Bloody Skies of Fate

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
kindred
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 20
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: angels
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Aprophis wrote:
Likes2Read wrote: How do you come upon these imprisoned spirits? By what authority are you freeing them (presuming some being(s) with the right to impose discipline had imposed a sentence upon them)?

There are aspects of this listing that I have seen nowhere else on my spirit-keeping path.
Sometimes there are people who forcefully bind/imprison spirits. Either because they don't know what they're doing, because they're evil or because those beings attacked them and they taught them a lesson.
I've had imprisoned beings before that someone had to free for me.
There used to be many spirits like this back in * my early spirit keeping days* this listing is nothing new!

kindred
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: angels
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Likes2Read wrote:
BloodDragon wrote:
Likes2Read wrote:I'm asking about a listing because the way it's phrased, the impression it gives me is precisely as I described. To clarify your real meaning, you have the option of revising the listing with a more detailed explanation of what kinds of circumstances you are finding these trapped spirits, what "imprisoned, chained or caged or that have been trapped" means when you use those terms, and what the bargaining process is by which you're striking an agreement. If you're able to demonstrate that the bargain is equitable on both sides, boom. Problem solved.

A seller review thread allows for a question about the shop. It would NOT allow for questions from customers about "What's the status of my order", "Did you get my emails, and so on. Transactional dealings need to happen on the shop's site, not the review thread. It also doesn't permit non-customers to review the shop. CH can request proof of purchase from a poster if necessary.

I answered your question. You didn't like the response that listing does not exist in our shop. Please stop. The things your implying are not only untrue but are also extremely unkind. I am extremely sick and refuse to continue dealing with this. It's taking precious time away from my customers orders and is a waste of energy. You claim your a lightworker yet accuse another lightworker of heinous acts. I would never hurt another as I myself have been hurt more than you could possibly know the only beings every here for me through everything was spirits and entities. Also the way I do my bindings is posted on our website and easily accessible to anyone whose curious.
Brightest Blessings
You didn't respond that the listing doesn't exist. You offered a brief explanation of "trapped" as being figurative or as something that occurred while the spirit was alive.

The listing doesn't exist in the shop NOW, and I suppose deleting the listing is a form of resolution.

It does, however, live on in your "types of listings" page. I will attach a screenshot to provide a concrete example. You might or might not choose to edit the text after seeing this, and if the listing is deleted now, it would only make sense to remove the remaining verbiage that refers to it. But at the time I am posting this, here is what your page looks like.

https://www.bloodyskiesoffate.com/post/ ... listings-1
L2R, Your tone is really coming across rude and Harsh to this lovely seller who goes above & beyond for her spirits, entities and supporters, not nice! She is also sick? XX.XX

Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Reminder of the rules:

Please refrain from any further posts on this thread unless you are providing a valid review of the work that is being done by the seller, or you are asking legitimate questions to the seller about the services/bindings they offer.

Comments about the seller's health should only be addressed or announced by the seller themselves, and really only if it impacts their ability to do their work. The seller should address that kind of situation themselves.

If you are a legitimate customer of a seller that is reviewed in this Forum, you have the right to leave 1 concise review of the experience, and you can post an amendment or addition to your original review if that review has changed.

If you are not a legitimate customer of the seller, and you are posting on any seller's review thread because you have been coerced, coached, or conspired in an exterior board or forum to cause drama, post fake reviews (good or bad), etc, the review will be removed and your account suspended.

Any seller reviewed here has the right to request proof of purchase from a reviewer, as well as CH may request proof of purchase, and if proof is not provided the review is removed.

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
warp traveler
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: my sprit sisters
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human
My magical/paranormal name...: Warp traveler
Zodiac:

I would like to share my experience it this shop and seller in a few words.

My negative view: not much i cant say, do orders do take time, is not that much. Same it any seller.

My positive view: Simpatic and professional. Available for explaining things it orders and such. The orders i got from readings plus another service being good and satisfying. Good it information and details. In overall is a good seller that i approve and i am happy it. ./<

I was raise Catholic, but I am human first and my religion/ philosophy's respect and dignity.

The Emperor Protects

The road is long.... take steps on at a time.... and you will travel to your destination in peace.

Mantra to ANGER CONTROL... Om Shante prashante sarve krodho pasha mani Swaha
MadHatterWitch
new here
new here
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Succubus
My magical/paranormal name...: Nymphie
Zodiac:

This review is mostly positive. My experience with Astra and demon has been amazing. I’ve bought a lot of things from adopting spirits to candles and divination tools all are just amazing. Their candles are good if you are a firebug like me and have a long burn time and a amazing smell. Demon’s and Astra’s adoptions I’ve received from them are amazing and the spirits are sweet and thoughtful and caring as the owners. Astra and Demon really care about their customers and have a good record for the best customer service out there. If you want to find a shop that also feels like home. Look no further than this shop guys. Also the presence and bings are really strong and you can feel the happiness and joy from the spirits as well.

Soltari
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 7
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

After reading the reviews here, I emailed the owners with some questions I had regarding a spirit and recieved a prompt response - including to my follow up questions. Great customer service.

Plan on placing an order in a few days. Will post an update when that is completed.

If you're not capable of great violence you can't call yourself peaceful...only harmless

Proud member of a spirit family
Soltari
neophyte
neophyte

As an update to the above.

Very pleased with the being I recieved from this seller. Demontrious went above and beyond to help me with the purchase, with quick responses to any questions I had - even if at times they were a tad curt.

With that being said - I also purchased a reading at that time. I was informed it would be competed a week ago and not only has that not occured, Demontrious has ceased responding to my follow up questions regarding this.

Overall a mixed experience that left my hesitant about doing buisness again

If you're not capable of great violence you can't call yourself peaceful...only harmless

Soltari
neophyte
neophyte

Soltari wrote:As an update to the above.

Very pleased with the being I recieved from this seller. Demontrious went above and beyond to help me with the purchase, with quick responses to any questions I had - even if at times they were a tad curt.

With that being said - I also purchased a reading at that time. I was informed it would be competed a week ago and not only has that not occured, Demontrious has ceased responding to my follow up questions regarding this.

Overall a mixed experience that left my hesitant about doing buisness again
A final update:

After posting this I returned to the store and reached out to Astra about the situation - she explained the situation, apologized and offered to complete the reading.

I recieved it this morning and all I can say is \./

Very accurate reading and the binding selected to go with it is near perfect.

I rescind and redact the above non-bolded post, and will certainly be doing buisness with them in the future.

Aerys
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 10
Zodiac:

I’m thinking about buying a spirit from her, but I’m still not convinced, even after all this reviews. Is here someone rather experienced in spirit keeping and can tell if the shop is legit or not?

lolaberry
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 31
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: Mystic fire

Aerys wrote:I’m thinking about buying a spirit from her, but I’m still not convinced, even after all this reviews. Is here someone rather experienced in spirit keeping and can tell if the shop is legit or not?
They could but She does do $5 ones that way you will find out yourself, I received nothing .

2wk ::uni:: ::dragons:: ::dragons:: :rainbow:

Return to “Seller Review”