Bloody Skies of Fate

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
CuriousLolita
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 9
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: a vampire
My super power would be...: Super speed
Zodiac:

I forgot to update when it came to mine. I actually received my order the day I posted something in this thread like a month ago and the New to Shop Reading was really well done. The entity wasn't really a fantastic fit for me, in my opinion, and was a little bit of a surprise but I welcome anyone that wants to chill. And hey, maybe I'll be pleasantly surprised. Who knows. Overall I'd say the purchase was worth it and the wait wasn't a real issue with me.

Part time tarot dabbler, full time mess five seconds from disaster.

She/he/they - Nonbinary Disaster
Djinn - Sanguine Vampire (3) - Black Dragon - Human Spirit - Werewolf - Incubus - Draconian Valkryie
BloodDragon
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 30
Spelled Number: 12
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Astra
Zodiac:

Thank you so much for your review I am glad you enjoyed your reading if you have any questions in regards to your companion please don't hesitate to contact us ^_^
Brightest Blessings
Astra
CuriousLolita wrote: Sat Feb 19, 2022 2:52 am I forgot to update when it came to mine. I actually received my order the day I posted something in this thread like a month ago and the New to Shop Reading was really well done. The entity wasn't really a fantastic fit for me, in my opinion, and was a little bit of a surprise but I welcome anyone that wants to chill. And hey, maybe I'll be pleasantly surprised. Who knows. Overall I'd say the purchase was worth it and the wait wasn't a real issue with me.

BloodDragon
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

I do not appreciate the lying accusation that we ban people due to them asking for order Updates. This is simply not true never has been and never will be. I do not and never will condone that kind of behavior of a shopkeeper and have SPOKEN OUT against this very behavior!!! I've also never banned someone for being triggered by them. The only people that are truly banned from our shop or those who have been extremely abusive and vulgar and called us names or been just completely disrespectful in many many ways. Each of those have been taken and looked at on a case-by-case basis. I also do not need to justify this as in the United States we have the right to refuse service. Furthermore my order queue is public. I have not gotten upset with anyone who's tried to give any help with something other than money thank you very much. If anything I politely decline and tell them that I've tried that or I asked them not to give advice because it's something that they shouldn't be giving such as medical advise. I literally have a couple of friends who literally will talk to me and let me vent to them. You don't know everything that goes on in the server. I also don't recognize your username(many ppl on ch don't always use the same name so this is prolly why) and you're saying that i ban if somebody asked for an update obviously whoever told you this is made you nervous to ask for an update. If you're needing an update feel free to contact us I can't do anything to rectify the situation that you feel occurs if you don't contact me. I literally the other day just sent out like 10 to 15 write-ups. The only thing that states that it doesn't currently have a write ups right now is spells rituals and artifacts and constructs and even those have a small write-up on how to use and what to expect from them and I even give people the option of this they have any questions or concerns to reach out to me in regards to what they have ordered. Next off I don't just sit and don't work... you have no idea the behind the scenes that goes on in order to make a server and business function and orders get out. So I would definitely State you really shouldn't be accusing someone of this when you know not what you speak of. It's beyond disrespectful!! I hope you reach out so we can resolve this. Regardless I wish you a wonderful journey in life.
Brightest Blessings
PaintedDelta wrote: Fri Feb 18, 2022 11:12 pm Well, I would not recommend Skies of Fate to anyone. Not only do orders take way longer than any other shop I have ever ordered from, people are lucky to even get their write up and if you ask about eta's or anything at all, the shop owner will claim abuse, or being triggered and ban you. Not only that, but the shop constantly updates their shop with excessively outrageous and hard to believe emergencies that have nothing to do with the actual shop(it feels like fishing for sympathy purchases) and they get upset anytime anyone tries to help other than giving money. In my opinion, Skies of Fate went from a legit shop, to one you need to be warned away from. I'd say, if you are too sick to provide services, then don't promise what you can't fulfill. If you want money for no work, make a go fund me. Word of mouth spreads far, and others agree, this shop is not what it use to be.

BloodDragon
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

I am not saying anymore on any of these accusations. They have been addressed. If you have any further issues concerns or want an update I am posting in seller announcements and will respond via email for updates.
Thank you
Astra

BloodDragon wrote: Sat Feb 19, 2022 6:24 am I do not appreciate the lying accusation that we ban people due to them asking for order Updates. This is simply not true never has been and never will be. I do not and never will condone that kind of behavior of a shopkeeper and have SPOKEN OUT against this very behavior!!! I've also never banned someone for being triggered by them. The only people that are truly banned from our shop or those who have been extremely abusive and vulgar and called us names or been just completely disrespectful in many many ways. Each of those have been taken and looked at on a case-by-case basis. I also do not need to justify this as in the United States we have the right to refuse service. Furthermore my order queue is public. I have not gotten upset with anyone who's tried to give any help with something other than money thank you very much. If anything I politely decline and tell them that I've tried that or I asked them not to give advice because it's something that they shouldn't be giving such as medical advise. I literally have a couple of friends who literally will talk to me and let me vent to them. You don't know everything that goes on in the server. I also don't recognize your username(many ppl on ch don't always use the same name so this is prolly why) and you're saying that i ban if somebody asked for an update obviously whoever told you this is made you nervous to ask for an update. If you're needing an update feel free to contact us I can't do anything to rectify the situation that you feel occurs if you don't contact me. I literally the other day just sent out like 10 to 15 write-ups. The only thing that states that it doesn't currently have a write ups right now is spells rituals and artifacts and constructs and even those have a small write-up on how to use and what to expect from them and I even give people the option of this they have any questions or concerns to reach out to me in regards to what they have ordered. Next off I don't just sit and don't work... you have no idea the behind the scenes that goes on in order to make a server and business function and orders get out. So I would definitely State you really shouldn't be accusing someone of this when you know not what you speak of. It's beyond disrespectful!! I hope you reach out so we can resolve this. Regardless I wish you a wonderful journey in life.
Brightest Blessings
PaintedDelta wrote: Fri Feb 18, 2022 11:12 pm Well, I would not recommend Skies of Fate to anyone. Not only do orders take way longer than any other shop I have ever ordered from, people are lucky to even get their write up and if you ask about eta's or anything at all, the shop owner will claim abuse, or being triggered and ban you. Not only that, but the shop constantly updates their shop with excessively outrageous and hard to believe emergencies that have nothing to do with the actual shop(it feels like fishing for sympathy purchases) and they get upset anytime anyone tries to help other than giving money. In my opinion, Skies of Fate went from a legit shop, to one you need to be warned away from. I'd say, if you are too sick to provide services, then don't promise what you can't fulfill. If you want money for no work, make a go fund me. Word of mouth spreads far, and others agree, this shop is not what it use to be.

BloodDragon
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Website is back up ^_^ orders are still being sent. I just wanted to update everyone.
Brightest Blessings
Astra Fate

Metheus North
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 500
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Moon Faery
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Metheus North
Zodiac:

Hugs and love everyone ❤️

I am so very excited because another order just came through maybe an hour after Astra posted the update. Dang girl! Lol

Anyway! We (companions and I) have another realm to explore. The children spirits are happy because they can create their own mini realms. My other companions are happy just exploring before creating their own spaces. Well, except for sea companions who are happy to be around the children's island 🏝.

Healing springs seems to be a favorite amenity. I am not sure if healing has anything to do with that lol.

From what I was able to see, this will certainly be one of my favorite places to go to. I am getting a bit better each day, but I still don't remember much of my visit.

Astra, you did a beautiful job! The landscaping alone is phenomenal. On top of that, the keep, the mini realms, the springs, I also get four servitors!

Now, it did take a while to get this order but I can't judge Astra too much. I know what it's like to have medical issues, all three family members here have issues to deal with. I also know how difficult the past two years have been for everyone.

That being said, even with the delay, Astra has always replied to my emails, has fantastic customer service, and everything I have received thus far is worth the wait. Medical problems does not mean that someone is incapable of running a business. I appreciate the fact that Astra is upfront about where the funds are going. Astra also posts about health care issues and potential delays with orders. Even while in recovery, she was still trying to get orders filled.

I feel people have stated some pretty harsh and hurtful words towards Astra. It all comes down to whether or not you are willing to wait patiently. She has been keeping us updated and the services provided are worth it to me.

BloodDragon
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Thank you so much I am so happy you hear they love it and you all are enjoying it. I found out part of what was causing my health issues and am correcting it!! ^_^ thank you for your understanding and patience your kindness is much appreciated <3
Brightest Blessings
Metheus North wrote: Mon Feb 28, 2022 2:32 am Hugs and love everyone ❤️

I am so very excited because another order just came through maybe an hour after Astra posted the update. Dang girl! Lol

Anyway! We (companions and I) have another realm to explore. The children spirits are happy because they can create their own mini realms. My other companions are happy just exploring before creating their own spaces. Well, except for sea companions who are happy to be around the children's island 🏝.

Healing springs seems to be a favorite amenity. I am not sure if healing has anything to do with that lol.

From what I was able to see, this will certainly be one of my favorite places to go to. I am getting a bit better each day, but I still don't remember much of my visit.

Astra, you did a beautiful job! The landscaping alone is phenomenal. On top of that, the keep, the mini realms, the springs, I also get four servitors!

Now, it did take a while to get this order but I can't judge Astra too much. I know what it's like to have medical issues, all three family members here have issues to deal with. I also know how difficult the past two years have been for everyone.

That being said, even with the delay, Astra has always replied to my emails, has fantastic customer service, and everything I have received thus far is worth the wait. Medical problems does not mean that someone is incapable of running a business. I appreciate the fact that Astra is upfront about where the funds are going. Astra also posts about health care issues and potential delays with orders. Even while in recovery, she was still trying to get orders filled.

I feel people have stated some pretty harsh and hurtful words towards Astra. It all comes down to whether or not you are willing to wait patiently. She has been keeping us updated and the services provided are worth it to me.

fortuna_ry
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Mermaid, Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Dragon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Nine-tailed fox

I ordered PC, CC and realm/portals from Skies of fate. My first order placed at December 3rd, 2021. And now I get all my PCs and waiting for Customs and portals. I asked the conjurer my order updates and her promised day was passed now, but I will be patient since she uploaded her order status at CH forum and answered through email.

About PC listings, they are amazing. Some of them came with shorter write up and others got more info. It is just like the description at the site. But that doesn't matter to connect with them. SOF beings are somewhat unique and I loved it. Siwarki Djinn is definitely one of my favorite. Her energy feels light and charming and her wish granting ability is amazing. So now I look forward to get my CC beings and portals. I hope they are amazing too.

The site was down for a while and I checked today, it seems partially available now. If my CCs & portals meet my expectations I will order more. Many intriguing services...

Like other members mentioned before, orders are not delivered in a timely manner. It is only concern for me too. Conjurer's health matter is important so I could be patient. So I hope she gets well and be stable enough to do orders in timely manner. I will wait with excitement for my CCs and portals. I contacted her and she said working on it so I hope it will arrive soon :)

;)
Soltari
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 7

A final review having received the completed orders.

I recommend this shop, but with hesitation. Honestly I can laugh at it all - it was a ride, complete with myself and both sellers exchanging angry words and yelling at each other :'D

The beings are unique and fun, the portals excellent and the rituals I ordered fantastic. Would gladly recommend Eagles Regalia in particular for the last - and a challange for others to topple me *laughs good naturedly with a challenging nudge*

Wait times can be long - which I'd be fine with if stated such - but repeatedly missed deadlines as others have seen grew frustrating. The wait is worth it tho, I can empathise with health issues causing drama and was quite happy to hear things are getting sorted for her.
Astras work, writeups and communication are generally top notch - 5/5, 5/5 and 4/5 respectively.
However Demontrious...5/5 for his work, I can not fault it and to say otherwise would be a lie. His writrup for one item was good...if seemingly missing an important portion...this devolved into a bit of angry yelling between us before there was admittance of a missing part the next day. The writeups for the 2 companions were non-existent and only contained the shop page info with no additional information despite one being sold with a 1-2 pages writeup included (the other accompanied a ritual and was what you'd see on the sales page if not less).

Best way I summarise is I made a very small order today, knowing Astra would be handling them - a portal/realm for my companions and a spirit that was yelling at me :p)

A final note: There was 2 items Astra offered to refund due to the work required and her health not being up to task. I declined the refund as the goody bag included with my order went above and beyond and I considered this more then fair given the discounts with the orders (order was over around $300usd after discounts). She contacted me a few days ago offering to complete the missing items - this stands as a perfect example of her service and going above and beyond and why I made an additional order from her store.
The final portions of my order were Demontrious work that were delivered today a few hours after placing my order - a completed write up of the portion missing mentioned above - that again caused an angry email to be fired back due to its brevity. Had I received this prior to placing my order, I would not have done so despite them not being handled by him.

If you're not capable of great violence you can't call yourself peaceful...only harmless

Proud member of a spirit family
BloodDragon
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

I apologize, for the mistakes made during this. Unfortunately I did make quite a few mistakes including misunderstandings by answering for Demontrious. However, Soltari has been a very valuable customer in their criticisms and we aim to make changes to ensure better satisfaction. Thank you Soltari for your aid despite the problems ^_^ it personally means a lot to me.
Brightest blessings
Astra

Soltari wrote: Sun Mar 13, 2022 6:05 am A final review having received the completed orders.

I recommend this shop, but with hesitation. Honestly I can laugh at it all - it was a ride, complete with myself and both sellers exchanging angry words and yelling at each other :'D

The beings are unique and fun, the portals excellent and the rituals I ordered fantastic. Would gladly recommend Eagles Regalia in particular for the last - and a challange for others to topple me *laughs good naturedly with a challenging nudge*

Wait times can be long - which I'd be fine with if stated such - but repeatedly missed deadlines as others have seen grew frustrating. The wait is worth it tho, I can empathise with health issues causing drama and was quite happy to hear things are getting sorted for her.
Astras work, writeups and communication are generally top notch - 5/5, 5/5 and 4/5 respectively.
However Demontrious...5/5 for his work, I can not fault it and to say otherwise would be a lie. His writrup for one item was good...if seemingly missing an important portion...this devolved into a bit of angry yelling between us before there was admittance of a missing part the next day. The writeups for the 2 companions were non-existent and only contained the shop page info with no additional information despite one being sold with a 1-2 pages writeup included (the other accompanied a ritual and was what you'd see on the sales page if not less).

Best way I summarise is I made a very small order today, knowing Astra would be handling them - a portal/realm for my companions and a spirit that was yelling at me :p)

A final note: There was 2 items Astra offered to refund due to the work required and her health not being up to task. I declined the refund as the goody bag included with my order went above and beyond and I considered this more then fair given the discounts with the orders (order was over around $300usd after discounts). She contacted me a few days ago offering to complete the missing items - this stands as a perfect example of her service and going above and beyond and why I made an additional order from her store.
The final portions of my order were Demontrious work that were delivered today a few hours after placing my order - a completed write up of the portion missing mentioned above - that again caused an angry email to be fired back due to its brevity. Had I received this prior to placing my order, I would not have done so despite them not being handled by him.

Return to “Seller Review”