Bloody Skies of Fate

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
BloodDragon
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 30
Spelled Number: 12
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Astra
Zodiac:

Just for the record due to ch mods I am having to repost my response. I am not continuing things. I've repeatedly apologized to this client for the failure to get their order out to them I've had a lot of hectic things come up in my life just as we all have unfortunately as a shop owner we can't always make everyone happy. But I have always been transparent with them as a customer and will continue to strive to do my best said that way this doesn't happen. I have since fixed the backlog issue.
Aerys wrote: Fri Jun 10, 2022 12:50 am DO NOT BUY FROM THIS SHOP!!!!! At the beginning it was legit with real entities but now seller has overwhelming backlog to the point that you will probably never get your order ready. I ordered few CCs and PCs LAST SUMMER and still I didn’t got them. I asked for an update every one-two months and response was always „I will get your order ready this week” (which never ever happened) or „I’m sorry but xyz happened and I couldn’t get your order done”. Last month I shared my personal situation with seller with hope that I will get my money back or orders done. I got no answer whatsoever, despite follwing up my question with question marks week/two weeks later. Lack of response made me finally write this review. If someone follows my post history I really try to be objective while writimg seller reviews and most of the time I’m speaking in positive manner, so it isn’t just me being petty. This shop has huge backlog and shouldn’t be opened up unless seller catches up to recent orders.

Aerys
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 10
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

BloodDragon wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 3:48 pm Just for the record due to ch mods I am having to repost my response. I am not continuing things. I've repeatedly apologized to this client for the failure to get their order out to them I've had a lot of hectic things come up in my life just as we all have unfortunately as a shop owner we can't always make everyone happy. But I have always been transparent with them as a customer and will continue to strive to do my best said that way this doesn't happen. I have since fixed the backlog issue.
Aerys wrote: Fri Jun 10, 2022 12:50 am DO NOT BUY FROM THIS SHOP!!!!! At the beginning it was legit with real entities but now seller has overwhelming backlog to the point that you will probably never get your order ready. I ordered few CCs and PCs LAST SUMMER and still I didn’t got them. I asked for an update every one-two months and response was always „I will get your order ready this week” (which never ever happened) or „I’m sorry but xyz happened and I couldn’t get your order done”. Last month I shared my personal situation with seller with hope that I will get my money back or orders done. I got no answer whatsoever, despite follwing up my question with question marks week/two weeks later. Lack of response made me finally write this review. If someone follows my post history I really try to be objective while writimg seller reviews and most of the time I’m speaking in positive manner, so it isn’t just me being petty. This shop has huge backlog and shouldn’t be opened up unless seller catches up to recent orders.
Seller did not fixed backlog issues. Since the drama starded I got only one of my orders done. And people do not pay to get from this shop apologies for every month whole year.

BloodDragon
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

I've repeatedly gone on one of my way to be transparent with you I have apologized profusely and admitted that with your order I did make a mistake. However the reason for the delay for this last time had nothing to do with me wanting to delay your order any further had to do with the fact that I was in a automobile wreck and I'm lucky to be alive I had a rib injury and I haven't been online. Someone had T-boned me in the vehicle we were in to the point that the vehicle spun and then rolled. I'm finishing your orders right now I'm sending them. I have two orders from a time that I almost died...from Sepsis. Other than that I am current with orders going by shop policy timeframes. So yes my backlog issue is fixed.
Aerys wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 11:50 pm
BloodDragon wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 3:48 pm Just for the record due to ch mods I am having to repost my response. I am not continuing things. I've repeatedly apologized to this client for the failure to get their order out to them I've had a lot of hectic things come up in my life just as we all have unfortunately as a shop owner we can't always make everyone happy. But I have always been transparent with them as a customer and will continue to strive to do my best said that way this doesn't happen. I have since fixed the backlog issue.

Seller did not fixed backlog issues. Since the drama starded I got only one of my orders done. And people do not pay to get from this shop apologies for every month whole year.

Aerys wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 11:50 pm

Redstarbright
new here
new here

Hi I can't thank Astra-Demontrious enough. Not only this last week, They have brought 3 new Companions to my home. They have always been upfront timescale etc. They have also been polite kind professional people. There Spirits and Entities are fantastic. Super family members active loving etc. Just like them. If your prepared to work with them. It will be your gain in the long run. :>*

BloodDragon
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

<3 thank you so much for your review <3
Brightest Blessings
Astra
Redstarbright wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 8:50 pm Hi I can't thank Astra-Demontrious enough. Not only this last week, They have brought 3 new Companions to my home. They have always been upfront timescale etc. They have also been polite kind professional people. There Spirits and Entities are fantastic. Super family members active loving etc. Just like them. If your prepared to work with them. It will be your gain in the long run. :>*

Redstarbright
new here
new here

BloodDragon wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 12:42 am <3 thank you so much for your review <3
Brightest Blessings
Astra
Redstarbright wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 8:50 pm Hi I can't thank Astra-Demontrious enough. Not only this last week, They have brought 3 new Companions to my home. They have always been upfront timescale etc. They have also been polite kind professional people. There Spirits and Entities are fantastic. Super family members active loving etc. Just like them. If your prepared to work with them. It will be your gain in the long run. :>*
Hi Astra the web page is not loading.
Your review is most welcome x

aannbb
new here
new here
Male/Female: It's a Secret

Hello, I think the domain name doesn't have been renewed at time so it should be fix soon.

BloodDragon
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

My domain is in the process of being renewed.i Apologize for the inconvenience.
Redstarbright wrote: Sun Jul 03, 2022 3:32 pm
BloodDragon wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 12:42 am <3 thank you so much for your review <3
Brightest Blessings
Astra
Hi Astra the web page is not loading.
Your review is most welcome x

VanNocturne
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: ...it's a secret!
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: ...it's also a secret.

0x. Phew! I was wondering why your site wasn't loading. Thank you for the update! 0x.

|..| Hail Thyself |..|
BloodDragon
neophyte
neophyte