a month (apart from you saying you're taking a break on the it's page).

My requests for updates directly are ignored

I have yet to ever recieve communication from Demon. No reply from direct emails, and no contact after you said you'd get him to give me an estimate

People have been waiting a *year* for readings. Should I be expecting this? Because if so it's time to talk refunds.

My first time on your shop I ordered a companion, then was impressed with the work so had a reading and a companion come thru with that.....done within a week or two...by Demon and yourself. I had rapid communication with Demon, and he even went above and beyond to help (removed the sales tax and created a link - was unaware of any tax after purchase and had got the specific amount required so he removed it).

The only time I've received a fast response was when I purchased an item on sale that was not applicable to discounts. Very disheartening that's still the only time I've received an instant response was when offering money to make up the difference, and also kinda puts a lie to your "we respond if we're in shop hours".
Clearly, I contact you during shop ours.
Clearly, you don't reply quickly unless the above

I bring this up to note the extreme difference...multiple people here can't even get replies from you, and you're the talkative one.

Hope this is fine in context Mods, but wanted to add this in reply to the seller.

Honestly I think they need to shut down for a while, fully catch up and then consider what they want to do.

I don't care if it's listing's they've been waiting to place up.
That's time that should be sent catching up on your orders at the moment. When you're a *year* behind it's time to stop selling and adding stuff to that list and concentrate solely on customers actually getting what they ordered, not trying to make more money...which is more and more solely what this looks like...

Edit to add: These were decent size orders - both a Xmas and bday present to myself after a rough year - and a fortunate coincidence I could contribute to helping someone, especially animals haha.
I'm triple-y irate due to this

mochi.icecream
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Shapeshifter
My magical/paranormal name...: ☯️ Aqua Fractalyne ☯️

BloodDragon wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 1:13 pm Please contact me so we can resolve this.
Is this Demon? I sent you a DM either yesterday or the day before on the private server and dint get a response. I already spoke to Astra

they/them

Return to “Seller Review”