Bloody Skies of Fate

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
Hypersmash
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: N/A
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity
My magical/paranormal name...: N/A
Zodiac:

I sent another email, I'll wait for your response.

NitNatNewt
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: It's a Secret

This seller, while at one point reliable [can attest based off of past purchases; the offering orb being a favorite and Manifestations were at one point a daily occurrence], seems to be far too ill to keep up with their work load and like other sellers in the past [ex. Kelistarian] seems unable to catch up before the next crises hits. They also send mass amounts of emails to their customers asking for them to buy things via a sale to help with [insert new problem here]. I was a customer who paid for some spellwork. I have worked with this seller in the past, and trusted their work at one point...but recent work from them has been...sub par. To put it lightly.

I avoid them entirely at this point and suggest others do the same. As well as invest in or put up your own defenses, as the seller has a history of being aggressive towards people they don't like.

Overall though this is a store review and as a store It's just unreliable service with far too many things going on irl to be remotely healthy for the customers or the seller even if they are doing the work they claim to be doing.

For reference my first purchase was in 2016 (If I recall) and my last was in 2022. So I have experience with both their [imo] high quality work and their (*presumed) current quality - which was nothing [from my perspective].

Unless it's been resolved within the past two months and they're able to focus on the store again.

As a final note, I'm not saying sellers can't have a life or that bad things don't happen...but if you've ever been a customer from them, you'd understand just how many times they post a sale for the new crises they have on hand. There was even one point they blamed their customers for not buying anything on their community's chat service. Which was a very interesting thing to stumble upon when scrolling.

I'm not looking for a passive aggressive response from the seller on this either. If one is given it will be ignored. I'm just warning others that the quality has dropped considerably and I can no longer recommend them to friends and family because of this reason.

It's a shame too.
This was, at one point, one of my favorite shops.

Awave
active contributor
active contributor
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

I agree, this seller should be avoided. A lot of people have been complaining for ages of not receiving their purchases. This is the first time I am speaking up regarding this seller because I am a very patient and forgiving person. However, I am still waiting on things that I had ordered from over a year ago and at this point, I have completely given up hope of ever receiving anything.

Hypersmash
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Been given an update that it'll be done in two weeks. Will give updates if they delivered or not. I will be checking my email for it.

VanNocturne
neophyte
neophyte
Your favorite spirit to work with: ...it's a secret!
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: ...it's also a secret.

0x. I'm posting here, hoping Astra sees this.

I am also waiting on an order I placed back in late July 2022. My understanding of Astra's situation is that she has run into issues, between her getting sick (she's diabetic), her pets getting sick at a couple of different points this past year, and then she was in and out of the hospital a couple of times. After she recovered, Astra began working on her orders again.

I reached out to her twice in December, one conversation got heated due to a misunderstanding, but we cleared it up. Our second, and most recent conversation was short, her stating that she caught covid and was sick, which she also stated in one of the posts in this thread.

I can confirm that she did have covid. Likewise, I'm glad to see that Astra has recovered. =3:

Astra has sent out an email/newsletter stating that she will temporarily close her shoppe so she can catch up on orders, beginning late January-early February 2023.

A few minutes ago I searched for her site on DuckDuckGo, and to check for updates. The links are there, but when I tapped on two of them I got a message. "This name is not attached to a domain yet!". I'm assuming this means she did close her shoppe.

Astra, if you see this, could you provide an update on here? 0x.

|..| Hail Thyself |..|
magicmushrxxm
new here
new here
You are...: experienced

***Avoid this seller!***
It's been over a year since I placed my order and have received nothing but empty promises. Now it's looks like they have taken my money and ran. They are no longer answering emails or messages on their website. Learn from my mistake and do not purchase from them.

Hypersmash
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

So it's been about 3 weeks, got a few of the items that I ordered, but no write ups still. I understand that write ups do take bit to write, depending on how detailed the being is. So that does mean that they're working on orders. That is my update, will continue as time goes on.

bwardabUnYiP
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 62
Spelled Number: 7
Your favorite spirit to work with: Ubi
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demonoid
My super power would be...: Laser-beam eyes
My magical/paranormal name...: None
Zodiac:

magicmushrxxm wrote: Sat Feb 11, 2023 4:12 pm ***Avoid this seller!***
It's been over a year since I placed my order and have received nothing but empty promises. Now it's looks like they have taken my money and ran. They are no longer answering emails or messages on their website. Learn from my mistake and do not purchase from them.
What was your order that you're still waiting on?

Aerys
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 10
Zodiac:

Aerys wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 11:50 pm
BloodDragon wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 3:48 pm Just for the record due to ch mods I am having to repost my response. I am not continuing things. I've repeatedly apologized to this client for the failure to get their order out to them I've had a lot of hectic things come up in my life just as we all have unfortunately as a shop owner we can't always make everyone happy. But I have always been transparent with them as a customer and will continue to strive to do my best said that way this doesn't happen. I have since fixed the backlog issue.
Aerys wrote: Fri Jun 10, 2022 12:50 am DO NOT BUY FROM THIS SHOP!!!!! At the beginning it was legit with real entities but now seller has overwhelming backlog to the point that you will probably never get your order ready. I ordered few CCs and PCs LAST SUMMER and still I didn’t got them. I asked for an update every one-two months and response was always „I will get your order ready this week” (which never ever happened) or „I’m sorry but xyz happened and I couldn’t get your order done”. Last month I shared my personal situation with seller with hope that I will get my money back or orders done. I got no answer whatsoever, despite follwing up my question with question marks week/two weeks later. Lack of response made me finally write this review. If someone follows my post history I really try to be objective while writimg seller reviews and most of the time I’m speaking in positive manner, so it isn’t just me being petty. This shop has huge backlog and shouldn’t be opened up unless seller catches up to recent orders.
Seller did not fixed backlog issues. Since the drama starded I got only one of my orders done. And people do not pay to get from this shop apologies for every month whole year.
For anyone curious, it’s been something around 2 years since I ordered things from this shop, and I only got one preconjure done. I never got any ordered CCs.

BloodDragon
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 30
Spelled Number: 12
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Astra
Zodiac:

I apologize that you feel this way. However I have been able to get cuaght up and I myself have only 9 orders in queue. If there is any issue with orders or work I have done. I fix them for free(does not matter how old).
I also had almost died and was recovering. I have a set scheduled for orders that I follow. It is posted and updated daily.
Any work that is Sub par or needs redone feel free to contact me and I will always fix it ^_^
Brightest Blessings
Astra

NitNatNewt wrote: Mon Jan 30, 2023 12:35 pm This seller, while at one point reliable [can attest based off of past purchases; the offering orb being a favorite and Manifestations were at one point a daily occurrence], seems to be far too ill to keep up with their work load and like other sellers in the past [ex. Kelistarian] seems unable to catch up before the next crises hits. They also send mass amounts of emails to their customers asking for them to buy things via a sale to help with [insert new problem here]. I was a customer who paid for some spellwork. I have worked with this seller in the past, and trusted their work at one point...but recent work from them has been...sub par. To put it lightly.

I avoid them entirely at this point and suggest others do the same. As well as invest in or put up your own defenses, as the seller has a history of being aggressive towards people they don't like.

Overall though this is a store review and as a store It's just unreliable service with far too many things going on irl to be remotely healthy for the customers or the seller even if they are doing the work they claim to be doing.

For reference my first purchase was in 2016 (If I recall) and my last was in 2022. So I have experience with both their [imo] high quality work and their (*presumed) current quality - which was nothing [from my perspective].

Unless it's been resolved within the past two months and they're able to focus on the store again.

As a final note, I'm not saying sellers can't have a life or that bad things don't happen...but if you've ever been a customer from them, you'd understand just how many times they post a sale for the new crises they have on hand. There was even one point they blamed their customers for not buying anything on their community's chat service. Which was a very interesting thing to stumble upon when scrolling.

I'm not looking for a passive aggressive response from the seller on this either. If one is given it will be ignored. I'm just warning others that the quality has dropped considerably and I can no longer recommend them to friends and family because of this reason.

It's a shame too.
This was, at one point, one of my favorite shops.

Return to “Seller Review”