Bloody Skies of Fate

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
GoldenAitvaras
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 32
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons & Fae
If I could be anything, I would be...: Water Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I want to know about their character bindings for servitors so a review or whatever would be nice.

kindred
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 20
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: angels
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

More reviews would be amazing please?

BloodDragon
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 30
Spelled Number: 12
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Astra
Zodiac:

This is for any reviews people have of us. Please post under here. <3 <3
Thanks lovelies
Brightest Blessings

Yaksha

What do i have? Over twenty and counting varying from succubi to neko's to whatever i am drawn too and is willing to join my keep.

She has strong bindings and great communication and all conjures are allowed to visit when you have completed the financial transaction. As a bonus, you can also ask in discord if a being can visit you before you do a purchase to see if you are a match and like each other.

On top of that, free will and fate are a priority. There is no force, no captivity, no abuse and more.

Amaranth herself is always very helpful and friendly, she helps where she is able too and does many other things on top of that too. Her discord is a nice place to be and recommended if you like to have the newest listings of preconjures. Prices are great too, no greed wich i find important.

Her servitors and BNV's are also strong. I cannot compare to the ones of a popular seller and his alpha ones though i can compare with some others and i have no complaints. I have two anthro ones to help with various things and they are sexual too, they are amazing and loving.

I safely recommend to try her discord out and look for yourself, her listings and bindings are great and she has a great personality and is very experienced to complete the package. You won't regret it.

For novices too, i can recommend her place to learn and grow, it can be a safe haven for the ones in need of guidance.

Nymphie12
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Grey arts to dark
If I could be anything, I would be...: Elf
My magical/paranormal name...: Pandora Ursa

I have purchased alot from Bloody Skies of Fate and i love all the services tjey provided as well. I would give this shop 10/10 and they are attentive and answer any questions you have or any concerns you may have. Love this shop. <3

kindred
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: angels
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Yaksha wrote:What do i have? Over twenty and counting varying from succubi to neko's to whatever i am drawn too and is willing to join my keep.

She has strong bindings and great communication and all conjures are allowed to visit when you have completed the financial transaction. As a bonus, you can also ask in ***NO REDIRECTS ALLOWED*** if a being can visit you before you do a purchase to see if you are a match and like each other.

On top of that, free will and fate are a priority. There is no force, no captivity, no abuse and more.

Amaranth herself is always very helpful and friendly, she helps where she is able too and does many other things on top of that too. Her ***NO REDIRECTS ALLOWED*** is a nice place to be and recommended if you like to have the newest listings of preconjures. Prices are great too, no greed wich i find important.

Her servitors and BNV's are also strong. I cannot compare to the ones of a popular seller and his alpha ones though i can compare with some others and i have no complaints. I have two anthro ones to help with various things and they are sexual too, they are amazing and loving.

I safely recommend to try her ***NO REDIRECTS ALLOWED*** out and look for yourself, her listings and bindings are great and she has a great personality and is very experienced to complete the package. You won't regret it.

For novices too, i can recommend her place to learn and grow, it can be a safe haven for the ones in need of guidance.

What is no redirects allowed?

BloodDragon
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 30
Spelled Number: 12
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Astra
Zodiac:

kindred wrote:
Yaksha wrote:What do i have? Over twenty and counting varying from succubi to neko's to whatever i am drawn too and is willing to join my keep.

She has strong bindings and great communication and all conjures are allowed to visit when you have completed the financial transaction. As a bonus, you can also ask in ***NO REDIRECTS ALLOWED*** if a being can visit you before you do a purchase to see if you are a match and like each other.

Amaranth herself is always very helpful and friendly, she helps where she is able too and does many other things on top of that too. Her ***NO REDIRECTS ALLOWED*** is a nice place to be and recommended if you like to have the newest listings of preconjures. Prices are great too, no greed wich i find important.

I safely recommend to try her ***NO REDIRECTS ALLOWED*** out and look for yourself, her listings and bindings are great and she has a great personality and is very experienced to complete the package. You won't regret it.

What is no redirects allowed?

A word or shop that is not allowed to be mentioned in forum.

HopeFaerie
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

The owners of Bloody Skies of Fate are such amazing people to work with. I have gotten both spell work/readings from them and companions that I love dearly. I have also gotten custom physical tools and items that are of a great quality. You can tell that the owners of the shop put a lot of heart into what they do, and I can highly recommend them! <3

lolaberry
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 31
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: Mystic fire

I highly recommend these, I got a very active Butterfly shifter from them and I felt her energy straight away! Great value and service and unlike some bad sellers Ive come across they dont copy and paste from other sellers sites the description is in their own words . I have another custom on the way and just bought a pre conjure as I like these so much, OOh and they have a huge sale on too!

2wk ::uni:: ::dragons:: ::dragons:: :rainbow:
GoldenAitvaras
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 32
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons & Fae
If I could be anything, I would be...: Water Dragon
Zodiac:

Has anyone bought from them during their huge sale this month? I'm especially interested in reviews for their servitors, services, spells and readings.

Return to “Seller Review”