Bloody Skies of Fate

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
BloodDragon
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 30
Spelled Number: 12
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Astra
Zodiac:

Please email me in regards to this, I have been updating and getting orders out including my partners and if I missed one I definitely wish to know so I can get it to you!
Brightest Blessings
Astra
Awave wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 5:46 pm I agree, this seller should be avoided. A lot of people have been complaining for ages of not receiving their purchiases. This is the first time I am speaking up regarding this seller because I am a very patient and forgiving person. However, I am still waiting on things that I had ordered from over a year ago and at this point, I have completely given up hope of ever receiving anything.

BloodDragon
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Yes I am working on your orders ^_^
Hypersmash wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 5:18 am So it's been about 3 weeks, got a few of the items that I ordered, but no write ups still. I understand that write ups do take bit to write, depending on how detailed the being is. So that does mean that they're working on orders. That is my update, will continue as time goes on.

BloodDragon
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

So, just as fat as everyone is aware. I do post sales when my order queue is lower or for appreciation of you all. I do keep having things occur but I mean it's life we all do the best we can with cards given. I have apologized to you all and am correcting the issues mentioned so we can go back to being a great place. It's just taking me time. Please if your missing anything or it seems subpar message me or email me. I am not getting forum notifications for some reason and I don't want anyone to think they have been ignored. I haven't been on ch for months usually I get emailed notifications about the thread unsure why I didn't. I am Apologize and will check here more often on top of getting orders out properly!!!

Hypersmash
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: N/A
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity
My magical/paranormal name...: N/A
Zodiac:

So almost half a year after my last update, not really been receiving any communication from them. So, not much to say, sure I got a I'm working on it from here but no response to my emails for updates. I'm not going to bother emailing anymore since I rarely get a response. Might just post here instead for updates.

BloodDragon
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

I have not recieved an email from you since I last put here to let you know I am working on your orders. ^_^ I do have order queues on that place that shall not be named and on my website.

Hypersmash wrote: Tue Aug 08, 2023 5:20 am So almost half a year after my last update, not really been receiving any communication from them. So, not much to say, sure I got a I'm working on it from here but no response to my emails for updates. I'm not going to bother emailing anymore since I rarely get a response. Might just post here instead for updates.

Hypersmash
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: N/A
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity
My magical/paranormal name...: N/A
Zodiac:

Well it has been 2 years since my orders with expediting and the little communication I got, I dont know where this is going.

RyanJZ
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: I don’t know yet

Anyone know what’s going on with Skies of Fate at the moment? Their website has been down for at least a couple weeks. I have a couple open orders with them now, but have not gotten any updates in months. I’ve gotten an entity from them before, so I know it can be a long wait. I consider myself a patient person, and I don’t mind waiting- but it would be nice to know what’s going on.

BloodDragon
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

I am updating the website and working on back orders after that it will be back up again with a new name. I hope this helps. ^_^ our email trancend.skiesoffate@gmail.com still works for reaching out ^_^.
RyanJZ wrote: Wed Sep 06, 2023 11:00 pm Anyone know what’s going on with Skies of Fate at the moment? Their website has been down for at least a couple weeks. I have a couple open orders with them now, but have not gotten any updates in months. I’ve gotten an entity from them before, so I know it can be a long wait. I consider myself a patient person, and I don’t mind waiting- but it would be nice to know what’s going on.

VanNocturne
neophyte
neophyte
Your favorite spirit to work with: ...it's a secret!
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: ...it's also a secret.

0x. It's just occurred to me that I haven't updated anyone on my purchase from Astra.

Long story short; I placed an order with Astra July 2022. It took a while for her to get it done, however when she sent me the write up for my custom conjure Spirit I was very impressed! She included a painted picture, as well as a thorough write-up, and two free readings! I'm very satisfied with Astra's work! 0x.

|..| Hail Thyself |..|
BloodDragon
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Thank you so very much ^_^ I am very glad to hear this 😊 I am going to continue to go back to how I did things before. Once my backlog is finished I plan on completing preconjures and other listings within 24 to 48hours of purchase.

quote=VanNocturne post_id=851137 time=1695860241 user_id=22287]
0x. It's just occurred to me that I haven't updated anyone on my purchase from Astra.

Long story short; I placed an order with Astra July 2022. It took a while for her to get it done, however when she sent me the write up for my custom conjure Spirit I was very impressed! She included a painted picture, as well as a thorough write-up, and two free readings! I'm very satisfied with Astra's work! 0x.
[/quote]

Return to “Seller Review”