Bloody Skies of Fate

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
BloodDragon
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 30
Spelled Number: 12
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Astra
Zodiac:

No, it's Astra please contact me on the server. For further discussion as the ch Mods have asked this to be dropped due to this being a review thread.
Thank you.
mochi.icecream wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 9:58 pm
BloodDragon wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 1:13 pm Please contact me so we can resolve this.
mochi.icecream wrote: Mon Jan 17, 2022 3:29 am I'm a member of their private server and I've been waiting a year for my orders to be completed. Don't hold your breath.
Is this Demon? I sent you a DM either yesterday or the day before on the private server and dint get a response. I already spoke to Astra

L13666
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process

Does anyone know what happened to this seller? Their website is gone and I still have orders that need to be fulfilled.

lolaberry
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 31
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Mystic fire

L13666 wrote: Mon Jan 31, 2022 2:14 pm Does anyone know what happened to this seller? Their website is gone and I still have orders that need to be fulfilled.
Hi they are still on Wix, maybe try them there.

2wk ::uni:: ::dragons:: ::dragons:: :rainbow:
Metheus North
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 500
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Moon Faery
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Metheus North
Zodiac:

I also have attempted to log into the store but I was unable to. I have sent an email.

I'm also updating the status for one of my orders. I have received my Construct along with one of the portals. The Construct C is very protective and caring. He very much reminds me of the game!

The portal is something that I have not been able to visit yet, due to my inability. However, my companions were able to visit and absolutely love it.

I have been in communication with Astra and she has treated me well and is quite respectful.

I just hope that they are ok?

BloodDragon
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Our platform is just down, wix said it would be up today. However, it's still down. I do apologize for the scare. As soon as it is repaired I will post here letting everyone know. If your looking for an update please reach out by email address I'll be happy to provide it that way in the meantime. <3 <3
L13666 wrote: Mon Jan 31, 2022 2:14 pm Does anyone know what happened to this seller? Their website is gone and I still have orders that need to be fulfilled.

jezebela
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
My super power would be...: Laser-beam eyes
My magical/paranormal name...: jazne

I'm leaving a review of my Kismet reading, which I finally received last month.

It's definitely an interesting read. From a glance, it looks like an oracle reading. I purchased this reading with no expectation on the fate I have with the said person, but pure curiosity. Therefore, I'm impressed with the reading that stated the similarities that we have. and of course, meet or not, really relies on luck. the chances of how we might meet is an interesting read too. however, there r some words structure i don't quite understand, but overall it's an easy read.

Soltari
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 7

https://imgur.com/a/LT53Rmu

Next week
Tomorrow
Sunday next week

Orders placed early December.

Yet to recieve a single write up

CH members, your call if you'd want to deal with this.

My questions involved items that weren't listed on the order I payed for, if a companion accompanying a ritual had a writeup (previous email said the ritual had no writeup) and the like.
These are just the recent emails. Next week has been the thing since December

If you're not capable of great violence you can't call yourself peaceful...only harmless

Proud member of a spirit family
BloodDragon
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Hello,

As I have stated I do apologize for all the delays. My child was in the hospital and then myself was in the hospital with seizures and something that was life-threatening with my kidneys and liver. I am stabilized and I am getting back to work when this occurred I was still working on October the order from 2021 on website. There is approximately five orders there are have longer write ups. I will post here for order updates or in email <<edited by Moderator>> for updates if you wish to email.
Brightest Blessings
Astra Fate

CH Moderator
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Cleaned up back and forth posts from reviewer. For members, only one concise review, good or bad allowed. Do not drag on the same issue over and over again. only one review per item. Any other issues follow up with the seller or contact the seller for further help.

For sellers, you are allowed to reply to the reviews placed on your thread, but after that, please settle the issues by communicating directly with the client in your own turf. Encourage the reviewer to contact you.

Do not engage in back and forth posts about that ONE review left here. This is for both sellers in CH and for the members that left reviews.

PaintedDelta
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Well, I would not recommend Skies of Fate to anyone. Not only do orders take way longer than any other shop I have ever ordered from, people are lucky to even get their write up and if you ask about eta's or anything at all, the shop owner will claim abuse, or being triggered and ban you. Not only that, but the shop constantly updates their shop with excessively outrageous and hard to believe emergencies that have nothing to do with the actual shop(it feels like fishing for sympathy purchases) and they get upset anytime anyone tries to help other than giving money. In my opinion, Skies of Fate went from a legit shop, to one you need to be warned away from. I'd say, if you are too sick to provide services, then don't promise what you can't fulfill. If you want money for no work, make a go fund me. Word of mouth spreads far, and others agree, this shop is not what it use to be.

Return to “Seller Review”