Bloody Skies of Fate

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
BloodDragon
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 30
Spelled Number: 12
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Astra
Zodiac:

Thank you so much for your review ^_^ as well as your patience it is an honor to work with you.
Brightest blessings
Astra Fate <3

fortuna_ry wrote: Thu Mar 03, 2022 5:49 am I ordered PC, CC and realm/portals from Skies of fate. My first order placed at December 3rd, 2021. And now I get all my PCs and waiting for Customs and portals. I asked the conjurer my order updates and her promised day was passed now, but I will be patient since she uploaded her order status at CH forum and answered through email.

About PC listings, they are amazing. Some of them came with shorter write up and others got more info. It is just like the description at the site. But that doesn't matter to connect with them. SOF beings are somewhat unique and I loved it. Siwarki Djinn is definitely one of my favorite. Her energy feels light and charming and her wish granting ability is amazing. So now I look forward to get my CC beings and portals. I hope they are amazing too.

The site was down for a while and I checked today, it seems partially available now. If my CCs & portals meet my expectations I will order more. Many intriguing services...

Like other members mentioned before, orders are not delivered in a timely manner. It is only concern for me too. Conjurer's health matter is important so I could be patient. So I hope she gets well and be stable enough to do orders in timely manner. I will wait with excitement for my CCs and portals. I contacted her and she said working on it so I hope it will arrive soon :)

bwardabUnYiP
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 62
Spelled Number: 7
Your favorite spirit to work with: Ubi
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demonoid
My super power would be...: Laser-beam eyes
My magical/paranormal name...: None
Zodiac:

Good quality in-depth work, good responsiveness and answers any questions i've had, gives advice, kind and understanding. Nice diversity of very cool listings to consider.
Astra is genuine.

BloodDragon
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

thank you so much <3
bwardabUnYiP wrote: Mon Mar 21, 2022 1:20 am Good quality in-depth work, good responsiveness and answers any questions i've had, gives advice, kind and understanding. Nice diversity of very cool listings to consider.
Astra is genuine.

bwardabUnYiP
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 62
Spelled Number: 7
Your favorite spirit to work with: Ubi
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demonoid
My super power would be...: Laser-beam eyes
My magical/paranormal name...: None
Zodiac:

glad to post review :)

fortuna_ry
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Mermaid, Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Dragon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Nine-tailed fox

I used to love their spirit/entities but now I'm kinda disappointed with thier customer service. I get an email about sale caused by owner's financial issue, so I made a purchase with coupon. Before I order the PC listing I already asked about my concerns. Because that listing has little info, but when I sent the message, the shop owner told me that is specialty conjure so I will get more info with purchase. So I ordered that listing. But it came with no more info. They didn't informed about her art alignment and if she is entity or spirit, the info of her species. I messaged the owner and the answer was "Per policy is when you purchase a companion on sale it is not guaranteed to come with the extra information" 🤔 Okay...? So, I Need money for personal issue but you don't have full customer's right if you get a coupon? I sent previous email convo but reply never returned. I searched for the info of species but no result. Before purchase, the customer service was great, but after purchase, my order didn't came when they promised and that message is really dissapointing.

;)
BloodDragon
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

I apologize for delay in responding I have been working outside the home. I will be sending you this as I did promise it to you and I keep my word. I apologize and I do hope you can forgive my mistake. Please expect later today!
Brightest Blessings
Astra
fortuna_ry wrote: Sun May 22, 2022 11:40 pm I used to love their spirit/entities but now I'm kinda disappointed with thier customer service. I get an email about sale caused by owner's financial issue, so I made a purchase with coupon. Before I order the PC listing I already asked about my concerns. Because that listing has little info, but when I sent the message, the shop owner told me that is specialty conjure so I will get more info with purchase. So I ordered that listing. But it came with no more info. They didn't informed about her art alignment and if she is entity or spirit, the info of her species. I messaged the owner and the answer was "Per policy is when you purchase a companion on sale it is not guaranteed to come with the extra information" 🤔 Okay...? So, I Need money for personal issue but you don't have full customer's right if you get a coupon? I sent previous email convo but reply never returned. I searched for the info of species but no result. Before purchase, the customer service was great, but after purchase, my order didn't came when they promised and that message is really dissapointing.

Hypersmash
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: N/A
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity
My magical/paranormal name...: N/A
Zodiac:

I like their work, from my experience definitely very physical spirits and servitor. My issue is that it's going to take a long time to get your orders due to all the backlog. I even purchased an expedite service but I'm still waiting. Been about a year and no dice on any of my orders. So, if you're willing to wait for a bit, be my guest. But other than that, those that I have received in the past been very satisfactory.

BloodDragon
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

I only have a private server backlog due to almost passing away. I have been tackling this every week and have it almost completed. My efforts have made waiting time for newer individuals have a much lower wait time and currently everything is through website. I have been working very diligently on ensuring this doesn't occur again. If you have a wait time over that long then you should reach out. So this won't be the case if others order. I also post my schedule and orders being worked. Most shops have a waiting time period of some sort it is not just us. There is one of us and multiple people orders take time especially larger orders. I do apologize for any delays and am working hard to ensure this doesn't become a repeated mistake. ;(
Hypersmash wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 3:28 am I like their work, from my experience definitely very physical spirits and servitor. My issue is that it's going to take a long time to get your orders due to all the backlog. I even purchased an expedite service but I'm still waiting. Been about a year and no dice on any of my orders. So, if you're willing to wait for a bit, be my guest. But other than that, those that I have received in the past been very satisfactory.

BloodDragon
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

You can actually check order statuses here for those wondering. On our private server I have an area for the same where I also announce and tag when orders are completed.

https://www.skiesoffate.com/post/announ ... f-orders-1

Aerys
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 10
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

DO NOT BUY FROM THIS SHOP!!!!! At the beginning it was legit with real entities but now seller has overwhelming backlog to the point that you will probably never get your order ready. I ordered few CCs and PCs LAST SUMMER and still I didn’t got them. I asked for an update every one-two months and response was always „I will get your order ready this week” (which never ever happened) or „I’m sorry but xyz happened and I couldn’t get your order done”. Last month I shared my personal situation with seller with hope that I will get my money back or orders done. I got no answer whatsoever, despite follwing up my question with question marks week/two weeks later. Lack of response made me finally write this review. If someone follows my post history I really try to be objective while writimg seller reviews and most of the time I’m speaking in positive manner, so it isn’t just me being petty. This shop has huge backlog and shouldn’t be opened up unless seller catches up to recent orders.

Return to “Seller Review”