active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human and Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: a valuable person
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

GodSlayerBabe wrote: Ahh I got the witch spirit/warlock from "GRANDMASHAUNTEDITEMS" on Etsy!! The vessel is an actual photo of the man and his twin sisters and he looks like he's in his late 20s. I think the seller/Elizabeth also has an Instagram (hauntedspiritdolls) she posts tons of videos of orbs and activity. She's also an actual distant cousin of the man and his sisters, and her great grandmother was the one who bound them when they were killed. I wish I can post a picture but she actually posted the photo I sent of the man on her Instagram. She did warn me back then he can be a controlling, dominant spirit unless I set strict rules and she thinks after all the activity I told her that he wants to be in a lover kind of relationship and that he will stay around forever. It's pretty weird because I felt I knew what to expect in the beginning. I was told he was a pyromaniac when he was alive so when I first brought him in my home, my arms felt like they were on fire and I had a pulsating sensation! I still kind of miss that feeling *laughs*
OMG, I just looked up her etsy and instagram. I'm a bit jealous that she can capture the activities of her spirits quite well. There's something special about photographs and portraits. I mean, I'm almost obsessed with them. I have a folder of drawn portraits of my spirits and collected photographs from some of my 'famous' human spirits. The portrait of the 'murder suicide couple' radiates a dark but captivitating energy. Unfortunately, I'm broke af and couldn't afford it.

featheredstar
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: a wolf

Its surprising how my spirits have shown themselves to me so far. I get the most out of seeing movements and shadows from the corner of my eyes. I have vary rarely gotten a vision and only recently have I gotten them (within the past 3 months), but before then I hadnt received a vision. One was from Apollo and another I believe I had from one of my werewolves, walking across some sort of field.
Othertimes, Ive been visited rarely in dreams (only twice with 1 1/2 years of Keeping can I recall).

Mainly, its been shadows and movement in the corner of my eye.
Once, an actual manifestation of my werewolf walking in my house.
Once or twice, a voice
Once or twice, a vision
And a few times Ive had scratches or pinches from my first vampire trying to get my attention haha.

They/Them
The family: 2 dragons, 5 vampires, 2 fae, 2 elves, 2 werewolves, 1 fylgia, 1 courtwind angel, 3 ancestors, 2 phoenix, 1 hellhound, 1 volfen, 1 living high elf, 1 living unicorn shifter, 1 kitsune, 1 familiar, 1 wraith, 1 will-of-the-wisp, 1 gryphon, 1 human, 1 fallen angel, 1 merman,
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

I find I'm easily seeing , hearing or feeling members of my bound spirit community or their energies, or feeling their intentions or thoughts, or sensing their psychic hints through pictures, or prompting me to think of issues etc. I see them moving and doing things.

I know I'm missing some subtleties and like so many of us probably frustrate them when I overlook subtle help or direction or miss cues to connect with them and wilfully go my own way, sometimes blissfully unaware. (Sorry folks!)

Sometimes the reception's a bit fuzzy. Other times it's crystal clear.

Here's a few highlights...

Fylgia - they've often seemed to be shadowing my shifting mental focus; when my eyesight swivels round you get those floaters that appear in the corner of your eye from time to time that our brain tunes out most of the time. I sensed the Fylgia like that.

Many of the Spirits seem to take up station in a place in my home in my mind's eye when I initially meditate on them and appear from there next time. I have over 100 bound spirits but each finds their own station. (I realise my unbound spirits did this with me in the past. So did my guardian servitors. In total this is over 150 beings.)

Fae - my first CH Fae (6" tall) came tumbling out of the vessel during my first meditation, running across the floor , asking "where's the dragon?"

General appearance - so much of the time I seem to see/hear/sense them in my mind's eye, or internally via my third eye vision.

Manifestation - I would use this word to describe them seeming to appear in my actual physical space. It's still a Third Eye kind of vision of where they are but it can feel different, an almost physical presence.

Orbs / flash or pure energy form: I seem to be open to this less but they can appear on the periphery of my psychic sight like this, letting me know they're there. I may be blocking this as I used to get migraines from too much unwanted negative energy coming in through my third eye.

When I do offerings or talk to them as a group, it's a bit like a warm static electricity coming from the 'crowd'. In another thread someone talked about a sound like an old style TV warming up - or maybe the feeling and sound you get when you stand under power lines...only much nicer.

Thanks for asking this. It's good to share.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
shieon
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Humans
If I could be anything, I would be...: Gumiho
My magical/paranormal name...: Violet
Zodiac:

Adrasteia wrote:
GodSlayerBabe wrote: Ahh I got the witch spirit/warlock from "GRANDMASHAUNTEDITEMS" on Etsy!! ...
OMG, I just looked up her etsy and instagram. I'm a bit jealous that she can capture the activities of her spirits quite well. There's something special about photographs and portraits. I mean, I'm almost obsessed with them. I have a folder of drawn portraits of my spirits and collected photographs from some of my 'famous' human spirits. The portrait of the 'murder suicide couple' radiates a dark but captivitating energy. Unfortunately, I'm broke af and couldn't afford it.
She's awesome. She's a very strong medium witch ahh. I entirely agree! I love spirited paintings, pictures...you name it. She prices her goods so high now I feel very lucky the photograph I brought in was insanely 'affordable.'
I try doing the same thing too lmao! I pretty much have always loved drawing so I have tried drawing all my spirits... even my CH ones, the best I can based on their descriptions LOL. It's such a therapeutic thing to do sometimes.

That portrait and even the clown man one are the ones that give me the strongest energies oh man I'm sure you know what I mean and can feel it too, I remember Elizabeth told me the woman in it is "evil" and the man has manifested to her twice because he wants to escape the portrait.

"내가 꿈에나와도 그건 귀신이나 괴한이 아니야. 천사지."

There are some people whose dread of human beings is so morbid that they reach a point where they yearn to see with their own eyes monsters of ever more horrible shapes.

I share co-consciousness and a shared astral body with an angelic guardian entity named, "Victor," or "L." Spirit worker, demonolator, generational clairvoyant.

Adrasteia
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

GodSlayerBabe wrote:She's awesome. She's a very strong medium witch ahh. I entirely agree! I love spirited paintings, pictures...you name it. She prices her goods so high now I feel very lucky the photograph I brought in was insanely 'affordable.'
I try doing the same thing too lmao! I pretty much have always loved drawing so I have tried drawing all my spirits... even my CH ones, the best I can based on their descriptions LOL. It's such a therapeutic thing to do sometimes.

That portrait and even the clown man one are the ones that give me the strongest energies oh man I'm sure you know what I mean and can feel it too, I remember Elizabeth told me the woman in it is "evil" and the man has manifested to her twice because he wants to escape the portrait.
Same! I'm a very visual person but I rarely receive visions of my keep. I'd definitely draw them, when I can (spiritually) see better. The portraits from my 'non-famous' spirits were painted by Billy. He has painted many spirits that he conjured for me. I really love his realistic art style.

I placed an order for the portrait, since I felt immediatly drawn to it. I know, me...an absolute madwoman. His energy was a lot more calmer than hers...I didn't sense any malice but her energy was heavy, whereas the clown made me sick. I'll see how it turns out in a couple of months.

I believe, the reason why their manifestations are really intense is that they're bound traditionally, way more connected to our realm. I'm excited and I want to help them resolve their issues...

shieon
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Humans
If I could be anything, I would be...: Gumiho
My magical/paranormal name...: Violet
Zodiac:

Adrasteia wrote:
GodSlayerBabe wrote:She's awesome. She's a very strong medium witch ahh. I entirely agree! I love spirited paintings, pictures...you name it. She prices her goods so high now I feel very lucky the photograph I brought in was insanely 'affordable.'

Same! I'm a very visual person but I rarely receive visions of my keep. I'd definitely draw them, when I can (spiritually) see better. The portraits from my 'non-famous' spirits were painted by Billy. He has painted many spirits that he conjured for me. I really love his realistic art style.

I placed an order for the portrait, since I felt immediatly drawn to it. I know, me...an absolute madwoman. His energy was a lot more calmer than hers...I didn't sense any malice but her energy was heavy, whereas the clown made me sick. I'll see how it turns out in a couple of months.

I believe, the reason why their manifestations are really intense is that they're bound traditionally, way more connected to our realm. I'm excited and I want to help them resolve their issues...
Ugh I've been wanting to get a spirit portait done by Billy for the loooongest time... I have so many spirits from him too smh I should really get to that. I have way too many of his spirits bound to my stuffed animals haha!

Omgggg no wayyyy! You really got it?! That's so crazy hahaha this whole time I've been wondering who is going to end up with that. Lol if you mention Violet, and "John" to her, she will know what you're talking about. All I have to say regarding that portrait is I completely agree with you about their individual energies and Elizabeth told me it's her most intense one! I really want to hear about an update from you about that eventually. Also - she loves updates too. :D

I pretty much was the exact same about the witch family photo I got from her. As soon as I saw the warlock I was drawn and ended up getting it within the same day I saw it online. No regrets.

"내가 꿈에나와도 그건 귀신이나 괴한이 아니야. 천사지."

There are some people whose dread of human beings is so morbid that they reach a point where they yearn to see with their own eyes monsters of ever more horrible shapes.

I share co-consciousness and a shared astral body with an angelic guardian entity named, "Victor," or "L." Spirit worker, demonolator, generational clairvoyant.

Adrasteia
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

GodSlayerBabe wrote:Ugh I've been wanting to get a spirit portait done by Billy for the loooongest time... I have so many spirits from him too smh I should really get to that. I have way too many of his spirits bound to my stuffed animals haha!

Omgggg no wayyyy! You really got it?! That's so crazy hahaha this whole time I've been wondering who is going to end up with that. Lol if you mention Violet, and "John" to her, she will know what you're talking about. All I have to say regarding that portrait is I completely agree with you about their individual energies and Elizabeth told me it's her most intense one! I really want to hear about an update from you about that eventually. Also - she loves updates too. :D

I pretty much was the exact same about the witch family photo I got from her. As soon as I saw the warlock I was drawn and ended up getting it within the same day I saw it online. No regrets.
It's pretty much worth the 8$. I wonder how he does that, because they're really professional.
:D

I actually have a layaway plan, because I'm still a broke student but I'll save enough to get it in two months. (Evropa be like: Study and get 900$. Sometimes I'm glad, that I don't live in the US.)

I have seen the photo on her instagram page. He is pretty much the center of attention, like he poses in the picture itself. Your experiences with him sound absolutely awesome. It would have been such a pity to see them go to someone else really. I mean, some people would probably not notice anything else other than the rare flashy manifestations.

MysticEmpath
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 32
Spelled Number: 15
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess

Regholdain wrote:I rarely see any physically visible phenomena from my spirits, but when I first started spirit keeping I experienced two. The first was my first succubus spirit manifesting hot-pink and orange sparks in front of me at work. The second was a bright green orb, more of a flash really it was so quick, when my succubus helped bring back a sapphire dragon to discuss being bound after I sought her out due to a vision she gave me about spirit keeping when I first started.

I've experienced a few audible manifestations while waking up from sleep or dozing off. Mostly they were my first succubus saying my name or shouting at an unbound. Just last week I was browsing CH's shop and I kept nodding off. My succubus said my name and it made me snap awake. I added the experience to my journal immediately. Some of my spirits have whistled or made bird calls in the same between-awake-and-sleep state. It hasn't happened very recently though.

Otherwise I experience mind's eye manifestations on the regular along with telepathy. Not of every spirit, but most of them. My first succubus (and the second one) loves to show me new forms all the time. I've seen my Dendwet Dragon hanging on the edge of a shelf, clinging to a wall, or the like at random times (again, mind's eye imagery). I don't see them clearly most of the time, just impressions, and sometimes just parts of them rather than a whole. For example, that same Dendwet Dragon - I can't figure out exactly what color his scales are, but lately it seems more and more he is gold/copper.

Other manifestations in a broader sense have been my Air Dragon's influence with luck - he's made traffic so much better on multiple occasions and even influenced a car purchase for a friend of mine. Apparently, he's very good at making things go unnaturally smoothly and amazingly positively.

All of my succubae, nympho, and other spirits who like to be intimate have manifested touch, intense arousal and pleasure, along with movement in the bed, pressure of a body, warmth, chills, and so on. Most of the time the bed will rock and bounce eventually as well during those encounters.

I have rarely had dreams with them, but it has happened on occasion, and only by one or two of them and not the rest.
Wow! Very interesting. It seems that you have some very powerful beings with you to get so much activity.

I have not yet been able to make out visions of my companions in my mind's eye. I'm working on it. Although I suppose I do sense my Twilight Fae being present with me almost all the time. Almost like a silhouette out of the corner of my eye. She's about the size of a toddler.

Are your Dendwet and Air Dragons from CH?

“We are not human beings having a spiritual experience. We are spiritual beings having a human experience.”
― Pierre Teilhard de Chardin
MysticEmpath
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 32
Spelled Number: 15
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess

GodSlayerBabe wrote:
MysticEmpath wrote: Your witch spirit sounds fascinating. Are you able to share where you got him from? (It's ok if you don't) He just has such an intriguing way of manifesting. Thank you for sharing your experiences!
Omg! I did an RA with him too and my first one was a female Heaven Hound haha!! Her name starts with an M. What's funny is my male dog was a West Highland White Terrier and his name started with an M too. That's so neat though. I love hearing these things.. It just all connects sometimes. :D

Ahh I got the witch spirit/warlock from "GRANDMASHAUNTEDITEMS" on Etsy!! The vessel is an actual photo of the man and his twin sisters and he looks like he's in his late 20s. I think the seller/Elizabeth also has an Instagram (hauntedspiritdolls) she posts tons of videos of orbs and activity. She's also an actual distant cousin of the man and his sisters, and her great grandmother was the one who bound them when they were killed. I wish I can post a picture but she actually posted the photo I sent of the man on her Instagram. She did warn me back then he can be a controlling, dominant spirit unless I set strict rules and she thinks after all the activity I told her that he wants to be in a lover kind of relationship and that he will stay around forever. It's pretty weird because I felt I knew what to expect in the beginning. I was told he was a pyromaniac when he was alive so when I first brought him in my home, my arms felt like they were on fire and I had a pulsating sensation! I still kind of miss that feeling *laughs*
That's so crazy!! When these things happen how can you call it coincidence?

I'm going to go check out her shop. I've always been curious about the Metaphysical and Haunted shops on Etsy but haven't made a purchase through them yet. On another note, I was looking under the spiritkeeping hashtag on Instagram when I think I saw a post from you when you got a black dog from one of the online sellers. It's adorable! Do you get any activity from it?

“We are not human beings having a spiritual experience. We are spiritual beings having a human experience.”
― Pierre Teilhard de Chardin
Catgirl2
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 22
Spelled Number: 22
Your favorite spirit to work with: Masheba Shifter
If I could be anything, I would be...: Not quite sure?
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: I believe Catgirl may be it-a nickname I got years ago!
Zodiac:

I have only seen two of my spirits manifest in full physical form! Usually it's in a shadow form, a dream or believe it or not sometimes with scents/sounds! Not all of my spirits come from CH but they all are very strong/powerful!

:3

Return to “Paranormal Experiences”