Bloody Skies of Fate

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
BloodDragon
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 30
Spelled Number: 12
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Astra
Zodiac:

Please contact us as you should have received a response I never do not respond to people for updates. <3 I apologize that this has occurred this is definitely not how we want our customers to be treated. We Never block and ban people to where they cannot us about orders. I apologize you haven't been responded to. Please let us correct this.

Hypersmash wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 9:57 pm So I've been messaging this store recently for my past orders and I think they blocked me? Been trying to get updated from them but no responses at all. So yea, sucks but I guess that how it is nowadays.

Soltari
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 7

Orders not completed.

Do not recommend this seller

If you're not capable of great violence you can't call yourself peaceful...only harmless

Proud member of a spirit family
BloodDragon
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Yes, your order was not yet completed. However, even if it takes me longer than I or you would like I ALWAYS send and complete orders. I apologize that there have been delays but I promise and guarantee you will be getting your orders. I have had alot of things occur outside of my business that are not fixed. I was passing out and having to go to the hospital repeatedly. I deeply apologize for the delay. Your order will be completed.
Soltari wrote: Tue Oct 18, 2022 12:36 pm Orders not completed.

VanNocturne
neophyte
neophyte
Your favorite spirit to work with: ...it's a secret!
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: ...it's also a secret.

BloodDragon wrote: Tue Oct 18, 2022 3:14 pm Yes, your order was not yet completed. However, even if it takes me longer than I or you would like I ALWAYS send and complete orders. I apologize that there have been delays but I promise and guarantee you will be getting your orders. I have had alot of things occur outside of my business that are not fixed. I was passing out and having to go to the hospital repeatedly. I deeply apologize for the delay. Your order will be completed.

0x. I also placed an order back about 3 months ago. Astra has responded to most of my inquiries about my Spirit I've requested a reading on.

I regularly check her website, and over the past 3-4 months she has dealt with serious medical issues, her pet getting very sick, and now she's been dealing with a pest issue. I'm being vague because, though Astra shares these things on her site and in newsletters, she hasn't stated exactly what's been going on in the forum, so I'm assuming she doesn't want specific information being shared on here. Privacy.

These past two years have been rough on me, personally, plus I also have some similar issues that Astra also has, so I get it, and I'm trying to be patient with her.

I'm not sure about other customers on here who have placed an order with Astra, and what their situation is, however I know that I've asked for something that requires time. Originally Astra told me a maximum amount of time would be one month. Unfortunately it's been going on 3 months, however since Astra has gone through a lot, it's understandable. 0x.

|..| Hail Thyself |..|
BloodDragon
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

:'( <3 thank you for being so understanding and having such patience as well as respecting my privacy in the forum. Your a true blessing and I also sent you an update.
VanNocturne wrote: Tue Oct 25, 2022 7:37 pm
BloodDragon wrote: Tue Oct 18, 2022 3:14 pm Yes, your order was not yet completed. However, even if it takes me longer than I or you would like I ALWAYS send and complete orders. I apologize that there have been delays but I promise and guarantee you will be getting your orders. I have had alot of things occur outside of my business that are not fixed. I was passing out and having to go to the hospital repeatedly. I deeply apologize for the delay. Your order will be completed.

0x. I also placed an order back about 3 months ago. Astra has responded to most of my inquiries about my Spirit I've requested a reading on.

I regularly check her website, and over the past 3-4 months she has dealt with serious medical issues, her pet getting very sick, and now she's been dealing with a pest issue. I'm being vague because, though Astra shares these things on her site and in newsletters, she hasn't stated exactly what's been going on in the forum, so I'm assuming she doesn't want specific information being shared on here. Privacy.

These past two years have been rough on me, personally, plus I also have some similar issues that Astra also has, so I get it, and I'm trying to be patient with her.

I'm not sure about other customers on here who have placed an order with Astra, and what their situation is, however I know that I've asked for something that requires time. Originally Astra told me a maximum amount of time would be one month. Unfortunately it's been going on 3 months, however since Astra has gone through a lot, it's understandable. 0x.

VanNocturne
neophyte
neophyte

0x. So I don't know how to go about this. Since my previous post, which I'm regretting posting in the first place, I have reached out to Astra 3 or 4 times for an update. She only replies to posts on this thread. I have reached out to her by email within the past couple of weeks and she has not responded.

I ordered a biography on a Spirit from her at the end of july, along with a binding worth $60. She said 1 month maximum time it would take. August came-nothing. September, she claimed health problems have landed her in the hospital and to wait another month. Fine, very understandable. It's going into December and yet I received an email from her mailing list offering discounts! Clearly she's still taking orders she cannot fulfill due to her medical problems.

I just reached out through her website, letting her know that if I don't have the Spirit biography by the second week of December I will be calling my bank to get my $60 refunded! 0x.

|..| Hail Thyself |..|
BloodDragon
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

I owe my clients a public apology I have been dealing with my diabetes and not having insulin and being depressed as well as hospitalized due to issues for the past several months. The sales I do are so I can get my insulin otherwise my blood glucose levels are at ketoacidosis level. I am working on getting this corrected I got help getting my insulin and a new meter and I am now working diligently once more. Please accept my public apologies. I also did send an update directly to those of you who contacted please note I did not get them till I got home a couple hours ago from the hospital to as service was spotty. Thank you so much for your kindness and patience. I am working hard to Get orders out to you all!!

VanNocturne
neophyte
neophyte

0x. Your apology is appreciated, thank you. I hope you continue to feel better. 0x.

|..| Hail Thyself |..|
Hypersmash
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: N/A
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity
My magical/paranormal name...: N/A
Zodiac:

Was told that my write ups was in the works but it's been months since then, seller doesn't respond to email when asking for an update. Only way to contact seller is through here. So still waiting for my order.

BloodDragon
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Hypersmash wrote: Mon Jan 30, 2023 3:47 am Was told that my write ups was in the works but it's been months since then, seller doesn't respond to email when asking for an update. Only way to contact seller is through here. So still waiting for my order.
This isn't the only way to get a response. If you contacted us during normal business hours you can expect an immediate response. Our hours are 7pm to 10pm. If after this 24 yo 48 hours is the normal time frame provided your email goes through to us. I've not received any emails asking for updates that I have not responded too. We are closing shop soon to get all orders out this close will be temporary and after we get all orders out we will then have limited listings so we do not end up with anything like this EVER happening again. This is our plan due to you all letting us know what was going on I do appreciate this opportunity to grow. I also just overcame Omnicron variant of covid and am still recovering with breathing issues from it. So I am a bit slower but if I had gotten an email you would or received a response. Please reach out so and I will respond tomorrow morning. I do not recognize your username on here so I can't really update this way.

Return to “Seller Review”